Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 68

Thread: SEED on 17/4/2002

  1. #21

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    Yeah, Megaweb is one of those reliable info sources Should always consult them first to know the price.

    Now on my purchase list:
    1. Canon 50mm/1.8;
    2. Canon 100mm macro USM;
    3. Battery grip and one more 3rd party battery;
    4. A good tripod with ball head, budget around 600~1000 bucks, any suggestions?;
    5. Flash soften diffuser;
    6. Remote cable control;
    7. Backpack camera bag;
    8. Two camera/tripod belts;

    Future list:
    1. Bulk silde film and loader;
    2. A good projector lens;

    Ah, my blood earned money...
    $600-$1000 budget for the tripod?? or everything?

  2. #22

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen

    Now on my purchase list:
    1. Canon 50mm/1.8;
    2. Canon 100mm macro USM;
    3. Battery grip and one more 3rd party battery;
    4. A good tripod with ball head, budget around 600~1000 bucks, any suggestions?;
    5. Flash soften diffuser;
    6. Remote cable control;
    7. Backpack camera bag;
    8. Two camera/tripod belts;
    so many items at 1 time ... WOW !! I think you should get a camera bag 1st and consider the rest later ... shoot as many as possible until you really need the item , then go for it


    I dun think I can get the cheapest quote ....
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    yeppie99: $600-$1000 budget for the tripod onli

    Mega: Not all at 1 time, I am still waiting for salary to come But shall be within 1 month coz I found I need them.

  4. #24

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    yeppie99: $600-$1000 budget for the tripod onli

    Mega: Not all at 1 time, I am still waiting for salary to come But shall be within 1 month coz I found I need them.
    Well..
    I think the 1st thing that you need is THE camera bag follow by the tripod and head!...
    The rest can wait!

    Hehehe.. you might want to join us this wed for the SEED.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UP NORTH
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    yeppie99: $600-$1000 budget for the tripod onli

    Mega: Not all at 1 time, I am still waiting for salary to come But shall be within 1 month coz I found I need them.
    can try to see the mamiya tripod.....head not included...

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Originally posted by extreme2
    Need to get a Digital Video Cam.
    Done your study already? Which one you are looking at? CP doesn't sell Panasonic or JVC.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    i have lots of things need to buy....but no time no $$...must find a good temp job during holiday to sponsor this expensive hobby

    can help me to check price for..

    1. Canon 50mm/1.8;
    2. Canon 100mm macro USM;
    3. Battery grip and one more 3rd party battery; (for D30)
    6. Remote cable control;
    8. A camera strap (good one);

    thanks!
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Seems EVERYBODY cannot stand I dont have a proper bag, ah? I have a Lowerpro Offroad which is not big enough for 2 camera bodies+3 lenses but it's still useful if I don't bring the teleport.

  9. #29
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    Seems EVERYBODY cannot stand I dont have a proper bag, ah? I have a Lowerpro Offroad which is not big enough for 2 camera bodies+3 lenses but it's still useful if I don't bring the teleport.
    How about an unused but extremely mint Lowepro Photo Trekker AW at a fantastic price?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Where? Of course can consider if it's what I am looking for. Can bring it to me?

  11. #31

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi


    How about a used but extremely mint Lowepro Photo Trekker AW at a fantastic price?
    You have use it b4 meh?

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    AdamGoi, can I know who is selling this bag and how much? I am interested

  13. #33

    Default

    Originally posted by kamwai

    can help me to check price for..

    1. Canon 50mm/1.8;
    2. Canon 100mm macro USM;
    3. Battery grip and one more 3rd party battery; (for D30)
    6. Remote cable control;
    8. A camera strap (good one);

    thanks!
    not the best quote but can use it as reference
    1. Canon 50mm/1.8 = $140
    2. Canon 100mm macro USM = $1050
    3. Battery grip = $300++
    one more 3rd party battery = 2 for $80
    6. Remote cable control = ???
    8. A camera strap (good one) = $25
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  14. #34

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    Where? Of course can consider if it's what I am looking for. Can bring it to me?
    y not go down to CP this wed SEED to see the lowepro backpack

    http://www.lowepro.com/pages/byStyle/backpack.htm
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    hehe, I am going. What I meant was asking the seller to bring it along. Mega, what is the one rty using?

  16. #36

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    hehe, I am going. What I meant was asking the seller to bring it along. Mega, what is the one rty using?
    Mini Trekker
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  17. #37
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    You have use it b4 meh?
    Correction...ya... it was never used

  18. #38
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    AdamGoi, can I know who is selling this bag and how much? I am interested
    I'm selling the bag (I think)...maybe you'd check out Lowepro's website to find out more...trust me...it's definitely BIG enough for you...in fact...it'll spur you on to acquire better equipments...just look at me

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Adam, how much does it cost?

  20. #40
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    Adam, how much does it cost?
    Check out the size of the bag first and if you're still interested, we'll talk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •