Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: APD - Sigma Final Warehouse Sales

Quote Originally Posted by loupgarou
    yeah. that's me, was that you who was chatting with me. lol.

--
    there was no 500 super DG flash for canon, I was there at 10:15 or so, unless it kenna sapu already before that.

only for nikon
    Nope. I saw u asking the salesman i think.

Default Read This

Hi all,

just came back from the warehouse sale.

bought some great stuff (in my opinion) and the person there was very helpful and friendly... Quite a huge contrast to the feel that i'm getting on this thread.

anyway, i went there first thing in the morning when there was no one around and just chatted with the guy there. Very helpful.

anyway tomorrow is the last day and he has one set of the SD9 left for sale.

what did you buy?

well, I guess it depends on what you already have and what system you are using.

Talking what i got

Hi,

maybe it may not be so nice to say what i got (since it would point to me...) but anyway, the guy was very very friendly and he got me the lens, not displayed since I POLIETLY ASKED FOR THE SPECIFIC MODELS.

chatted with me about them and then let me try them out. I had done some searching prior to this so i kinda knew what prices to expect and found that it was well worth the buy.

put it to you like this...

discount + no GST (4%) + credit card...

he got me the lens, not displayed since I POLIETLY ASKED FOR THE SPECIFIC MODELS.
    I asked whether he had other ranges of lenses, said whatever was on display was it. I guess that was the case for the canon EF mount.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123