Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

Thread: APD - Sigma Final Warehouse Sales

  1. #21

    Default

    yes. there are nikon, minolta, pentax , sigma lenses. but they are limited range as usual. maybe you can call up and ask.

    but imho, compare to bh prices, around the same (excluding shipping)

    oh yeah. there was a 5.0 megapixel camera at 899, not sure if that's a good price or not. forgot even what brand. box is blue. (maybe konica?)
    Last edited by loupgarou; 7th November 2003 at 12:09 PM.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loupgarou
    yes. there are nikon, minolta, pentax , sigma lenses. but they are limited range as usual. maybe you can call up and ask.

    but imho, compare to bh prices, around the same (excluding shipping)
    The 400mm 5.6 could be a good buy for nature / macro shooters, after rechipping.... Looking for the APO 14 f3.5, 180 f2.8 and 300 f4 but no go . Its more like a Pentax / Minolta heaven there, esp for those who juz bought *istD. SD9 is reasonably priced against 10D or 100D (less than 3K for SD9 and 15-30) but not enough to convince me add a new system (2K for lens and body maybe ). Got lots of ricoh camera there but no G4 wide (g3 only). Think got Konica digicam there too.

  3. #23

    Default

    I asked whether 400mm 5.6 can be rechipped. the guy said not possible/too old.

    maybe marketing guys don't have the right info. but the 400mm was $620

    I was vaguely looking for
    50-500
    15-30
    12-24
    8 fisheye
    600 mirror

    but no go also
    Last edited by loupgarou; 7th November 2003 at 12:21 PM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    thanks, desmond & loupgarou for the updates. i think you both just saved a lot of members a lot of wasted time.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    19

    Default

    You guys beat me to it, and with a lot more details too.

    To add to the reports, there are some konica films, ISO 800 and ISO 1600, the crystal archive technology ones, exp 06/2004, for $6/- and $8/- respectively. Think these are a little difficult to find outside. But the price seems like no discount at all. If you buy 3, you get another $2/- off the lot.

    Bushell binos (8x25, 10x25, and at least one 12x25, waterproof models) and konica binos, mostly around a few dollars less than S$100/-, not sure if cheap or not.


    And yes, I agree its quite a waste of time.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loupgarou
    I asked whether 400mm 5.6 can be rechipped. the guy said not possible/too old.

    maybe marketing guys don't have the right info. but the 400mm was $620

    I was vaguely looking for
    50-500
    15-30
    12-24
    8 fisheye
    600 mirror

    but no go also
    There was only one guy who looks remotely competent. U the guy with a 300D?

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    HelmetBox just msg me:

    Sigma 15-30 f3.5-4.5 $1070
    mostly old stuff, some old flash n older lens

  8. #28
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Kitten's Den
    Posts
    733

    Default

    There are a small number of Nikon glasses, can't remember which one,
    got a fair number for pentax too. Think got a 28 f/1.8 & 24 f/2.8 for minolta.
    If you go there for sigma stuff, you're probably gonna to be disappointed.

    Good range of bushnell bino, scoping scope, telescope & night vision scope.
    Frankly that seems to be the focus of this sale.......Some good price, some so-so.

    A number of konica (not the konica minolta one) and ricoh P&S.
    Ricoh G3 @ $398, G4 wide at $499, includes Li-Ion battery and charger.

    Olympus 512MB XD at 388 (or there about)
    Also got Olympus 256MB XD, quite good price but can't remember the exact figure.

  9. #29
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Kitten's Den
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xdivider
    Got lots of ricoh camera there but no G4 wide (g3 only). Think
    Got, but not displayed, you got to ask.

  10. #30
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Kitten's Den
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hangdog
    Bushell binos (8x25, 10x25, and at least one 12x25, waterproof models) and konica binos, mostly around a few dollars less than S$100/-, not sure if cheap or not.

    And yes, I agree its quite a waste of time.
    There are also 8x42, 10x42, 8x40, 7x50, 10x50, 12x50, 16x50, you name it.
    Frankly their collection of Bushnell bino and scopes are one of the best I have seen in Singapore. Pickup a 10x42 roof prism water proof for $148.

    But if you are there for camera stuff, don't waste your time.

  11. #31

    Default

    WT@$!%!!!!

    I rush down still slower than you people!!! hahahaha!!!

    Mostly old lens that they want to clear. Some CF cards (not cheap apparently) binoculars, telescopes, sigma tripods (weak looking), chairs, consumer digital cameras, konica films, chairs, small little tripods, a globe, konica film P&S cameras, digital clock, chairs, one 6 in one card reader, EF500 (old model) flash and did I mention chairs.

    Chairs? Weird place to sell chairs.

