Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: n00bi33z Day Out 2

Default n00bi33z Day Out 2

Due to the great deal of fun generated at n00bi33z Day Out. We have decided to have n00bi33z Day Out 2! So do come, it for noobieez, from noobiees.

Date : 9 Nov 2003 Sunday
    Time : 1600hrs to 2030hrs
    Place : Chinatown MRT
    Theme : Street photography

Itinerary:
    1600hrs-1605hrs: gather at Chinatown mrt
    1605hrs-1900hrs: roam around Chinatown looking for subjects to take.
    1900hrs-2030hrs: sit, makan dinner and talk about anything.

The list of far:
    1)Poon
    2)Antony
    3)SK
    Last edited by Poon; 5th November 2003 at 11:35 PM.

digital or film ?

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    digital or film ?
    Both will do. But i think most newbies nowadays use digital.

haiz....... cannot make it again.......

And from the previous post, everyone look so pro! You sure newbie or not? I don't dare join....... Saving up get my 50mm 1.8 first also, then maybe can make it to join....... But then, no tripod, no flash! argh.......

Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox
    I don't dare join.......
    Wah! i saw before your pics leh. If with your skill, also dun't dare to join, then i have hide at home and nvr bring my camera out again. hehz.

Wha lau, proness or not is not determine by equipment what.. Eh, you using EOS 300 ar? or was it 10D.. hmm.. haha

anyway, actually you're right ar.. i see the picture also scared.. one 10D, one 717 and two others..

Scared..

Deregistered

Photography... is not about equipment, it's how well you take the shot. All nooBs should go!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Photography... is not about equipment, it's how well you take the shot. All nooBs should go!
    YESS... all n00bs should go, dont worry we're no cocky pros hiding any trade secrets, just share share and have some decent photography fun..

Kudos Poon!! Would love to go too!! The matrix marathon ends around the morning.. dunno if i'd have enuf of sleeping by 3pm, hehe

anyway, put my name in, will sms the "organizer" to pull out if anything screws up..

Quote Originally Posted by Poon
    Due to the great deal of fun generated at n00bi33z Day Out. We have decided to have n00bi33z Day Out 2! So do come, it for noobieez, from noobiees.

Date : 9 Nov 2003 Sunday
    Time : 1600hrs to 2030hrs
    Place : Chinatown MRT
    Theme : Street photography

Itinerary:
    1600hrs-1605hrs: gather at Chinatown mrt
    1605hrs-1900hrs: roam around Chinatown looking for subjects to take.
    1900hrs-2030hrs: sit, makan dinner and talk about anything.

The list of far:
    1)Poon
    2)Antony
    3.)sk_online
    4.)
    5.)
    let'z GO

Quote Originally Posted by Poon
    Wah! i saw before your pics leh. If with your skill, also dun't dare to join, then i have hide at home and nvr bring my camera out again. hehz.
    lews, wat pics?! those anyhow press one also called pics?!?! U r too nice to me :~O)

I'm seriously a newbie man, first time use digital camera, trying to learn. Kekekeke.... probably going to exploit a nice clubsnap mamber who is willing to teach. kekekekeke. Anyway, I'll stay tuned and come after exams and probably also exploit u guys of your flash and tripods too! heheheheheheheheheeeeeeee newbie priviledge right?

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Wha lau, proness or not is not determine by equipment what.. Eh, you using EOS 300 ar? or was it 10D.. hmm.. haha

anyway, actually you're right ar.. i see the picture also scared.. one 10D, one 717 and two others..

Scared..
    Hahahaha. Eh, why not we go together lah, then if they turn out scary at least we got someone to turn to. ==> I can distract them while you trash their equipments! hehehehe...... Then maybe can salvage a usable tripod and flash. Hahahaha.....

kidding ah.

ehhh...
    /me can go?
    I dunno I still noob or not.

But street shooting with a consumer digicam is almost useless leh... I know my S40 cannot... dunno other cams can or not...

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Yeah yeah, my point exactly. I have a decent camera but my shots all not decent WT# ....... Haiz, must still suffer the humiliation of being laughed at for now....... hehehehehehehe.......

But who cares! WE ALL START SOMEWHERE DON'T WE?!?!?!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    ehhh...
    /me can go?
    I dunno I still noob or not.

But street shooting with a consumer digicam is almost useless leh... I know my S40 cannot... dunno other cams can or not...
    not newbie

==> take nice photo

but can go

cos help newbie

Eh but why u say its useless with a P&S digicam?

Come lah AReality....wanna see more power from your EOS...hehehee. Can steal some skills also.
    Last edited by tunster; 5th November 2003 at 11:51 PM.

Hor.. see wrongly..
    it's 4pm to 830pm... tot was 6pm to 1030pm..
    late afternoon can...

Quote Originally Posted by tunster
    Come lah AReality....wanna see more power from your EOS...hehehee. Can still some skills also.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Hor.. see wrongly..
    it's 4pm to 830pm... tot was 6pm to 1030pm..
    late afternoon can...
    i scared too late no sun to take street shots liaoz.

Quote Originally Posted by tunster
    Come lah AReality....wanna see more power from your EOS...hehehee. Can still some skills also.
    you steal skill, i steal the camera can?

Come...we bao AReality...Come come come

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast