Thread: Pike's Peak Colorado

Default Pike's Peak Colorado

My recent trip to Colorado.... Comments are welcome... Hope you guys will like it....

If you cannot see any of the image below, please goto to this site directly to view the photo.

http://community.webshots.com/script...bumID=97915345

Last edited by andyyap; 3rd November 2003 at 04:31 PM.

Nice question marks

I can't see the pics.

Are you sure you can't see the photo? I tried it from few PC... got no problem seeing it leh.... anyone else that is having the same problem? Please let me know, so that I can correct it...

Quote Originally Posted by FLiNcHY
    Nice question marks

I can't see the pics.
    Me too.

I think I have the same problem now... webshots website seems to have some problem... will try to look for alternative..... sorry for the inconvenient. Anyone can recommend for a better place to upload the photo?

wah...nice photo! I like the moon and the fairy beside it!
    DR KOH KHO KING

Huh, you see moon and fairy? don't be sarcastic leh... I put in the link to the album, for those not able to view the photo, please go to the link directly... once again... sorry about that... Sincerely hope for comments....
    Last edited by andyyap; 3rd November 2003 at 04:26 PM.

beautiful blue sky...

Quote Originally Posted by andyyap
    Huh, you see moon and fairy? don't be sarcastic leh... I put in the link to the album, for those not able to view the photo, please go to the link directly... once again... sorry about that... Sincerely hope for comments....
    I was just joking lah...because there WAS no pic initially, but u insist there is.

My previous post was made at around 2.30pm, and your corrected link (with pic) made at 4.31pm.

Initially there wasn't any link or pic
    DR KOH KHO KING

Hi All,
    Thanks for the feedback, however, appreciate more comments to help me to improve on my next photo taking....

try to make the horison straight next time.... a slanting one really grabs all the attention in the wrong way