Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Yo Cheesecake u r back.

Weekend is coming so time for LFC to cho kang

Stevie Groin playing ?
    swee la.

now at work very busy. this wk short wk mah.

anyway, stevie g no need to play we still can thrash oldcastle.

as for ur riot fermented,

"Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand left Old Trafford in an ambulance after suffering suspected cracked ribs in the Champions League semi-final clash with Arsenal.

Ferdinand went down in a crowded goalmouth in the second half of the 1-0 victory at Old Trafford and had to be helped to leave the field gingerly.

He was replaced by Jonny Evans and was sent to hospital for an X-ray on his damaged ribcage.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: "He's got a crack on the ribs.

"It's just precautionary, we hope there's nothing broken. We'll have to wait and see."

He is in danger of missing the Premier League trip to Middlesbrough at the weekend and the Champions League second leg at the Emirates Stadium next Tuesday. "

good to see him kena injury

yayyyy!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

KUYT EXCITED BY FUTURE AFTER NEW DEAL

By Ken Gaunt, PA Sport

Liverpool forward Dirk Kuyt believes the future is bright at Anfield as skipper Steven Gerrard prepares to return to the side on Sunday against Newcastle.

Kuyt recently followed Gerrard and manager Rafael Benitez by committing his long-term future to the club.

He said: "I think it's important for Stevie and the manager to have extended their contracts because they are vital to the club.

"I'm really happy with my own deal and I think there will be a few more players to follow us.

"That is good because we have a great team and I hope we can win a lot of trophies together.

"There are not many better clubs than Liverpool. I've been here for almost three years and I've had a great time, playing with the best players in the world.

"Once you sign for Liverpool, you want to stay here as long as possible."

Gerrard has returned to training after recovering from a groin injury. It is a welcome boost for Liverpool ahead of the match, especially as they could be six points adrift of leaders Manchester United come kick-off as their rivals face Middlesbrough on Saturday.

"Steven is doing well and is training with the rest of the team. I think he will be fit and available for Sunday," Benitez told www.liverpoolfc.tv.

"It is good news for the team and for him because he can be a key player for us over the remaining games. "Without Steven the squad has been playing well and scoring goals, so that is positive."

Benitez insists his thoughts are only with continuing their title bid and not potential business in the transfer market after Xabi Alonso was linked with a move to Juventus.

"I was reading the press and they are talking about different players," said Benitez.

"I can guarantee today that we are not thinking about selling anyone. All we are thinking about is to do our job and to try and win the Premier League title, if possible.

"After that you never know what can happen in the market. Clearly, at this moment, we are just preparing for winning games."

Kuyt believes a settled squad has been a key factor in their title challenge.

He said: "This team is getting better and better and I think the most important thing is we have spent a long period playing with each other.

"Most of the players have played with each for a few years now and that is really positive.

"We have made a lot of progress this season. We've shown we can beat the best, even in the most difficult of situations. We've proved we can compete with the other top teams. "We all know it is going to be difficult, especially if United win their game in hand, but as long as we have a chance we will fight for it."

siao liao. dirty kite will continue to make me puke n vomit alot of blood watching him trying his darnest to be a right winger.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    anyway, stevie g no need to play we still can thrash oldcastle

"It's just precautionary, we hope there's nothing broken. We'll have to wait and see."

He is in danger of missing the Premier League trip to Middlesbrough at the weekend and the Champions League second leg at the Emirates Stadium next Tuesday. "
    With or without riot,manure is vulnerable at the back. What skill and consistency has he got?

Stevie Groin playing ?
    like what bro cheesecake said,we should win without SG against newcastle...

KUYT EXCITED BY FUTURE AFTER NEW DEAL
    siao liao. dirty kite will continue to make me puke n vomit alot of blood watching him trying his darnest to be a right winger.
    without Kuyt,we wont play champions league this season...without kuyt,we can only drew with hull the last game...without kuyt...wah...too many to remember liao...my harddisk crash...memory full already...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    without Kuyt,we wont play champions league this season...without kuyt,we can only drew with hull the last game...without kuyt...wah...too many to remember liao...my harddisk crash...memory full already...

u know why harddisk crash and memory full?
    becos kuyt only takes up space!

swee la.

now at work very busy. this wk short wk mah.

anyway, stevie g no need to play we still can thrash oldcastle.

as for ur riot fermented,

"Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand left Old Trafford in an ambulance after suffering suspected cracked ribs in the Champions League semi-final clash with Arsenal.

Ferdinand went down in a crowded goalmouth in the second half of the 1-0 victory at Old Trafford and had to be helped to leave the field gingerly.

He was replaced by Jonny Evans and was sent to hospital for an X-ray on his damaged ribcage.

good to see him kena injury

yayyyy!

Strange I was thinking about Stevie Groin too
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    thats bcoz he did many good things lah...so i save...bad & unwanted thing auto delete lah...

Strange I was thinking about Stevie Groin too
    are you vidic in disguise?

are you vidic in disguise?
    Stevie Groin aka Stevie Abtactor aka Stevie Hamstrung
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

haha! dirty kite's g-strings got caught in the hard-disk!

huh? who is tat?

steve mcCarrot i know.

wah,u know so much about SG...confirm vidic in disguise lah...

haha! dirty kite's g-strings got caught in the hard-disk!
    wah,who wants kuyts gstring when Triumph International owns my team?

so glad he signed a new contract.. more good years to come.. more kuyt g strings for u

wah,u know so much about SG...confirm vidic in disguise lah...

confirmed closet fan!

game in hand but they are worried

confirmed closet fan!
    got fingerprints & signature also...cannot run liao...

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    game in hand but they are worried
    they worry lah...with riot in the team their defence cracked liao...now riot gone...how?

they worry lah...with riot in the team their defence cracked liao...now riot gone...how?
    still got v dick