Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68

Thread: SEED on 17/4/2002

  1. #41

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    I will be there. Have lots of things on my buy list
    You are the TOP Buyer in our forum

  2. #42

    Default

    Hi Adamgoi

    Me 1st timer and I'd like to join this SEED. Thinking of buying the A40 + 128MB CF + Lens Adapter.

    Is time confirmed? 6:30pm?

    cheers

  3. #43
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by Jango
    Hi Adamgoi

    Me 1st timer and I'd like to join this SEED. Thinking of buying the A40 + 128MB CF + Lens Adapter.

    Is time confirmed? 6:30pm?

    cheers
    Hi Jango

    Yes, it's confirmed!

  4. #44

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi


    Hi Jango

    Yes, it's confirmed!
    Coolio...see u guys tomorrow!

  5. #45

    Default

    I'll be going you guys there too.

    Gonna try get the A40 Lense attachment and a wide angle lense.

  6. #46

    Default

    Originally posted by siewsphone


    You are the TOP Buyer in our forum
    Nay...he's second, the official TOP buyer belongs to our United Nations Chief Moderator.

  7. #47

    Default

    hi guys...after some time in clubsnap...me will be going to my first seed tomolo =p hmm.. hoping to get maybe a 352rc or a 308rc =) see u guys later... =)

  8. #48

    Default

    Originally posted by misato
    I'll be going you guys there too.

    Gonna try get the A40 Lense attachment and a wide angle lense.
    Went down to CP around 6.20..
    guess i saw a couple of guys hanging around the right hand side of CP maindoor.. i believe were to be from thsi forum. But i was rushing for time.. so i didnt go out to greet you all.

    BTW.. canon A40 lense attachment is out of stock in CP and AP. If anyone know where i can get it.. do PM me.

  9. #49

    Default

    Originally posted by Shadus


    Nay...he's second, the official TOP buyer belongs to our United Nations Chief Moderator.
    So, bought any thing or not?

  10. #50

    Default

    so ... who turn up ?

    1. Adam
    2. megaweb
    3. Goose
    4. Klause
    5. Tomshen
    6. Simon
    7. kianern
    8. zhapchit (left early)
    9. Errz (left early)
    10. ziploc
    11. keito
    12. YS
    13. xdivider (left early)
    14. Fundee
    15. ckiang
    16. red dawn (came later)

    can't remember the rest ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  11. #51

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb
    so ... who turn up ?

    1. Adam
    2. megaweb
    3. Goose
    4. Klause
    5. Tomshen
    6. Simon
    7. kianern
    8. zhapchit (left early)
    9. Errz (left early)
    10. ziploc
    11. keito
    12. YS
    13. xdivider (left early)
    14. Fundee
    15. ckiang
    16. red dawn (came later)

    can't remember the rest ...
    me! me! hehehe...the guy wearing glasses with spiky hair =P

  12. #52

    Default

    Originally posted by ralphii82sg


    me! me! hehehe...the guy wearing glasses with spiky hair =P
    wOW....

    Ah-Beng!!!
    Must be careful......
    hehhehehehe




  13. #53

    Default

    huh...where got ah beng...hahahaha, its more like bo bian..ns round the corner =P


  14. #54

    Default

    Originally posted by ralphii82sg
    huh...where got ah beng...hahahaha, its more like bo bian..ns round the corner =P

    HEheee.. good luck!
    hehhehheee

    Chow Ah-Beng!

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Wow! So many people! Did anybody buy anything?

    Had to work late. Couldn't go.

  16. #56

    Default

    Originally posted by rochkoh
    Wow! So many people! Did anybody buy anything?

    Had to work late. Couldn't go.
    Rushing projects, due tomorrow, next week FINAL EXAM.....can't join too.....

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    BS, didn't see u?

  18. #58

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    BS, didn't see u?
    I was stalking you.... hehhehe
    how can I let you see mi!!!

  19. #59

    Default

    Missed it too. Went out with family to celebrate birthday

  20. #60
    ClubSNAP Admin Edmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,340

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb
    so ... who turn up ?

    1. Adam
    2. megaweb
    3. Goose
    4. Klause
    5. Tomshen
    6. Simon
    7. kianern
    8. zhapchit (left early)
    9. Errz (left early)
    10. ziploc
    11. keito
    12. YS
    13. xdivider (left early)
    14. Fundee
    15. ckiang
    16. red dawn (came later)

    can't remember the rest ...
    Guess i was in stealth mode yesterday.. not many pple saw me...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •