Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Important stats: LFC was ahead of Man Utd by as many as 12 points before the Xmas
    I remember supporting Liverpool since 1973. Every year I am filled with the same optimism. This year we lost it. Come August, we start afresh and hope for the best.

At the end of the day its just football for our enjoyment so it should provide optimism not take away optimism.

-- Marios

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    I remember supporting Liverpool since 1973. Every year I am filled with the same optimism. This year we lost it. Come August, we start afresh and hope for the best.

At the end of the day its just football for our enjoyment so it should provide optimism not take away optimism.

-- Marios
    waseh... *SALUTE*

are u bro rodz in disguise??? hehehe

actually, me too. i haf the same optimism with each season, except that i am more of a realist. i know that this season is gone.

next season will be a new challenge!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post

-- Marios
    We are old supporters of the respective clubs

Nowadays I let the results speak for itself, cannot be too zealous over something that I as a fan can only watch and enjoy
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we were not that experienced or rather, we love to draw.
    Draw out the G strings is it ?

Draw out the G strings is it ?
    i wouldn't mind drawing out elva hsiao's.

i wouldn't mind drawing out elva hsiao's.
    Dirt Kite better

Dirt Kite better
    tat one reserve for u n melvin didi.

MASCH: I'M STAYING TO WIN LEAGUE

The Argentina captain insists he has no plans to leave Anfield regardless of any press stories.

Instead he wants to help the Reds take the final step in overhauling Manchester United over the coming seasons.

"My future is here," said the 24-year-old. "I am here and I will continue to give 100 per cent. It will always be like this. I think we have taken a big step this season, a really big step. In the past three or four seasons Liverpool have lost the league maybe in December or January but this time we are there right at the very end of the season and we still have a chance. This is very important.

"Our job now is to continue to work hard and to improve because we have shown that we can win against the biggest teams."

Liverpool maintained their incredible run-in with a 3-0 victory at Upton Park on Saturday, a stadium that has brought mixed results over the years.

United responded with a win in the Manchester derby on Sunday to go three points clear with a game in hand.

Though Liverpool have just two fixtures remaining, Mascherano is refusing to give up the title ghost.

"It was a good result against West Ham and a good performance. It took us to the top of the table until United played," he said. We know that we still have a chance so we will be supporting the teams who play against United, but the main thing is that we are doing our own job. This has been a fantastic season for Liverpool and we are on target to get more points than we have ever had in the Premier League."

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    MASCH: I'M STAYING TO WIN LEAGUE

The Argentina captain insists he has no plans to leave Anfield regardless of any press stories.

Instead he wants to help the Reds take the final step in overhauling Manchester United over the coming seasons.

"My future is here," said the 24-year-old. "I am here and I will continue to give 100 per cent. It will always be like this. I think we have taken a big step this season, a really big step. In the past three or four seasons Liverpool have lost the league maybe in December or January but this time we are there right at the very end of the season and we still have a chance. This is very important.

"Our job now is to continue to work hard and to improve because we have shown that we can win against the biggest teams."

Liverpool maintained their incredible run-in with a 3-0 victory at Upton Park on Saturday, a stadium that has brought mixed results over the years.

United responded with a win in the Manchester derby on Sunday to go three points clear with a game in hand.

Though Liverpool have just two fixtures remaining, Mascherano is refusing to give up the title ghost.

"It was a good result against West Ham and a good performance. It took us to the top of the table until United played," he said. We know that we still have a chance so we will be supporting the teams who play against United, but the main thing is that we are doing our own job. This has been a fantastic season for Liverpool and we are on target to get more points than we have ever had in the Premier League."

shall rafa continue with 4-5-1 or 4-2-2..

Member/Tangshooter

3-5-2!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    3-5-2!!!

tat one reserve for u n melvin didi.
    What does Kite gotta to do with me or Man Utd ?

What does Kite gotta to do with me or Man Utd ?
    becos u n melvin didi are closet LFC fans!

everyone here knows!

everyone here knows!

You'll Never Walk Alone!

as for melvin didi n jeff gorgor, u 2 can share dirty kite's g-string among urselves!

4-2-2 sure lose la

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    4-2-2 sure lose la
    tat one is kelong.

everyone here knows!
    Ya, we support LFC to be the brides's maids

You guys got mid week break. The players v likely in holiday mood

Ya, we support LFC to be the brides's maids

You guys got mid week break. The players v likely in holiday mood
    make hay while the sun shines!!!

remember, nothing lasts forever! WOOOOOOOOO!!!
    ric flair!!!

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast