Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Where can i get BP-50 now?

  1. #1

    Question Where can i get BP-50 now?

    Wonder where can i get BP-50 for my EOS50e...
    i going around shop and i found that all are out of stock...
    I should import myself or ask a shop to import for me...

  2. #2
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default why the need for the BP50

    I have been using 50E for a year, don't see the need for it because the lack of AE lock and Main Dial. It adds to the weight too!
    Unless you do alot of flash photography using the pop up flash (drainning the battery), in that case use a flash gun. Able to cover further with Bigger Giude No and zooming with the focal length of the len. Reduces red eye as it is further away from lens. Let you bounce the light with tilt and swivel.
    If only the BP50 has AE lock and Main Dial.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    I have been using 50E for a year, don't see the need for it because the lack of AE lock and Main Dial. It adds to the weight too!
    Unless you do alot of flash photography using the pop up flash (drainning the battery), in that case use a flash gun. Able to cover further with Bigger Giude No and zooming with the focal length of the len. Reduces red eye as it is further away from lens. Let you bounce the light with tilt and swivel.
    If only the BP50 has AE lock and Main Dial.
    actually i am using 380ex flash.... jus that i think is hard to find the batt for eos50e when i am in need of it...and bp-50 is using AA batt shd be easier to find...

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin^Newbie
    actually i am using 380ex flash.... jus that i think is hard to find the batt for eos50e when i am in need of it...and bp-50 is using AA batt shd be easier to find...
    did u check out the 2nd hand shops beisdes those that sell oni new items?

    2CR5? actually i have many (~5-6) new ones and can give u for free. think they are energizer ones with expiry in 2010.

    cheerios n gd luck in ur search!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_kiwi
    did u check out the 2nd hand shops beisdes those that sell oni new items?

    2CR5? actually i have many (~5-6) new ones and can give u for free. think they are energizer ones with expiry in 2010.

    cheerios n gd luck in ur search!
    well dont you use 2CR5? i not sure where are the 2nd hand shop that sell camera

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin^Newbie
    well dont you use 2CR5? i not sure where are the 2nd hand shop that sell camera
    my eos33 uses 2XCR123A. last time i bought many 2CR5 for my club's eos50s but now im stuck with them since my club is gone . wanted to give away some time ago on CS but saw someone selling batt so dun want to spoil his sales. no use for them unless i get a body that uses 2CR5.

    actually, i remember that i once saw an eos50 with bp-50 on sale (on consignment) at The Camera Workshop in exclesior hotel. but then, that was way too long ago. can try ur luck by asking them.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_kiwi
    my eos33 uses 2XCR123A. last time i bought many 2CR5 for my club's eos50s but now im stuck with them since my club is gone . wanted to give away some time ago on CS but saw someone selling batt so dun want to spoil his sales. no use for them unless i get a body that uses 2CR5.

    actually, i remember that i once saw an eos50 with bp-50 on sale (on consignment) at The Camera Workshop in exclesior hotel. but then, that was way too long ago. can try ur luck by asking them.
    i think they are sell together bahx...dont think will sell one bp-50 to me only...

  8. #8
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Bp50

    Hi Kelvin, just sawa BP50 at Alex Photo going at S$85, there ia another shop selling at over S$100, but cannot remember which the shop.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    Hi Kelvin, just sawa BP50 at Alex Photo going at S$85, there ia another shop selling at over S$100, but cannot remember which the shop.
    oh thank....i will go check it out tml during my school lunch break...

  10. #10

    Default

    oh man... today just when down to AP...that guy told me BP-50 is not producing anymore...

    where can i still get it....?

  11. #11
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default ????

    Can't be, I was there yesterday and saw it on display. Even ask for the price!!
    Anyway, Alex Photo, 2nd floor at Peninsula Plaza, tel :63340998. Just incase you went to the wrong place.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  12. #12

    Default

    oh...i when to sim lim...

    anyway thanx...i have give a call...and i will be down tml to buy it...
    nice to meet another eos50e user...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •