Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [NIGHT MACRO] April 24, 2009 (friday) - Pasir Ris Park

Default [NIGHT MACRO] April 24, 2009 (friday) - Pasir Ris Park

Going forward with the traditional Friday night macro, following are the details for a proposed new location

Time : 9:00 PM @ Pasir Ris MRT Station
    Duration : end roughly at 1 to 2 AM
    Requirements :

1) Strict self discipline and respect for the environment
    2) Avoid disturbing the nocturnal insects
    3) Participants are responsible for their own actions and consequences thereafter
    4) A bright and lasting flash light
    5) Macro lens or camera with sufficient macro / close-up capabilities
    6) Water
    7) Long pants and proper foot wear
    8) Insect repellent

Due to the change in location for this week, from the usual Lower Pierce, kindly consider and plan your going back journey carefully. I myself staying @ CCK , so its not going to be anywhere near for me

Contact Details :
    If you require any further information / clarification please kindly reach me at
    9007 2391 - SMS would be preferred as its easier to track. Group would be restricted to 10 for easy tracking.

Kindly sms me, if you're arriving late, as we would proceed and advice you on the location to meet. We do not forsee moving very far from the MRT within the period of 15 minutes.

Kindly enlist yourself, below and promptly revert if you're not able to make it.

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tang_yiming/

Default Re: [NIGHT MACRO] April 24, 2009 (friday) - Pasir Ris Park

[NIGHT MACRO] April 24, 2009 (friday) - Pasir Ris Park

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going forward with the traditional Friday night macro, following are the details for a proposed new location

Requirements :

3) Participants are responsible for their own actions and consequences thereafter
    6) Water
    8) Insect repellent

Due to the change in location for this week, from the usual Lower Pierce, kindly consider and plan your going back journey carefully. I myself staying @ CCK , so its not going to be anywhere near for me

Contact Details :
    If you require any further information / clarification please kindly reach me at
    9007 2391 - SMS would be preferred as its easier to track. Group would be restricted to 10 for easy tracking.

Kindly sms me, if you're arriving late, as we would proceed and advice you on the location to meet. We do not forsee moving very far from the MRT within the period of 15 minutes.

Kindly enlist yourself, below and promptly revert if you're not able to make it.

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
    2) sunnypub
    3) roger
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements :

6) Water
    8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
    2) sunnypub
    3) roger
    4) TroyP
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    ex-Nikon owner - now only iPhone :/

Requirements :

6) Water
    8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
    2) sunnypub
    3) roger
    4) TroyP
    5) seaview
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Requirements :

6) Water
    8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
    2) sunnypub
    3) roger
    4) TroyP
    5) seaview
    6) tatsbin
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Requirements :

6) Water
    8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
    2) sunnypub
    3) roger
    4) TroyP
    5) seaview
    6) tatsbin
    7) Double_a
    8)
    9)
    10)

Requirements :

6) Water
    8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
    2) sunnypub
    3) roger
    4) TroyP
    5) seaview
    6) tatsbin
    7) Double_a
    8) Glenn
    9)
    10)

Requirements :

6) Water
    8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
    2) sunnypub
    3) roger
    4) TroyP
    5) seaview
    6) tatsbin
    7) Double_a
    8) Glenn
    9) ex0rzist
    10)
    My Flickr Canon 40D 18-55/50mm F1.8/100mm Macro F2.8 USM

dear all,
    do you suggest a person without macro lens joining this outing? very keen to go though..with a d40 and kit lens..

Quote Originally Posted by lerlind View Post
    dear all,
    do you suggest a person without macro lens joining this outing? very keen to go though..with a d40 and kit lens..
    you can come and see how its done , no harm

Brother neoro, i am not able to join in tomorrow.
    My kids are ill. needs to take care of them.

Neoro, please let other fill my seat. Will join you guys next time. Enjoy shooting!

Hi All,

List updated !

Requirements :

6) Water
    8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
    2) sunnypub
    3) roger
    4) TroyP
    5) tatsbin
    6) Glenn
    7) ex0rzist
    8)
    9)
    10)

Enjoy your shoot, pasir ris park has got many hidden treasures~ good luck.

Is a bit far from here. I think i will continue with LP first, need to polish my skill first. Enjoy shooting there guys.
    -Please Sign Here-

Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Enjoy your shoot, pasir ris park has got many hidden treasures~ good luck.
    Thanks,
    this would be my first time shooting there. Any hints on where would be a good place to start if we would to move out from the mrt station ?

Hi...I'm very interested to do macro photography and have started but I'm still very new to this. I want to join you guys tonight maybe to observe at first but I will bring my stuff in case I am able to try out.

I want to tag along for me to get some techniques and learn more from there.

I think it's of merit that I mention my equipment that I'm going to bring tonight.

D80
    Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro lens
    Raynor DCR-250
    tripod
    speedlight (is this necessary or can I use the built-in flash? I only have a diffuser for the speedlight but not for the built-in flash)

Quote Originally Posted by lancer517 View Post
    Hi...I'm very interested to do macro photography and have started but I'm still very new to this. I want to join you guys tonight maybe to observe at first but I will bring my stuff in case I am able to try out.

I want to tag along for me to get some techniques and learn more from there.

I think it's of merit that I mention my equipment that I'm going to bring tonight.

D80
    Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro lens
    Raynor DCR-250
    tripod
    speedlight (is this necessary or can I use the built-in flash? I only have a diffuser for the speedlight but not for the built-in flash)
    Thats more than overkill in contast to our humble macro shooting equipment.

Kindly copy the list above and enlist yourself !

Ok then...count me in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements :

6) Water
    8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
    2) sunnypub
    3) roger
    4) TroyP
    5) tatsbin
    6) Glenn
    7) ex0rzist
    8) lancer517 (marlon)
    9)
    10)

Hi bro, me and my butties usually go this area. There's a small pond there but its unmarked on this map(no idea why). Just go to this red star area and there's a carpark to go in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast