Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 104

Thread: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

  1. #1

    Default bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    have you guys encountered and how you deal with them? lets discuss.

  2. #2
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Er.... how about telling yours.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #3

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Such as:

    Criticizing and insulting MUAs (which willingly come down to do the make up for free), giving them the look like they are not doing their job. ungrateful and very spoilt.
    Last edited by happyfrog; 21st April 2009 at 09:06 PM.

  4. #4

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    have you guys encountered and how you deal with them? lets discuss.
    VERY NAUGHTY!!!!

    try to scratch my lens



























  5. #5

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    VERY NAUGHTY!!!!

    try to scratch my lens
    Relax.... dun angry la, it very easy to handle them.

    JUST GIVE THEM A SUPER KICK! then they will be like this liao

    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Relax.... dun angry la, it very easy to handle them.

    JUST GIVE THEM A SUPER KICK! then they will be like this liao

    It's still alive?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    I want to complain many models don't wait for their turns.

    They just barge into the scene and get in the way of the Real Model:


  8. #8
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    VERY NAUGHTY!!!!

    try to scratch my lens



    That's because you never give the model any CD.

  9. #9

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    have you guys encountered and how you deal with them? lets discuss.
    As much as there are bad models to discuss, isn't this a thread akin to putting a powder keg next to a bonfire?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  10. #10
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Relax.... dun angry la, it very easy to handle them.

    JUST GIVE THEM A SUPER KICK! then they will be like this liao

    It's still alive?
    Doesn't look like.

  11. #11

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    That's because you never give the model any CD.
    i gave another model a cd, she ended up biting me.....

    BAD MODEL!! BAD MODEL!!!!



















  12. #12
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    I was offended when a model turned up looking like this in a $30 photoshoot:


  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I was offended when a model turned up looking like this in a $30 photoshoot:


    SO CUTE!!!

  14. #14

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    As much as there are bad models to discuss, isn't this a thread akin to putting a powder keg next to a bonfire?
    well, don't need to name anyone. just discuss the situation and remedy?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    have you guys encountered and how you deal with them? lets discuss.
    Well, it has been happening for quite some time already. A model felt that i was not a good photographer for her shoots. Well, i wasn't even wanting to shoot her in the first place. Why had she to comment. And how would she know i'm not good/bad? I since then have not shot a single model in my own personal camera. Every show i go, i would not shoot any models. I'll just shoot what is more important.


    GMAN

  16. #16

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    haha. what a parody. thanks for lightening up the mood guys. anyway, let's not digress further

  17. #17

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Well, it has been happening for quite some time already. A model felt that i was not a good photographer for her shoots. Well, i wasn't even wanting to shoot her in the first place. Why had she to comment. And how would she know i'm not good/bad? I since then have not shot a single model in my own personal camera. Every show i go, i would not shoot any models. I'll just shoot what is more important.


    GMAN
    yup, the problem with some of these models is they sometimes end up scaring people from shooting models again. hey, don't let one model put you down. continue shooting. there're always people who only know how to comment and talk when they didn't do anything themselves, or turn out sloppy.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    yup, the problem with some of these models is they sometimes end up scaring people from shooting models again. hey, don't let one model put you down. continue shooting. there're always people who only know how to comment and talk when they didn't do anything themselves, or turn out sloppy.
    Kinda sad la. Comments can be real nasty at time.


    GMAN

  19. #19

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    It's still alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    Doesn't look like.
    It's still at ICU.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I want to complain many models don't wait for their turns.

    They just barge into the scene and get in the way of the Real Model:
    ya, especially those uninvited one!

    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    That's because you never give the model any CD.
    cos our agreement is not to give CD

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I was offended when a model turned up looking like this in a $30 photoshoot:
    Ya lor, some then last min change the rules, no bikini, no lingerie etc.... then end up can only shoot the eyes!

    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #20

    Default Re: bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

    I try to insist meeting up with the model before a shoot.

    I always insist on talking/emailing the model directly, going thru a 3rd party is a recipe for disaster unless you are dealing with seasoned agency girls and reputable agents.

    I lay out clearly with all models what is expected when we meet up, there is no surprises.

    There are so many things that can go wrong. Assuming that the model is genuine, not merely playing the role of a princess-biatch, it's my job to make sure she is comfortable, and therefore, no unforeseen problems

    Based on TS's thread title, I am assuming that we are talking about the princess-biatches. There is nothing we can do, but to weed them out and try not to work with them. If the model starts showing bad attitude at a shoot, I will politely halt everything and call it a rap.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •