Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Something unpleasant happened @ a shoot

Default Re: Something unpleasant happened @ a shoot

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    SO its don't feel comfortable with his words now i think there is a need to screen all photographers then. Thos who anyhow block view use flashes must be banned from applying in these shoot? I wish i was there to see what actually happened. Or just to please all because they don't like the behaviour of only 1

take videos photos - it tells all on what happen that day.
    i was talking about nightmare's question about legally blocking the guy from joining shoots la.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

Looking at the clues give (nick starts with "R") and the session of the shoot the NineEleven was in ... I think it is not difficult for everyne to figure out who it is ....

I think Melody-Love and the other shooters need not keep quite about his name and nick anymore ... he should be exposed so that everyone knows who he is ... and what he really is ...
    Touch the Moments ... Hold the colours of Joy

Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean View Post
    Looking at the clues give (nick starts with "R") and the session of the shoot the NineEleven was in ... I think it is not difficult for everyne to figure out who it is ....

I think Melody-Love and the other shooters need not keep quite about his name and nick anymore ... he should be exposed so that everyone knows who he is ... and what he really is ...
    Looking at the original thread and the clues given (nickname starting with R and same shoot with TS), I think the identity is already there.

Quote Originally Posted by helmiz View Post
    Looking at the original thread and the clues given (nickname starting with R and same shoot with TS), I think the identity is already there.
    right now that is speculation need confirmation otherwise for nothing innocent party get implicated.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

yet another news angle for chinese press pending for script.

while i fully agree to have that person reprimanded and put to shame, putting his name here would only attract the press for juicy news that make confuse readers further. Also, the person who expose him may be getting a defamation suit.

So, I suggest the organisor should warn him and ban him for all her future shoots. Also, to submit his details to the moderators here to facilitate his name to other organisors.

As to melody's fear of being attacked by him, i feel she will be in the upper hand by not exposing him openly but holding on to the evidences and witness to submit to the police if need be.

To protect her own interest, she may want to lodge a police report first and take that as a warning note for him.

I just have an idea who he might be.There's a thread last year in Sex Sells a brief mentioned
    about his unrulely behaviour and my personal experience that I had with him.I do not know
    his name but able to recognize him.I mentioned about his antics in that thread during the
    MSW'08 & Ms Earth'08 was running around shooting every models in sight.

If he's really the same guy then it's a shame.Should bar the fellow from future shoots.Can't
    imagine if he's alone with the model geezus !
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

It's high time to act tough in banning members that are not contributing but damaging the forums and photography.

Blog Entries

We do not condone lynch mob mentality here.

HOWEVER, we do not welcome anyone with such unbecoming behavior, as it is not only very damaging to this forum but also to the photography community as a whole.

Members and Organizers affected may PM me, other mods or the admin your complaints and the person nick, so that we can take the necessary action/s.

Thank You

abit late, once again, but thanks melody-love for coming out in the open about what happened. although i dont condone the way you advertise your shoots ('sexy lingerie', for example. because you seem to perpetuate the idea of objectifying women, despite being one yourself), i can emphatise with you about being able to voice out your disapproval to an unstable person. i suppose someone who has made taking these kinda photos as an obsession would have developed an abrasive enough character and a thick enough skin to vehemently defend himself and do things as daring enough as this.

good one.. never been to a shoot but this is not acceptable. The models shouldn't be subjected to such 'attention'.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

dudes.. we ve to understand Melody's earlier reluctance to voice out as like I said, this chap is a known stalker ... thats how notorious he is

and that shows how hardcore he is to 'get what he wants' ......

i think even if you reveal this guy. he can always come back with another nick and you can't ban him at public places. I wonder who is he too.
    picture perfect

Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post
    and that shows how hardcore he is to 'get what he wants' ......
    if he is so "haredcore ... to get what he wants" ... then he should pay the appropreiate models who would do up to that level.

we all know that there are models who pose nude or higher levels .... pay one of them and get your kcks in tkaing the photos you want ...

don't go to one of these shoots pretending to be a photographer and try to get the model to do more than what they are willing to or comfortable in doing ....

deleted - no point.
    Last edited by ABCDE; 19th April 2009 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    We do not condone lynch mob mentality here.
    I would hardly consider this a lynch mob mentality .... there is simply not enough "force" for this to become a lynch mob at this moment .... maybe once the person's ID has been revelaed ... then maybe it would become a different story ...

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmycheese View Post
    i think even if you reveal this guy. he can always come back with another nick and you can't ban him at public places.
    You are right there ... the mods can de-register him from CS, but no stopping him from coming back as another nick ... it has happen before and it is still happening .... It is not the mods job to police these incidents and "keep the board safe" ... i think it is something that the community should do as a whole.

And by hiding and "protecting" his ID is really not helping any .....

Blog Entries

I would hardly consider this a lynch mob mentality .... there is simply not enough "force" for this to become a lynch mob at this moment .... maybe once the person's ID has been revelaed ... then maybe it would become a different story ...

You are right there ... the mods can de-register him from CS, but no stopping him from coming back as another nick ... it has happen before and it is still happening .... It is not the mods job to police these incidents and "keep the board safe" ... i think it is something that the community should do as a whole.

And by hiding and "protecting" his ID is really not helping any .....
    Do not mis quote me here Read the rest of the statement.

I take offense to what you did!

Quote Originally Posted by Melody-Love View Post
    Well, i was a little hesistant about posting this up because i do work at events, and he's always there, so i need to be careful about him doing something to me in his unstable mentality. (hello, which girl wouldn't be afraid of her face being splashed by acid or something? if that happens, even if there's a crowd with me also no use -.-)

1. It happened at my group shoot yesterday morning.

2. His name is __________ (All organisers and photographers can PM me. I'll give name + picture + "portfolio" and he have a facebook too!). Apparently i just found out yesterday that ALOT of models know him and avoid him all the time at events.

3. First model expressed discomfort and she called off the shoot earlier. Before the first model called off the shoot, 2nd model had already arrived (she was early) and he turned his focus to my 2nd model. Me and my partner had repeatedly said "No Shooting of 2nd model before her time starts" , our words fell on deaf ears. He would stop shooting my 2nd model, but turn back every 15 minutes to shoot her.

4. I instructed the 2nd model to pretend he's invisible and focus on the other photographers. It didn't cross my mind to make him leave because any one slot was essential to the shoot to cover cost (response wasn't enough). If any one slot backs out, me and my partner would have to top up. It's not about us "greedy for money". It was more of "we have no extra money to pay for all the losses". If you are going to say we care more about money than our models, that's an insult. If we didn't care we wouldn't have allowed the models to call off the shoot earlier. If you are going to say that it's not possible for me to have no money, remember that we are still students, not working adults, and i dont take pocket money. If we had fullhouse or more than enough to cover the cost for hotel and models that day, we would definitely had chased him away and refunded him. I was thinking for a win-win solution that could chase him away yet not having to refund him.

5. The photographers voiced out their displeasure of him blocking everyone at the shoot to him. He looked meekly at them, but continued with his "hunger" shooting after 5 minutes.

6. When it got worse, my partner and i made the decision to call off the shoot earlier as the other photographers were complaining too. We hid the model in the washroom and told "everyone" to pack and leave as 2nd group is coming in. He keep not wanting to leave! Me and my partner had to really shout and "chase" him away.

7. After he left, i let the other shooters shoot both models for 45 minutes more as an apology.

8. Well, he's definitely on my ban list now.

It's not that the organiser "not doing anything". Seriously, it's the first time such things happen at my shoots and i might not have handled it best.

I would like to know if this had happened to other organisers before and how they handled it
    by not naming the person, u r creating more problem, people starts guessing and innocent gets drag in.

it is good that u clarifying the situation, but u want whole cs community pming u?

also, since u r aware of the cost, so u cant ask him to leave, is that fair to other photogs who paid and what about the models? if u name him here and now, others will have the choice of not joining an high possibly unpleasant shoot in the future, before it even starts, which is good for the orgs.

Also, u r concern about his state of mind, for ur own safety, i can understand that, but how about others safety during the shoot?
    Last edited by denniskee; 19th April 2009 at 01:54 PM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by helmiz View Post
    i just check the thread, no cser with nick starting with "R" there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    right now that is speculation need confirmation otherwise for nothing innocent party get implicated.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Name the bugger already!!!!

How can we protect anyone if we don't know who is the Voldermod?

is it RAYMOND SENG? mr 'i joined in 2005 but only have 5 posts'?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast