Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

  1. #401
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    yay later go down to my optician to test my eye. Hopefully my degree didn't go up.
    Then can get my contact lenses prescribed and then next week can shoot meow meows!

  2. #402
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    yay later go down to my optician to test my eye. Hopefully my degree didn't go up.
    Then can get my contact lenses prescribed and then next week can shoot meow meows!
    Wear spec!!!!! LOL

  3. #403
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wear spec!!!!! LOL
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ugly!!!!!!
    Plus the one I wear now is from secondary school until now de.
    Super old super scratched super lao kok kok
    see me in it you get nightmares for life

  4. #404
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    now, sheree

    like in 1 hour

    i at airpork lol
    Lol! i thought usually people fly to london take night flights.. or is it u take the direct SQ flights one?

    have fun flyinggg

  5. #405
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ugly!!!!!!
    Plus the one i wear now is from secondary school until now de.
    Super old super scratched super lao kok kok
    see me in it you get nightmares for life
    would't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tfcd tainted with spec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #406
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ugly!!!!!!
    Plus the one I wear now is from secondary school until now de.
    Super old super scratched super lao kok kok
    see me in it you get nightmares for life


    -____- tht jialat meh.. i like wearing specs because i cant seem to get contacts into my eyes. haha

  7. #407
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    BTW, anyone want go shooting later???????????????

  8. #408
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    -____- tht jialat meh.. i like wearing specs because i cant seem to get contacts into my eyes. haha
    LOL, but you look ok with spec.

  9. #409
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    BTW, anyone want go shooting later???????????????
    wish to, but working tonight ):
    the coming week it's going to be a hell working week for me.... only monday and friday off day

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, but you look ok with spec.
    haha yeah i think im stuck with specs for the rest of my life.
    then again spectacles now can be a fashion statement with the current trend going on with "emo specs"

  10. #410

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    can....borrow your kitten and shoot it inside the woods.
    the one we went???
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #411
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    wish to, but working tonight ):
    the coming week it's going to be a hell working week for me.... only monday and friday off day



    haha yeah i think im stuck with specs for the rest of my life.
    then again spectacles now can be a fashion statement with the current trend going on with "emo specs"
    I'm ok to shoot on Monday.....but the old barber that i want to shoot close on Monday....

    btw.......what is "emo specs"

  12. #412
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    the one we went???
    can not lah, just joking......later it got cut on her legs and kena some infection.......

  13. #413
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    wish to, but working tonight ):
    the coming week it's going to be a hell working week for me.... only monday and friday off day



    haha yeah i think im stuck with specs for the rest of my life.
    then again spectacles now can be a fashion statement with the current trend going on with "emo specs"
    emo specs?
    how does it look like?
    The one my optician stocks hor got very interesting designs. They are now stocking super huge frames that make you looks like some trendy nerd. huge square black plastic frames.
    Shocking haha

  14. #414

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    emo specs?
    how does it look like?
    The one my optician stocks hor got very interesting designs. They are now stocking super huge frames that make you looks like some trendy nerd. huge square black plastic frames.
    Shocking haha
    buy buy buy!!!!!!!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  15. #415
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII


  16. #416
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I'm ok to shoot on Monday.....but the old barber that i want to shoot close on Monday....

    btw.......what is "emo specs"
    we can shoot cats/kittens on monday haha! then u can shoot the barber with tupi on another day?

    emo specs are those nerdy big specs... not necessarily need to be worn with lenses.. i show u one..

    -image removed-

    my friend's... but i think the specs look quite stupid. haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    emo specs?
    how does it look like?
    The one my optician stocks hor got very interesting designs. They are now stocking super huge frames that make you looks like some trendy nerd. huge square black plastic frames.
    Shocking haha
    refer to above image hahaha

    ya those kind also now very popular..




    when u guys see finish the pic let me know i'll remove it.. Haha.
    Last edited by sheree; 25th April 2009 at 11:55 AM.

  17. #417

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII



    charles Jr is fine and seem like it grow very fast ah! Now has a good home for it liao
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #418
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    emo specs are those nerdy big specs... not necessarily need to be worn with lenses.. i show u one..


    my friend's... but i think the specs look quite stupid. haha.


    refer to above image hahaha

    ya those kind also now very popular..


    when u guys see finish the pic let me know i'll remove it.. Haha.
    So the BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

  19. #419
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post


    charles Jr is fine and seem like it grow very fast ah! Now has a good home for it liao
    So fast........

  20. #420
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    omg yes thats the specs I saw!!!
    ahahahaha I tried it on and I laughed like mad!!
    I must've startled all the customers in the shop hahaha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •