Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surrephoto's Surreshoot! JANICE*ANGELA*MELISSA*LITING - 2nd May, Sat ~~$25.00 ONLY~~

Default Surrephoto's Surreshoot! JANICE*ANGELA*MELISSA*LITING - 2nd May, Sat ~~$25.00 ONLY~~

Surrephoto's Surreshoot! *JANICE*ANGELA*MELISSA*LITING* - 2nd May, Saturday ~~$25.00 ONLY!~~

Take a break with our FOUR pretty ladies on this beautiful saturday morning!

Date: 2nd May 2009, Saturday

Time: 0900 hrs to 1130 hrs

Duration: 2.5 Hours (Inclusive of 30 minutes break, chilled drinks provided.)

Venue: Released to paid participants only

Theme: 1 x Dress, 1 x Casual

Models: 4

Photographer Ratio: Min. 4:1 or Max 6:1

Additional Equipment:
    Will provide 1 Canon 580EXII Flash , 1 Canon ST-E2 Transmitter, 1 lightstand, 1 bounce/shoot-thru umbrella and 1 optional 5-in-1 reflector on a group rotational basis. Great for Canon users who can use their 580EXs to trigger a slave flash! Those without flash can use the ST-E2.

PRICE: $25.00 ONLY

Register Now!
    STEP 1: PM/SMS us at 90296681 with your name, nickname & mobile number to reserve a slot.
    STEP 2: Payment details will be sent by SMS after reservation.
    STEP 3: Shoot details and location will be sent to you by SMS after payment.

Alternatively, feel free to call/email us at surrephoto@gmail.com to reserve and/or query!

JANICE

Credits to Intruder.

ANGELA

Credits to Organiser.

MELISSA

Credits to u2nofear

LITING

Credits to Organiser.

Default Re: Surrephoto's Surreshoot! JANICE*ANGELA*MELISSA*LITING - 2nd May, Sat ~~$25.00 ONL

1. Sausage

Please support our shoot!!

Default Re: Surrephoto's Surreshoot! JANICE*ANGELA*MELISSA*LITING - 2nd May, Sat ~~$25.00 ONL

Please support our shoot!

Pls support our shoot!

1. Sausage
    2. ziplock

Pls support our shoot!!

uuppps to Melissa...and the models..and organizer

pics pp just adding the stroke n name hehe..
    Its not the camera...

Quote Originally Posted by isaryan View Post

Hey isaryan! Thanks for the up, but i can't see your picture!

Pls support our shoot!

haha yay I can go!

btw, anyone got recommendations on what else to bring other than my camera and flash? o_o"

ya lo cannot see. upz again!
    http://melissachx.multiply.com
    "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it"

hehe..sorry Melissa..my bad. Here you are. Apologies if you dont like the picture. I'm obi1kenewbie hehe. No pp except adding our name

upps for melissa, the models and the organizer!!

ps. i dont think u remember me haha
    Its not the camera...

hehe..sorry Melissa..my bad. Here you are. Apologies if you dont like the picture. I'm obi1kenewbie hehe. No pp except adding our name

upps for melissa, the models and the organizer!!

ps. i dont think u remember me haha
    Isaryan, may the f-stop be with you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast