Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

  1. #441

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    You got free holga/lomo effect. Good mah.
    Eh, the effect too overwhelming liao....

    And, and i really regretted not bringing digital along.....

  2. #442

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Just had salmon sashimi and sharksfin for lunch. Yum yum.
    Anyway u go where makan? Sashimi+Shark's fin combi, abit not match leh....

  3. #443

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Eh, the effect too overwhelming liao....

    And, and i really regretted not bringing digital along.....
    Can post a couple samples?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #444

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Can post a couple samples?
    i dun have them leh.... The auntie who helped me develop the photos very nice. I initially wanted to scan to CD.

    But when she scan the first one and saw the results then she did not proceed on with the scan anymore and she refunded me my $$, juz charged me for processing.

    And she give me one of those typical printouts with the pea sized photos printed on it.... That's the only one i have.... So post liao oso no use... Too small leh...

  5. #445

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Anyway u go where makan? Sashimi+Shark's fin combi, abit not match leh....
    Eating ice cream now. There is only so much I can do with my iPhone. See link for my lunch.

    http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/cyrn/3472969136/sizes/m/
    Last edited by CYRN; 25th April 2009 at 04:47 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #446

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    i dun have them leh.... The auntie who helped me develop the photos very nice. I initially wanted to scan to CD.

    But when she scan the first one and saw the results then she did not proceed on with the scan anymore and she refunded me my $$, juz charged me for processing.

    And she give me one of those typical printouts with the pea sized photos printed on it.... That's the only one i have.... So post liao oso no use... Too small leh...
    aw
    wht camera you use
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  7. #447

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Eating ice cream now. There is only so much I can do with my iPhone. See link for my lunch.

    http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/cyrn/3472969136/sizes/m/
    I dun have flickr leh, cannot see.

    U mean all along u have been using the iphone to surf CS?

  8. #448

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    aw
    wht camera you use
    I thought i tell u before?

    Anyway, i using OM10.

    But this is one which have not been used for at least 30years. And it's abt 40years old....

    Someone in my family gave it to me recently. First time using it....

  9. #449

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I dun have flickr leh, cannot see.

    U mean all along u have been using the iphone to surf CS?
    Ya. Most of the time anyway.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #450

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I thought i tell u before?

    Anyway, i using OM10.

    But this is one which have not been used for at least 30years. And it's abt 40years old....

    Someone in my family gave it to me recently. First time using it....
    Write a strong complain to oly.

    Say product suxx.

    Claim warranty.

    When asked for warranty card say seller forgot to giv.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  11. #451

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Write a strong complain to oly.

    Say product suxx.

    Claim warranty.

    When asked for warranty card say seller forgot to giv.
    I think they will call police lor

    Or maybe, if they r in good mood, they might say, we dun have spare parts anymore, but we can offer u a one to one exchange. How abt a E3 for exchange

  12. #452

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I think they will call police lor

    Or maybe, if they r in good mood, they might say, we dun have spare parts anymore, but we can offer u a one to one exchange. How abt a E3 for exchange
    E3 for OM10. Change! Why dunwan?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I dun have flickr leh, cannot see.

    U mean all along u have been using the iphone to surf CS?
    Ummm.... I tot flickr no need account to see pic one. :think;
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #454

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Ummm.... I tot flickr no need account to see pic one. :think;
    Ur link weird weird one leh.... I think is for mobile phones only..... When i got there, not the normal page. only got one option, view recent uploads, when i click, recent uploads is from everyone on flickr leh, not your pics......

    Then another option to sign in..... But I no acc....

  15. #455

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    E3 for OM10. Change! Why dunwan?
    Want! but i prefer 1DsMKIII

    Actually no need lah, I don't shoot sports anyway..... Juz maybe a 5D MKII and a couple of L lens i happy liao

  16. #456

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Want! but i prefer 1DsMKIII

    Actually no need lah, I don't shoot sports anyway..... Juz maybe a 5D MKII and a couple of L lens i happy liao
    Tell that to oly and they will send you to imh.

    Wrong brand lah!

    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  17. #457

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Tell that to oly and they will send you to imh.

    Wrong brand lah!

    IMH, a great place to be actually.... Outside look like sentosa gateway.... Inside free meals everyday.... Best of all, dun need $3 entrance fee to go in

  18. #458

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I dun have flickr leh, cannot see.

    U mean all along u have been using the iphone to surf CS?
    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Ur link weird weird one leh.... I think is for mobile phones only..... When i got there, not the normal page. only got one option, view recent uploads, when i click, recent uploads is from everyone on flickr leh, not your pics......

    Then another option to sign in..... But I no acc....
    Can try the link again? I think permission set wrongly.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #459
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    ohai.
    reporting from the airport now. now no customers so relac one corner a while

  20. #460

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    ohai.
    reporting from the airport now. now no customers so relac one corner a while
    So good arh? Ur shop got computer for u to surf?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •