Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1008

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

  1. #421
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Itty Bitty Titty Committee.
    Haha interesting movie that addresses certain issues with feminism.

  2. #422
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Itty Bitty Titty Committee.
    Haha interesting movie that addresses certain issues with feminism.
    hahahahaha i see...

    wah today i really dont see any kittens downstairs.. only hear a lot of crows and see a lot of bangaladesh workers drilling and painting the flats in my area

  3. #423
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    hahahahaha i see...

    wah today i really dont see any kittens downstairs.. only hear a lot of crows and see a lot of bangaladesh workers drilling and painting the flats in my area
    haha go shoot crows instead.

  4. #424
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    haha go shoot crows instead.
    not interested =X later they release their smelly bombs on me

  5. #425
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    not interested =X later they release their smelly bombs on me
    hahaha I think ours are smellier.

  6. #426
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    lol.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503896
    wha they need young photographers o_o
    $15per hr

  7. #427

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    lol.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503896
    wha they need young photographers o_o
    $15per hr
    no offense meant to the guy, but it seems like a cheap trick to try to get

    quantity>quality shots..

  8. #428
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    no offense meant to the guy, but it seems like a cheap trick to try to get

    quantity>quality shots..
    xmm and xdd cheaper what... $15/h leh

  9. #429

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    xmm and xdd cheaper what... $15/h leh
    well, might get some good shots perhaps..

    but i doubt anyone older than that age range would want to do the job, unless don't need to process, then just machine gun it and then hand in photos and slap beh sai and go home

  10. #430
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    well, might get some good shots perhaps..

    but i doubt anyone older than that age range would want to do the job, unless don't need to process, then just machine gun it and then hand in photos and slap beh sai and go home
    HAHA machine gun


    nai meh never go shoot cats today?

  11. #431

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    HAHA machine gun


    nai meh never go shoot cats today?
    later, waiting for van in library..

    the sky looks dark though, from what i see from here, hope it doesn't rain..

  12. #432

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    hai hai hai

    never go shoot tpy cats?
    easy for me as my hse downstair have oreadi
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #433
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    later, waiting for van in library..

    the sky looks dark though, from what i see from here, hope it doesn't rain..
    icic.. good luck man! over here it rained in the early morning alr.. now only cloudy but sunny sky hahaha...

    i'm waiting for the kittens to appear downstairs.. once i see them appear i will rush downstairs to shoot them

  14. #434
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    easy for me as my hse downstair have oreadi
    haha they always there?

    mine sometimes there, sometimes not there...

  15. #435
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Got this expat in yishun area he keeps the most beautiful cats... Feel like shooting. 2 ragdolls and a norwegian forest cat

  16. #436

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    icic.. good luck man! over here it rained in the early morning alr.. now only cloudy but sunny sky hahaha...

    i'm waiting for the kittens to appear downstairs.. once i see them appear i will rush downstairs to shoot them
    hopefully

    have fun shooting kittens, i haven't seen a kitten in a long time. the last one i saw was in valencia's public parks


  17. #437

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    ok, going off to study a bit more..

    have fun shooting guys, if you shoot.

  18. #438
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Got this expat in yishun area he keeps the most beautiful cats... Feel like shooting. 2 ragdolls and a norwegian forest cat
    !! ask for permission la... offer FOC they sometimes will let one right? hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hopefully

    have fun shooting kittens, i haven't seen a kitten in a long time. the last one i saw was in valencia's public parks

    hehe thanks.
    kittens a bit more troublesome cus they really like to run.
    ytd the two kittens played hide and seek with me... kept running around this tree. like some bollywood music video like that

  19. #439

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    later, waiting for van in library..

    the sky looks dark though, from what i see from here, hope it doesn't rain..
    so sweet........ TPY NLB ah!

    It wont be raining liao la, morning rain liao....
    Last edited by Tupi Guy; 21st April 2009 at 03:23 PM.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #440

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    ytd the two kittens played hide and seek with me... kept running around this tree. like some bollywood music video like that
    Maybe they think you are one
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •