I'm interested but will have to check my work if i'm off or not...Will confirm in the next few days ish
Canon 450D | EFS 18-55mm
Ride it like you stole it!
ninja boy...seem dat u hated NS hor?
well, no one like in the first place lor.
but no choice, we men got to serve n protect dis country (even though i have yet to kena my reservist ever since i ORD since 1999)
so i say stop complaining abt NS...
It's a place u wil rem n njoy for the rest of life...
ok lah...me go koon liao...nn to wake up at ard 5am...
I think NS if fun, but i think that's because i'm only 16..
last night went sss with some friends. aww....tio poison by his 50mm f1.4. he's using a nikkor lens though. the bokehs and brightness of the night shots turned out great.
plus if u have a hawker centre just across the street where there pretty stall holder
Pulau Ubin/Chek Jawa SSS Outing
Date: 1 May (Labour Day - Public Holiday)
Time: 9am to late afternoon
09.00am - Meet at Changi Village Market, International Nasi Lemak (Breakfast)
09.45am - Head over to Changi Point Jetty / Roll-Call
10.00am - Board Bumboat to head towards Pulau Ubin
Breakfast is not compulsory. If you are not joining us for breakfast, meet at the jetty at 09.45am.
10.15am to end of outing
First SSS Location: Ubin's highest peak
- Natural sighting of Goddess of Mercy
- Panoramic view of Mainland Singapore - Punggol Areas
- Insects Photography
- 2 different quarry along the way
Second SSS Location: Chek Jawa
- Marina Life
- Animal Sightings
6. Jlkk76 (TBC)
7. fedodedo (tbc)
Thanks NovJoe for rendering your help to co-organize this SSS Outing, as such, more slots have been open up (Max 12 per team, 24 in total).
Those who had registered, please kindly take note of your grouping. If you have friends who want to join us, they are strongly and warmly welcome and arrangement can be made to put you all on the same team.
1. Wear comfortably (For 450D Photography Club, wear the Blue club tee for those who has it.)
2. A good footwear is recommended. (Scandals allowed provided it will not slip off as there's some bush bashing to be done en-route to the highest peak)
3. Bring drinking water, cap/hat & face towel. (it can get real hot during mid day)
4. Insect Repellent (Optional. Bring if you want.)
5. Bring enough cash as we will have lunch/short teabreak on the island. (No ATMs hor)
6. For the early part of the outing will be on foot, and once visiting the highest peak, we will get onto the bicycles to tour the island.
7. In case of bad weather (Thunderstorms), outing will be cancelled for the safety of all shooters.
- Bumboat Ride ($5.00 per pax, 2-way)
- Bicycle Rental ($5.00 for whole day - This range of mountain bike is sufficient to get you through the terrain but if you want better ones, by all means go ahead. Please do not rent any bicycles less than $5.00 range or you will regret.)
Anyone got any lobang for crumpler or not..
Whole singapore like nobody selling 6 million dollar home..