Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice on f1.4D and f1.4G

Default Re: Advice on f1.4D and f1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    So that must be the most popular word in your vocabulary then.
    Yup, that is my fav word for rude people just like you.
    Last edited by atwee; 22nd April 2009 at 01:57 AM.

Please be very careful in your accusations.
    Give me one good reason why I need to be careful towards a rude person? You will eat me up or what?
    Last edited by atwee; 22nd April 2009 at 02:02 AM.

[QUOTE=Rashkae;5013857]I had a great childhood, thanks.

How sure are you?
    Last edited by atwee; 22nd April 2009 at 02:16 AM.

Not any moderator, but lets just cool it... Rashkae shouldn't have used the expression "lazy", maybe just posting the links and let TS compare the pages would suffice, it is after all still a newbie section...its fair to ask such questions. TS shoudn't resort to name calling, substituting alphabets for numbers doesn't make it more justifiable.

I think that there are already replies that can sufficiently answer TS's questions. Should close this thread to prevent further mudslinging.

Regards
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

Quote Originally Posted by atwee View Post
    Hey a55hole! You have a problem? You don't have to be so bloody rude!!!

I am new here. I did read up the product description pages but I still don't quite understand that why I am seeking for advices for better understand.

This is a forum for newbies to seek for advices!!!
    If you had shown any actual research and then posted more specific questions, like "The G has SWM, what significance would that have", etc, then it would be easy to give you better answers. As it is, you simply asked a question that looked like you saw both lenses in a shop and decided to ask here instead of doing some research first.
    Alpha

How sure are you?
    Very sure! Though I would never introduce a potty-mouth to my mom, so you will never meet her.
    Alpha

Give me one good reason why I need to be careful towards a rude person? You will eat me up or what?
    1. Name-calling is grounds for banning.
    2. Accusing people of being a terrorist is something I would love to bring up in a civil court as slander.
    3. no thanks, I'd never put something like you in my mouth. I would not stand the taste.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    Rashkae shouldn't have used the expression "lazy", maybe just posting the links and let TS compare the pages would suffice
    Perhaps. But then again, he could have checked the nikon pages as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    I think that there are already replies that can sufficiently answer TS's questions. Should close this thread to prevent further mudslinging.

Regards
    I would agree. As it is, this thread is becoming a classic example of Trolling, Name-calling and Personal attacks.
    Alpha

Hey a55hole! You have a problem? You don't have to be so bloody rude!!!

I am new here. I did read up the product description pages but I still don't quite understand that why I am seeking for advices for better understand.

This is a forum for newbies to seek for advices!!!
    Idiot

Calling someone who provides you an answer even though they ask you not to rely on spoon feeding and try to check it out on the web an A55hole is only a sign of bad upbringing.
    Continuing to argue and bitch about it and disrespecting a senior member with almost 6000 posts, mostly helping newbies, is a sign of stupidity and ignorance. Think Rashkae is rude, try some of the others out there.
    Now if I called you a 5tupid F**K, that would be rude but then I am not doing that am I? Think before you flame and find out why people say what they do before flaring up. Your question is just loaded for comments.

If you had shown any actual research and then posted more specific questions, like "The G has SWM, what significance would that have", etc, then it would be easy to give you better answers. As it is, you simply asked a question that looked like you saw both lenses in a shop and decided to ask here instead of doing some research first.
    Again you are assuming that I have seen the lens in a shop and accused me of looking for a quick way out on getting the answers instead of doing some research. This is purely what you think and you judge me openly on what you think.

I read with great interests on some of the threads being posted here, and that is how I learn about these two lens. I called some shops to find out more but I got blur when they introduced me the Sigma HSM. I did read up and I did search the net. I am really new to all these and I am confuse on those label on the lens. I don’t know what is an aperture ring neither do know what is a silence motor good for.

I have no problem if you laughed at me for not knowing such a simple thing in photography but you accused me on something that is not true is somthing I can't sallow.

Anyway I shouldn't have resort to calling names for venting my angers, that makes me worst than being rude. I am sorry and I apologize.
    Last edited by atwee; 22nd April 2009 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agws1970 View Post
    Idiot

Calling someone who provides you an answer even though they ask you not to rely on spoon feeding and try to check it out on the web an A55hole is only a sign of bad upbringing.
    Continuing to argue and bitch about it and disrespecting a senior member with almost 6000 posts, mostly helping newbies, is a sign of stupidity and ignorance. Think Rashkae is rude, try some of the others out there.
    Now if I called you a 5tupid F**K, that would be rude but then I am not doing that am I? Think before you flame and find out why people say what they do before flaring up. Your question is just loaded for comments.
    Senior with 6000 posts doesn't give him the right to be rude and accuse another person.
    Last edited by atwee; 22nd April 2009 at 03:47 AM.

Have you even tried comparing the product description pages? Please, don't be lazy and expect to be spoonfed. The differences are quite obvious.

http://imaging.nikon.com/products/im..._14g/index.htm

http://imaging.nikon.com/products/im..._14d/index.htm
    As this is a newbie section, try to be more tolerant to questions that maybe very basic to you but daunting for a newbie. Everyone was a newbie once before and it was only a single question. If the ThreadStarter was someone like your female colleague friend, would you respond in that manner? If you did, I sure would not like to ask you for your opinion as a newbie in this subject and be accused of being lazy and expecting to be spoonfed, however senior you maybe. He did post in the newbie section after all. Not everyone can take that sort of unfriendly reply, newbie or not. Anyway we are all here to enjoy photography.
    Last edited by Gunjack; 22nd April 2009 at 07:13 AM.

What i feel is, if a question can be researched on,
    try to do it yourself first.
    If you still meet difficulties regarding the lenses,
    then it'll be good to ask the question here.
    However, don't expect the gurus here to be a walking photography dictionary,
    neither should gurus expect newbies like us know as much as you.
    Fair's fair.
    Good that they put this behind them.
    Could i request TS close the thread?
    That'll prevent any future conflicts.

Marie

I own a D and I tested the G, my heart is telling me to buy the G if money is no issue, focus is faster, more accurate, more silence and the bokeh is better especially on D700

Thread closed. Infraction/reminder issued to both parties.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12