    Anyway, not alot of things, its just like a tea reception room. Not very disappointing also. I only got a few prices:

    SD9 - left 1 piece! two were snatched! $3250 (cheap meh? cannot be right? maybe it was bundled as a kit with the 15-30??)
    28-70 2.8 Canon mount - $650
    EF 500 Super DG (canon) - $335

    I wanted to get the flash but advice from gurus was that the price quite the same, so I came home empty handed. But then the nice guy there let me play with the SD9.

    Okay, I did check out other prices too, apparently not much diff from outside as those are the 'hotter' items as I've been told.

    Those items clearing are slightly cheaper. Oh, the chair's only $20 if you are interested hehehehehe......

    Advice is, just pop by if its near your house, school, workplace etc, you won't know maybe you'll find a bargain or something that fits you. For those who has to go all out to get there, stay home.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by HelmetBox; 7th November 2003 at 02:16 PM.

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox
    WT@$!%!!!!

    I rush down still slower than you people!!! hahahaha!!!

    Mostly old lens that they want to clear. Some CF cards (not cheap apparently) binoculars, telescopes, sigma tripods (weak looking), chairs, consumer digital cameras, konica films, chairs, small little tripods, a globe, konica film P&S cameras, digital clock, chairs, one 6 in one card reader, EF500 (old model) flash and did I mention chairs.

    Chairs? Weird place to sell chairs.

    Anyway, not alot of things, its just like a tea reception room. Not very disappointing also. I only got a few prices:

    SD9 - left 1 piece! two were snatched! $3250 (cheap meh?)
    28-70 2.8 Canon mount - $650
    EF 500 Super DG (canon) - $335

    I wanted to get the flash but advice from gurus was that the price quite the same, so I came home empty handed. But then the nice guy there let me play with the SD9.

    Okay, I did check out other prices too, apparently not much diff from outside as those are the 'hotter' items as I've been told.

    Those items clearing are slightly cheaper. Oh, the chair's only $20 if you are interested hehehehehe......

    Advice is, just pop by if its near your house, school, workplace etc, you won't know maybe you'll find a bargain or something that fits you. For those who has to go all out to get there, stay home.

    Cheers.
    It was 2955 when i was there inclusive of 15-30 and tripod and some goodies i think.

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xdivider
    It was 2955 when i was there inclusive of 15-30 and tripod and some goodies i think.
    Wah, see me newbie he want to chop me? Hehehe.... or morning sell like hotcake so jack up price? Aiyah, anyway I not buying so, HENG AH!

  14. #34

    Default

    Eh, looking through the post, it seems like they anyhow pluck a price from the air....... I asked the guy why he never put up the price as it would be more convenient, he told me no time. Probably it's so that they can create prices. hehe not saying they do that lah, maybe its just different salesman give diff qoutes.

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox
    Wah, see me newbie he want to chop me? Hehehe.... or morning sell like hotcake so jack up price? Aiyah, anyway I not buying so, HENG AH!
    Think last piece or is 3200 including gst? If 3K with GST it looks like a okie buy for starting.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox
    WT@$!%!!!!

    28-70 2.8 Canon mount - $650
    EF 500 Super DG (canon) - $335

    Cheers.
    you sure there was a EF500 Super DG for canon ?
    I saw only flash for Nikon, minolta ...

  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mervin420
    you sure there was a EF500 Super DG for canon ?
    I saw only flash for Nikon, minolta ...
    Its all at their warehouse. Want wat got what, just have to ask but then as I said, he was honest to tell me that the prices will not be cheaper than outside.

    And by the time I got there, there were no more super DGs, not for any mounts. I don't know was there any to begin with cause he told me its new and not clearing. The flashes there were only the 500 Super and some older ones.

    Aiyah, buy outside buy outside! wanna buy together? I looking for flash to learn with

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xdivider
    Think last piece or is 3200 including gst? If 3K with GST it looks like a okie buy for starting.
    I don't know the price range so I really am in no position to comment. But then now the DSLR prices so compatible, with the intro of 300D, its getting more affordable for starters

    So, BUY BUY BUY! then I have newbie to learn with! hehehehe.......

  19. #39

    Default

    There was only one guy who looks remotely competent. U the guy with a 300D?
    yeah. that's me, was that you who was chatting with me. lol.

    --
    there was no 500 super DG flash for canon, I was there at 10:15 or so, unless it kenna sapu already before that.

    only for nikon

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loupgarou
    yeah. that's me, was that you who was chatting with me. lol.

    --
    there was no 500 super DG flash for canon, I was there at 10:15 or so, unless it kenna sapu already before that.

    only for nikon
    hi, so it was you early this morning with the 300D w/o strap. I was with mervin420. the 2 shabbily dressed blokes... slippers, berms and the works... "hi!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •