Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LX

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post






    Among these who is the most emo one????.



    hahaha you wont cry la, you will kill me lor hahahaha

    SMALL DOG??? YOu shd TRY IT!!!!! YOu ask Ping lor, she name it.

    Ya, Ping also 1ST time saw FoXY eyes SO BIG!
    the last one!!! kuki wins!!

  2. #82
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post




    looks fun!
    Ya fun, but so scary that i can see everyone shooting me from my viewfinder.....

  3. #83
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ello i vey hardworking clean all your lenses still put black thing over mai face

    i quit

    ok i post your face



  4. #84

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ello i vey hardworking clean all your lenses still put black thing over mai face

    i quit
    DOnt quit la! I WILL HELP YOU CLEAN and POST one SUPER CLEAR one!!!! Dun cry ook? DOnt QUIT LA!!!!! YOu are a nice man!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  5. #85

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya fun, but so scary that i can see everyone shooting me from my viewfinder.....
    LOL LOL LOL

    yar.. hahahahaha then you look up ahahahaha

  6. #86

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    ok i post your face


    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    DOnt quit la! I WILL HELP YOU CLEAN and POST one SUPER CLEAR one!!!! Dun cry ook? DOnt QUIT LA!!!!! YOu are a nice man!
    with friends like these.. who needs enemies......

  7. #87

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    emo vampire cat


  8. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    with friends like these.. who needs enemies......

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    emo vampire cat

    HAHA omg classic expression on the cat!!

    i wonder if it's painful for them to be held like this... =/

  10. #90

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    all the dogs so cute ~
    but i still think kuki cutest HAHA
    Ya, he is a born NATURAL emo KING no matter at what angles and poses!



    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    tupi, i didnt know you have a shaolin disciple:
    Ya, and my greatest disciple is KUKI! The KU GUA LOU HAN! 苦瓜罗汉!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Goodnai everyone.

    Got to nai nai now. Headache liao.
    NAI NAI
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #91

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    HAHA omg classic expression on the cat!!

    i wonder if it's painful for them to be held like this... =/
    no, definitely not, unless the cat is too fat

    anyways, the person handling it has worked a lot with cats.. so no problem one.

  12. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Ya, he is a born NATURAL emo KING no matter at what angles and poses!





    Ya, and my greatest disciple is KUKI! The KU GUA LOU HAN! 苦瓜罗汉!
    no la he doesnt have a emo face.. more of the sian face. haha. cannot blame him.. must see who his owner is
    kidding!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    no, definitely not, unless the cat is too fat

    anyways, the person handling it has worked a lot with cats.. so no problem one.
    haha yup i know the person worked with a lot of cats.. but just wondering why the cat will give such expression. curious...

  13. #93
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Hiya...... I'm home
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #94
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    emo cat....


  15. #95

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post


    haha yup i know the person worked with a lot of cats.. but just wondering why the cat will give such expression. curious...
    cos emo..

    they only used to the mother cat doing it when they are kittens..

    but not when they grown up and ready to fly.. it is like your parents walking in and trying to change your diapers..

    ok that is a bad example, but i'm sure you get what i mean..

  16. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    cos emo..

    they only used to the mother cat doing it when they are kittens..

    but not when they grown up and ready to fly.. it is like your parents walking in and trying to change your diapers..

    ok that is a bad example, but i'm sure you get what i mean..
    interesting analogy HAHA but i get what you mean.




    i played with the 3 kittens down my block, wanted to take more photos but my iso at 1600 also cannot take good shots cus the lighting really terrible only managed to take 2 so-so ones.. not super good ones though. maybe i shld try my luck again tomorrow..

  17. #97

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post


    i played with the 3 kittens down my block, wanted to take more photos but my iso at 1600 also cannot take good shots cus the lighting really terrible only managed to take 2 so-so ones.. not super good ones though. maybe i shld try my luck again tomorrow..
    yeah, you have to place them in proper lighting..

    time to learn how to carry cats.. although some will emo you.

  18. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yeah, you have to place them in proper lighting..

    time to learn how to carry cats.. although some will emo you.

    haha, it was around 7+ pm and we were already under my block with those void deck lights.. but they were of yellowish tone so it doesnt really help much





    very hard to capture but they were soooo cute!!!

  19. #99

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    all the dogs so cute ~
    but i still think kuki cutest HAHA


    the most emo fellow....
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #100
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    This cat super emo when she found out that meh meh found his new love....


Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •