Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 996

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

  1. #701
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Hyypia to join Bayer Leverkusen at end of season
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    no hyypia in Singapore!!!!!!! Nooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    was hoping to see hyppia and shake hands with him and get his autograph on my LFC jersey...


    .........


    haiz!
    I was very fortunate the last time LFC came here i managed to capture them on video for their 1st warm up few hours after their touchdown at Padang...Hyypia was very sporting when i requested him to give me a wave,he just obliged... great pro & a deserved LEGEND...but unfortunately i misplaced that video during shifting of house...now i gotto search for it...precious stuff

  2. #702
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    LUCAS FOR SALE?




    REDS MOVE FOR NEGREDO
    Lucas has been a good servant for this club...for that amount of $$$,LFC can use to sign players to strengthen other areas as we are super strong in midfield. From what i read,negredo looks promising...but only time can tell...never see him play yet though...must find video clips of him playing...

  3. #703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we need winger.

  4. #704

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Lucas has been a good servant for this club...
    I don't agree about Lucas being a good servant of LFC. Some games he played great, some other games its to tear your hair apart looking looking for mercy.. and its not as if he has been at LFC for many years. But I accept that he is young and we are looking at an unfinished article, so his sale might have been hastened by public pressure.

    Hopefully, we won't regret it in the future. But not so many font memories (at least I feel).

    -- Marios

  5. #705

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I was very fortunate the last time LFC came here i managed to capture them on video for their 1st warm up few hours after their touchdown at Padang...Hyypia was very sporting when i requested him to give me a wave,he just obliged... great pro & a deserved LEGEND...but unfortunately i misplaced that video during shifting of house...now i gotto search for it...precious stuff
    We should make a Clubsnap Liverpool group (list) so that we all go and cheer / jeer (depending who is holding the ball) when they come to Singapore..

  6. #706
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    I don't agree about Lucas being a good servant of LFC. Some games he played great, some other games its to tear your hair apart looking looking for mercy.. and its not as if he has been at LFC for many years. But I accept that he is young and we are looking at an unfinished article, so his sale might have been hastened by public pressure.

    Hopefully, we won't regret it in the future. But not so many font memories (at least I feel).

    -- Marios
    everybody has got their own opinion...for me lucas has been a good servant in the absence of Gerrard/Masch...his running from box to box deserve some mentioning...yes he's made some mistakes during some games but tell me which player doesnt? Some players like Gerrard & Torres will never get the flak lucas got by doing the same mistake though...they are the stars...

  7. #707
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    We should make a Clubsnap Liverpool group (list) so that we all go and cheer / jeer (depending who is holding the ball) when they come to Singapore..
    bro cheesecake can have the honour...he's the director of Clubsnap LFC fanclub...no.18 he chop liao...

  8. #708
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    bro cheesecake can have the honour...he's the director of Clubsnap LFC fanclub...no.18 he chop liao...
    I bet bro Cheesecake has 18 Dirty Kite's g-string
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  9. #709
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    We should make a Clubsnap Liverpool group (list) so that we all go and cheer / jeer (depending who is holding the ball) when they come to Singapore..
    Anyone knows when the ticket sales will start?
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  10. #710
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Anyone knows when the ticket sales will start?
    Yah..but then how much?

    Last time brazil play here is already 60bucks..i think Liverpool will be more expensive..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #711
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I bet bro Cheesecake has 18 Dirty Kite's g-string
    18? count how many times kuyt played already? thats how many bro cheesecake has...

  12. #712
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Yah..but then how much?

    Last time brazil play here is already 60bucks..i think Liverpool will be more expensive..
    i think errrr hope lah...its lesser than that...coz i'm sure LFC can get fullhouse...

  13. #713
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i think errrr hope lah...its lesser than that...coz i'm sure LFC can get fullhouse...
    ask our 18yrs old die hard lfc admin to conduct MO...
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  14. #714

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    ask our 18yrs old die hard lfc admin to conduct MO...
    number 18 for the 18yo

  15. #715

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Hyypia to join Bayer Leverkusen at end of season
    1 of my fav players. sad..

    all the best for him!

  16. #716

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    We should make a Clubsnap Liverpool group (list) so that we all go and cheer / jeer (depending who is holding the ball) when they come to Singapore..
    interesting.. let the honour goes to our kelong admin...

  17. #717
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    1 of my fav players. sad..

    all the best for him!

    No doubt abt his performace wif LFC all these years..but age does catch up on all sportsman..vaccancies has to be open up for new blood..

    All I can say is, wish him all the best with his football career.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #718
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    I don't agree about Lucas being a good servant of LFC. Some games he played great, some other games its to tear your hair apart looking looking for mercy.. and its not as if he has been at LFC for many years. But I accept that he is young and we are looking at an unfinished article, so his sale might have been hastened by public pressure.

    Hopefully, we won't regret it in the future. But not so many font memories (at least I feel).

    -- Marios
    i think lucas is really over-rated. he is not up to the mark of EPL, let alone to play for an illustrious and great club like LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!



    pls sell him ASAP.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #719
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    No doubt abt his performace wif LFC all these years..but age does catch up on all sportsman..vaccancies has to be open up for new blood..

    All I can say is, wish him all the best with his football career.
    haissss
    i wish he ended his professional football career in LFC.

    One of my all time fav defender and player

    all the best !

  20. #720

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    SELL LUCAS
    SELL LUCAS!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •