Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Review: All Camera Brands Being Reviewed!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by snappist
    I am back!

OMG.... this benissez later charge all viewers a "viewing fee" for viewing his controversial review. And he will end off with saying that many newbies have pmed him and complimented him for an excellent review.
    snappist, that's a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by benissez
    On a work like this (not paid), the onus is on those who disagree to prove there disagreement. If not, they have the right to remain silent or being viewed as sub i.
    Monkey crap again...

post on free forum his "review", and still complain that his review is not paid... like he is doing some charity to save Africa's famine.

And his characteristic slur on others' intelligence speaks volumes on his own intelligence!

Not just newbies leading newbies, but ignorant newbies trying to act like they know it all, when in reality they have no idea what they're blabbering about. Photography as we know it has a near century existence , and some people think they can be an expert in a few days..

Quote Originally Posted by cwongsm
    BTW, benissez, why remove your "Scrap Book"?? ... let us see your pics.
    Out of public spiritedness, I shall provide you the link to view his pics.
    http://www.imagestation.com/member/?name=bwwong
    I think he may have accidentally deleted the link that he used to provide.

We must learn from benissez... he is so helpful to help arrange for 4 photographers at a low fee of $50 each that will ensure their safety, angles and composition. What an excellent arrangement for such a low fee.

To those who applied and were rejected, don't be disheartened. Go and contact your friends who either belong to some clubs, association, company or government bodies and offer to arrange for some photographers for their event. And thru this, if you are intelligent enough. You can earn from both sides. Charge the clients a fee. Charge the suckers you have lured an "arrangement fee" too. Like that you will be more intelligent as there are lots of suckers who will believe your monkey crap. Right?

Now benissez is setting the record straight with a legendary "unpaid" review.

Thank you benissez for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by henavs
    We do appreciate his effort in writing review initially. But some of us were just trying to clarify the info in his review.

He couldn't handle advice & suggestions very well...

Btw...Hmmm...R u related in anyway?
    If you ever want to have split personalities, pls cultivate the personalities for a while before using them to side you in your posts. Having some other personality side you on his/her first post is a dead giveaway.

- FORUM 101 - Chapter 5 Assuming Forum Personalities

Monkey crap again...

post on free forum his "review", and still complain that his review is not paid... like he is doing some charity to save Africa's famine.

And his characteristic slur on others' intelligence speaks volumes on his own intelligence!

You're farny! definitely pissing him off

Hmm....the statistic says:
    14 Canon Users Reply This Thread (One is ex Canon move to L brand)
    3 Nikon Users Reply This Thread (Incl. Me)
    2 Fuji Users Reply This Thread
    2 Olympus Users Reply This Thread
    1 Minolta User Reply This Thread

Hmm...... WHY? Interesting.....LOL

(Disclaimer: The tally may not accurate since some of the poster do not mention camera brand they use)
    W204FL

u sure accidental? eh abit mean ah - pple maybe dun wan we all to see & u go & post the link here

In all fairness, this may really be a legitimate post to start with. But it has a troll post written all over it. Kinda reminds me of the photo.net forum where people will intentionally post subjects that they know will generate "heat" and sit back and enjoy the fire....

We must learn from benissez... he is so helpful to help arrange for 4 photographers at a low fee of $50 each that will ensure their safety, angles and composition. What an excellent arrangement for such a low fee.

To those who applied and were rejected, don't be disheartened. Go and contact your friends who either belong to some clubs, association, company or government bodies and offer to arrange for some photographers for their event. And thru this, if you are intelligent enough. You can earn from both sides. Charge the clients a fee. Charge the suckers you have lured an "arrangement fee" too. Like that you will be more intelligent as there are lots of suckers who will believe your monkey crap. Right?

Now benissez is setting the record straight with a legendary "unpaid" review.

Thank you benissez for everything.

Eh??? I tok he's a ger??? http://forums.clubsnap.org/member.php?u=6401

I think this thread is going nowhere, so I will close it here.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234