Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LX

  1. #601

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by pooQy View Post
    What lens was used for this?
    Pic distortion on the lower left hand corner of the pic?
    fisheye. barrel distortion uncorrected, so all four corners are distorted, in increasing amounts from the centre

  2. #602
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Saw this semi-blind cat roaming at the backlane.......


  3. #603

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    HAHAHA fisheye

    i cropped it though


    hokays..

    All teh kitties talk...

    I juz came back from CATS~
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  4. #604
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post

    come come come! come my house downstairs play kitteh
    haha i dont mind!! esp since the cat is so pretty!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    u work in the transit area?

    Sunrise in transit area sometimes very beautiful.
    yup transit area.. but my shifts are either 8am-4pm or 4pm-12am, won't get to see sunrise!

  5. #605
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by pooQy View Post
    hokays..

    All teh kitties talk...

    I juz came back from CATS~
    OMG I WANTED TO WATCH IT but i decided to save money the last time i went to watch Turandot and my $70 flew away, heart pain. so this time i never go for CATS

  6. #606
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Saw this semi-blind cat roaming at the backlane.......


    i like how you PP it .. the colour on the cat vs the colour of the backlane

  7. #607

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    singapore arts festival coming
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  8. #608

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    OMG I WANTED TO WATCH IT but i decided to save money the last time i went to watch Turandot and my $70 flew away, heart pain. so this time i never go for CATS
    oh man, u should go for this.
    i used to listen to the OST and could nv make out what happens during the music-only parts.
    After watching today... the dance is amazing!

    psst.. the CATS actually came up to the audience during the performance! But i was sitting in the centre, so no chance for interaction. They were literally ALL over the place.. lol. Just like how teh real kitties would be.
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  9. #609

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    i like how you PP it .. the colour on the cat vs the colour of the backlane
    This style of PP pretty good for bringing out the subject.
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  10. #610
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    i like how you PP it .. the colour on the cat vs the colour of the backlane
    Thanks.....just feel that the cat's world is darker because of it eyes......

  11. #611

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Saw this semi-blind cat roaming at the backlane.......
    hrm, my friend say that is the inner eyelid or something.. not sure though, i don't really know much about this.

  12. #612

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    hey guys, anyone been to Punggol Point?
    What's there to shoot there? Jetty?

    Am planning to go out shoot tmr... no idea where to go man. :P
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  13. #613

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by pooQy View Post
    hey guys, anyone been to Punggol Point?
    What's there to shoot there? Jetty?

    Am planning to go out shoot tmr... no idea where to go man. :P
    what is punggol point?


    i only know punggol end beach..

  14. #614
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by pooQy View Post
    oh man, u should go for this.
    i used to listen to the OST and could nv make out what happens during the music-only parts.
    After watching today... the dance is amazing!

    psst.. the CATS actually came up to the audience during the performance! But i was sitting in the centre, so no chance for interaction. They were literally ALL over the place.. lol. Just like how teh real kitties would be.
    haha. i wanna save money for uni uni uni and photography stuff and going overseas, so have to sacrifice such stuff x)


    Quote Originally Posted by pooQy View Post
    hey guys, anyone been to Punggol Point?
    What's there to shoot there? Jetty?

    Am planning to go out shoot tmr... no idea where to go man. :P

    sunrise/sunset i guess?

  15. #615

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    we need zac the animal expert
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #616

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    leong these were shot between, F8 to F11 and exposed from 8 sec minimum. Which before i got the Macro lens.









    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #617
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post





    so nice!

  18. #618

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    sleepy cats! so cute!!!

  19. #619

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post

    love this
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #620

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    so nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    sleepy cats! so cute!!!
    hahaha let's meet now!!! GO SHOOT!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •