Thread: Elite Model Look 2003

Default Elite Model Look 2003

Just managed to get a pair of tickets to the Elite Model Look at Indoor Stadium, but in all my excitement, I forgotten to ask if photography is allowed on the actual nite.

Does anyone knows if they'll prevent people from bringing in cameras or video cams ?

Anybody went for the last year's event ?

If I'm not wrong, this is the first time the event is held in Singapore. My guess is that they forbid photo/videography.
    Last edited by mpenza; 6th November 2003 at 10:13 AM.

Typically, shows with live broadcast strictly forbid photography, because camera flashes can cause white-outs on betacams CCDs.
    Even without flash, photography for these kind of shows are restricted because the organisers wish to have a blanket coverage as to make the sale of media profitable. Particularly, photos and recordings are made such that the press can only buy from the organisers.

Well, the organisers didn't directly say no....."You can bring along and try !"

Anyway, while I was collecting the tickets at MediaWorks. the lady in the shampoo ad (Michelle Chia) came in and boy, was she really tan. I mean really tanned ! So much so that she is even darker than me ! She looked like a Sun Goddess....

Not too sure when is the closing date for the contest, but you can try your luck at winning the tickets from www.sphmediaworks.com/eml2003 or eat at any of the restuarants listed in www.eml2003.com

The event is on 8 Nov at Indoor Stadium this Saturday. Anybody going for the show ?

too bad sia .... this sat will nto be free to watch the show ~~~~ any 2nd telecast ????????

Well, you can check if there's anything written on the ticket, if not I guess it's free-for-all. But since it's at the Indoor Stadium, unless you get really premier tixs, dun think you will be anywhere near the stage. So maybe bring a long telephoto?

Omigosh !!!

There is a clause printed on the ticket !
    "No Food & Drinks Allowed in the Seating Areas"

Apart from that, nothing was mentioned about photography. Well, guess I will try my luck then since nothing about taling photos was explicitly mentioned anywhere.......

Yup...will bring D100 plus an 80-200 F2.8.
    That should be sufficient !

Just went into the website and checked the seating arrangements...not too bad considering the fact that it is free.

Anyone went to those restuarants mentioned in www.eml2003.com, spent $50 and got a free ticket ?

Lightbulb party with elite models

some info. party with elite contestants at Zouk on 8 Nov at the post-contest party. Cost less than $30 including two drinks. U get to get close to them. how's that. Photography allowed... not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by raychan
    Omigosh !!!

There is a clause printed on the ticket !
    "No Food & Drinks Allowed in the Seating Areas"

Apart from that, nothing was mentioned about photography. Well, guess I will try my luck then since nothing about taling photos was explicitly mentioned anywhere.......

Yup...will bring D100 plus an 80-200 F2.8.
    That should be sufficient !

Just went into the website and checked the seating arrangements...not too bad considering the fact that it is free.

Anyone went to those restuarants mentioned in www.eml2003.com, spent $50 and got a free ticket ?

dun think can take photos inside
    how to check seating arrangements?

all i see is some numbers :S

Goto www.singaporeindoorstadium.com, click on Services followed by Perspective.

Check which entrance you are supposed to go in by and you should have a rough feel as to where you are seated.