Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Flowers of Japan

  1. #1

    Default Flowers of Japan


    Took quite a number of flower pictures from Japan so decided to start a thread for them =). Noticed lots of Japan trips threads too, if you have any nice flowers from Japan, do share here too =)

    #1


    #2


    #3


    #4


    #5



  2. #2

    Default Re: Flowers of Japan

    All the flowers are taken from all over Japan during my 10 days trip in Japan, am still processing so will still be uploading along the way. Do share!



    #6


    #7


    #8


    #9


    #10



  3. #3

    Default Re: Flowers of Japan

    Fantastic

  4. #4
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Flowers of Japan

    oh I love the color tone

  5. #5

    Default Re: Flowers of Japan

    Best
    The spring season is always beautiful
    Just wondering, how do you process your photos so that they have that "old" effect?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Farrer Park
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Flowers of Japan

    You get my vote for the first image. The background Japanese castle with the flower in the front really speaks out loud.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Flowers of Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by kumhoo View Post
    Fantastic
    Thanks! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    oh I love the color tone
    Glad you like the tone processing. Sometimes i can get abit out of hand in my processing haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnohz View Post
    Best
    The spring season is always beautiful
    Just wondering, how do you process your photos so that they have that "old" effect?
    Yeah spring season is beautiful, but this yr's spring is abit colder then usual. I processed my photos using Adobe Lightroom, i like the old / faded effect sometimes known as cross processing for the colors which i adjust in lightroom according to my preference =)

    Quote Originally Posted by tSkye View Post
    You get my vote for the first image. The background Japanese castle with the flower in the front really speaks out loud.
    Glad that you like it, a pity is that flower has quite abit of dirt on it as it is a tiny flower on the ground.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Flowers of Japan

    The tone is beautiful. Suits the flower very well! Excellent!!!!!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Flowers of Japan

    WOW! Big one! The color tone and the flowers... amazing. Looks like calendar images. Pro.
    Nikon D90, 18-105mm VR
    My Blog | My Photolog

  10. #10

    Default Re: Flowers of Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by qing02051981 View Post
    The tone is beautiful. Suits the flower very well! Excellent!!!!!
    Glad that you like the tones and Thanks! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by kenken17 View Post
    WOW! Big one! The color tone and the flowers... amazing. Looks like calendar images. Pro.
    Thanks for the kind words! =)

  11. #11

    Default Re: Flowers of Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by darakusan View Post



    Yeah spring season is beautiful, but this yr's spring is abit colder then usual. I processed my photos using Adobe Lightroom, i like the old / faded effect sometimes known as cross processing for the colors which i adjust in lightroom according to my preference =)
    I see! I've wondered about that for quite a long time ...
    Thanks a lot for the enlightenment!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •