Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: japan

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    171

    Default japan

    Im going for a japan school exchange programme in end may to june . Im expected to bring 2 gifts from spore that can not be found in japan . Any ideas of what should i get ?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by samueltan902 View Post
    Im going for a japan school exchange programme in end may to june . Im expected to bring 2 gifts from spore that can not be found in japan . Any ideas of what should i get ?
    Merlion. The other gift, is teach them Singlish. A gift that is priceless.


    GMAN

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: japan

    merlion as in? key chain? figurine? or?
    haha , was joking about singlish too during our trip briefing .

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by samueltan902 View Post
    merlion as in? key chain? figurine? or?
    haha , was joking about singlish too during our trip briefing .
    Maybe a small statue. You can get those at mustafa. The upper levels. A whole range of stuff there. Cheap too.


    GMAN

  5. #5
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: japan

    Yes, get a Merlion replica as it's quite popular with Japanese who have been to Singapore.

    HTH.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: japan

    oh? didnt know that its popular .
    anyway , any more ideas?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by samueltan902 View Post
    oh? didnt know that its popular .
    anyway , any more ideas?
    Yeah, you can bring the 4 races from Singapore to Japan. Haha. They certainly won't have that there.



    GMAN

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: japan

    oh , come to think of it . there isnt seem to be any malay or indian thr .
    anyone been to mount. aso before?whats the weather like in end may to beginning june?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by samueltan902 View Post
    oh , come to think of it . there isnt seem to be any malay or indian thr .
    anyone been to mount. aso before?whats the weather like in end may to beginning june?
    Fall, to Winter. Should be around there. Since that the cherry blossoms bloomed early this year.


    GMAN

  10. #10

    Default Re: japan

    bagua and rojak

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    bagua and rojak
    NEA can't afford to go Japan to do checks.


    GMAN

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Fall, to Winter. Should be around there. Since that the cherry blossoms bloomed early this year.


    GMAN
    means , might have snow?

  13. #13

    Default Re: japan

    beside road signs in singapore what in sg jp dounch hav

  14. #14

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    NEA can't afford to go Japan to do checks.


    GMAN


    ahahhahaahahh can't stop laughing

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by samueltan902 View Post
    means , might have snow?
    Yeah. Or cold temperatures.


    GMAN

  16. #16

    Default Re: japan

    i think i will bring some tropical insects over their, species that will not breed and survive in japan. Hope thei last long enough to see japan skies and touch down at the airpork

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    beside road signs in singapore what in sg jp dounch hav
    laksa!

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    i think i will bring some tropical insects over their, species that will not breed and survive in japan. Hope thei last long enough to see japan skies and touch down at the airpork
    NEA cannot afford to send Wildlife Authorities to investigate there.


    GMAN

  19. #19

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by samueltan902 View Post
    laksa!
    laksa by the time reach there chaosng alleady

  20. #20

    Default Re: japan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    NEA cannot afford to send Wildlife Authorities to investigate there.


    GMAN
    i bring kachang puteh, kuatutu and big rabbit milk sweet (made in china) over can or not

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •