Canon has release a new firmware for Canon 450D.
There's only one change to it from version 1.0.9 which most of us are on.
- Supports the AF assist beam features of the new flash, Speedlite 270 EX, which is scheduled to be released in April 2009.
Check it out here.
Note: IMO, we do not need to update unless you are getting the new Speedlite 270 EX.
ya loh...dont nid to update unnecessarily. hmm....after a comparison, i found no diff between a raw and a jpg shot. ok, raw is a tiny bit better in details n colors. but its easily corrected wif +10 saturation n sharpen in ps.
i conclude we only nid raw for printing? since the ppi is different in raw n jpg (at the same dimension). tink i'm gonna shoot in jpg in future.
Last edited by Joshua0718; 24th April 2009 at 07:34 PM.
I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself
Anyone know the link for the CS4 photoshop software, education pricing? I lost it.
Anyone got any lobang for 6 million dollar home?
Pulau Ubin/Chek Jawa SSS Outing
Date: 1 May (Labour Day - Public Holiday)
Time: 9am to late afternoon
09.00am - Meet at Changi Village Market, International Nasi Lemak (Breakfast)
09.45am - Head over to Changi Point Jetty / Roll-Call
10.00am - Board Bumboat to head towards Pulau Ubin
Breakfast is not compulsory. If you are not joining us for breakfast, meet at the jetty at 09.45am.
10.15am to end of outing
First SSS Location: Ubin's highest peak
- Natural sighting of Goddess of Mercy
- Panoramic view of Mainland Singapore - Punggol Areas
- Insects Photography
- 2 different quarry along the way
Second SSS Location: Chek Jawa
- Marina Life
- Animal Sightings
6. Jlkk76 (TBC)
Thanks NovJoe for rendering your help to co-organize this SSS Outing, as such, more slots have been open up (Max 12 per team, 24 in total).
Those who had registered, please kindly take note of your grouping. If you have friends who want to join us, they are strongly and warmly welcome and arrangement can be made to put you all on the same team.
1. Wear comfortably (For 450D Photography Club, wear the Blue club tee for those who has it.)
2. A good footwear is recommended. (Scandals allowed provided it will not slip off as there's some bush bashing to be done en-route to the highest peak)
3. Bring drinking water, cap/hat & face towel. (it can get real hot during mid day)
4. Insect Repellent (Optional. Bring if you want.)
5. Bring enough cash as we will have lunch/short teabreak on the island. (No ATMs hor)
6. For the early part of the outing will be on foot, and once visiting the highest peak, we will get onto the bicycles to tour the island.
7. In case of bad weather (Thunderstorms), outing will be cancelled for the safety of all shooters.
- Bumboat Ride ($5.00 per pax, 2-way)
- Bicycle Rental ($5.00 for whole day - This range of mountain bike is sufficient to get you through the terrain but if you want better ones, by all means go ahead. Please do not rent any bicycles less than $5.00 range or you will regret.)