Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1006

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

  1. #901
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    That's why need to take extreme precaution when using Sigma lenses.
    anyway, my lenses are just a tool for me and they are replaceable.

  2. #902

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    anyway, my lenses are just a tool for me and they are replaceable.
    I maintain my tools well.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  3. #903
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    sigma 30/1.4 vs canon 35/1.4, i have chosen sigma.
    i dont have the vignetting issue as i shoot at f1.4 which is not prominent, unless at f4 and above. but sigma's exterior coating of the lens tends to peel off easily.
    I prefer sigma too. It's the soft touch coating. they should do without it.


    GMAN

  4. #904
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I maintain my tools well.
    hahaha.. define 'your tools' ...

  5. #905

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    sigma 30/1.4 vs canon 35/1.4, i have chosen sigma.
    i dont have the vignetting issue as i shoot at f1.4 which is not prominent, unless at f4 and above. but sigma's exterior coating of the lens tends to peel off easily.
    any idea wat the coating does?? mines peeling i guess.
    i tink i wan a canon 50mm f1.4 USM? heard its wat canon is well known for?

  6. #906
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I prefer sigma too. It's the soft touch coating. they should do without it.


    GMAN
    lol.. they never change...

  7. #907

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    hahaha.. define 'your tools' ...
    Hardware that allows me to take photos.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  8. #908
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    any idea wat the coating does?? mines peeling i guess.
    i tink i wan a canon 50mm f1.4 USM? heard its wat canon is well known for?
    a coating will serves it purpose when it doesnt peel off, else i would like to think of it as for cosmetic finishing. it should have a reason for why it is there.

    i believe 50/1.4 is a good buy, but becareful of lemon.

  9. #909
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Hardware that allows me to take photos.
    cos your open statement of 'my tools' sounds intimidating and strong

  10. #910

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    a coating will serves it purpose when it doesnt peel off, else i would like to think of it as for cosmetic finishing. it should have a reason for why it is there.

    i believe 50/1.4 is a good buy, but becareful of lemon.
    duno wats the coating 4...UV prevention to protect our eyes?

    tio poisoned by my friend's 1 lor. be careful of wat lemon?? i not buying fruits leh lol...

  11. #911
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    ehhhh... sorry, can i ask a STUPID question? how do i get the hot links in flickr? cos i uploaded some pixs but i could located the places to copy the links...
    Canon EOS 7D, Canon EFS 17 - 55mm f/2.8 IS USM

  12. #912

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    cos your open statement of 'my tools' sounds intimidating and strong
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #913
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by SotonG5983 View Post
    ehhhh... sorry, can i ask a STUPID question? how do i get the hot links in flickr? cos i uploaded some pixs but i could located the places to copy the links...
    Do you mean that you want to link your photos to some other places?

  14. #914
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    duno wats the coating 4...UV prevention to protect our eyes?

    tio poisoned by my friend's 1 lor. be careful of wat lemon?? i not buying fruits leh lol...
    it means the final QC of some copies are greatly varies from one to another if u buying second hand.

  15. #915
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    sharing some shots taken recently... see here.
    dynamic updating of that thread, so stay tune.

  16. #916
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Going to koonzzz liao... Nite guys .

  17. #917
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    yup yup!! such as i wan to link to here, to post pixs here... where do i get the hot link from? As i usually upload using photobucket, whereby the links is juz right below the pixs after i uploaded it.
    Canon EOS 7D, Canon EFS 17 - 55mm f/2.8 IS USM

  18. #918
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by SotonG5983 View Post
    yup yup!! such as i wan to link to here, to post pixs here... where do i get the hot link from? As i usually upload using photobucket, whereby the links is juz right below the pixs after i uploaded it.
    Click the insert image icon then copy and paste your photo url in.

    Remember the .jpg extension must be in too.

  19. #919

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by SotonG5983 View Post
    yup yup!! such as i wan to link to here, to post pixs here... where do i get the hot link from? As i usually upload using photobucket, whereby the links is juz right below the pixs after i uploaded it.
    click on "all sizes" above your photo in flickr, the link will be below

  20. #920
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

    anyone noe where to get dis n how muchy ah??

    National Geographic W5050



    saw grip got dis...kinda nice...

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •