Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 83

Thread: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

  1. #61
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by nickmak View Post
    True, at this rate I think in the near future there'd be nude photo shoots... not the porno type but those proper artistic forms but then let's see where that goes?

    Is this what has become of men? Can we handle our little brother down there? At this rate I think not... lol...
    Actually... there were a few organised previously...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #62

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post



    Personally I don't do such shoots, I don't even do portraits. Although I'm thinking of venturing into B&W portraits in the future... Currently I only shoot landscape, macro n streets.


    Anyway, well, it's lust i guess. And that as mentioned by many, want to see show but dun wanna be taken for a pervert.

    Imagine this guy on the streets keep looking at a woman's boobs. As a female yourself, what would u think of that guy?

    Tiko peh right?

    But if join photoshoot, these Tiko-peh can stare at the model's boobs in the pretext of photographing them. They paid to shoot and the models get paid to be shot at. It's a commercial affair...

    The question is... What can the model say except, it's my job.


    Btw, all those things I said above applies to the typical Tiko-peh lurking around.... There are also photographers who are attending theses shoots for a simple reason, PHOTOGRAPHY.
    Maybe its only me.. but i find that when u are photographing something .. the camera becomes another layer blocking from the subject..
    I mean like when say u photograph an event becos u r viewing behind the lens u no longer am participating in the event per se.. and it kinda detaches u from the event (say a fren's birthday party) ..

    i can't see how tiko pehs can enjoy leh..

  3. #63
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Personally, I like to take photographs whilst in a bikini.

    Only problem is generally her face comes out blurred

    And you can forget about saying, "use a tripod" I have one attached at all times.

    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  4. #64
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    that is because you all are surfing only that particular gallery and not the others
    there are lots of good photos in the other galleries

    i like my subjects nude too

  5. #65
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    that is because you all are surfing only that particular gallery and not the others
    there are lots of good photos in the other galleries

    i like my subjects nude too
    Do you mean you like them RAW

    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  6. #66
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Do you mean you like them RAW

    i mostly shoot jpegs

  7. #67

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    what is bikini? got examples?




    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  8. #68

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    what is bikini? got examples?




    Ask sion. He exclusive distributor. I think if u want, he can find one which suits u too

  9. #69

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by tammyt View Post
    hello!

    i browsed thru lots of the pictures uploaded by cs member here..
    just curious, and wanted to ask,
    y is it that lots of you are into bikini shots? is it a guy thingy?
    no offense ya!

    have a nice day!
    They want to be in the news and the local tabloids like New Paper and Sunday Times are interested in reporting only bikini and lingerie photoshoots.

  10. #70

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    I think TS see all the replies from the guys also sianz already, haha.

    So, to TS, to stop guys from talking kork, u have to put a girl in bikini infront of them. And to make guys talk non-stop, u start a thread on girls in bikinis.

    You should also ask, why do girls dress up in bikinis in the first place?

  11. #71

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    You should also ask, why do girls dress up in bikinis in the first place?
    because weather hot......

  12. #72
    Member tammyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    brunei, malaysia, singapore
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    lol
    i am having fun reading all the replies!
    well.. just a personal preference for those who are into bikini shot, i reckon...
    i would love to shoot nude if there's an opportunities..
    but i will make sure it'll turn out classy than sleazy..
    The thing that i fear the most, is that my pictures will bore you to death...

  13. #73

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by tammyt View Post
    lol
    i am having fun reading all the replies!
    well.. just a personal preference for those who are into bikini shot, i reckon...
    i would love to shoot nude if there's an opportunities..
    but i will make sure it'll turn out classy than sleazy..
    Good luck, u will get tonnes of PMs from all the GWCs, lao tiko, tiko peh and whatnot....

  14. #74

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Good luck, u will get tonnes of PMs from all the GWCs, lao tiko, tiko peh and whatnot....
    I think Tammy meant, shooting nudes, not posing nude?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  15. #75
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    There is nothing more alluring than a Gazelle in a light blue bikini.
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  16. #76

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by IloveBeaches View Post
    this sound like a statement with no stand?

    i dare not say all ,but i am pretty sure some of the organisers out there make sure that their models are of certain standard before putting them in paid shoot.
    and for me,(which can be seen in the photos that i posted in my photoshoos) i will have a few photoshoots or recommend to some friends of mine to do tfcd with them which serves as training.

    u really should attend a shoot before passing such bias and general comments on all organisers. no offense here but just trying to let u know that we are doing our job and not collecting money blindly.
    No offense taken.
    So may I know what is the benchmark that you would have for your models before you feel that they are suitable to start freelancing for you?

  17. #77

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopper View Post
    No offense taken.
    So may I know what is the benchmark that you would have for your models before you feel that they are suitable to start freelancing for you?
    mm.how do i put my benchmark to words...
    more or less when they can give me a few good and natural poses without me directing .
    and lastly the photos do the talking, if they are ready, the pictures will show.

    but of course when they just started out doing paid shoots, they might not be as good yet , due to the larger number of photographers. but of course they will only appear in the budget shoots first. thats the reason why they are cheaper . Cheaper for models and photographers to grow .

  18. #78
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by tammyt View Post
    lol
    i am having fun reading all the replies!
    well.. just a personal preference for those who are into bikini shot, i reckon...
    i would love to shoot nude if there's an opportunities..
    but i will make sure it'll turn out classy than sleazy..
    the studio is cold and you have to be properly attired to concentrate on creating the image
    but of course if you do, that would definitely get the attention of your subject.
    and if you do it professionally, i would believe that you will have lots of business.

    btw if you are talking about your subject that is nude then it is a very difficult subject as the line inbetween art and porn is very very thin.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by slaam View Post
    Maybe its only me.. but i find that when u are photographing something .. the camera becomes another layer blocking from the subject..
    I mean like when say u photograph an event becos u r viewing behind the lens u no longer am participating in the event per se.. and it kinda detaches u from the event (say a fren's birthday party) ..

    i can't see how tiko pehs can enjoy leh..
    there's always something called, downloading the pics to the computer for AAR.
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  20. #80

    Default Re: Bikini shotsssssss. why?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    the studio is cold and you have to be properly attired to concentrate on creating the image
    but of course if you do, that would definitely get the attention of your subject.
    and if you do it professionally, i would believe that you will have lots of business.

    btw if you are talking about your subject that is nude then it is a very difficult subject as the line inbetween art and porn is very very thin.
    Very much indeed
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •