Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    think anyone beta than abalone.
    abalone not bad la... i think he's at least dependable.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Sell sell sell and then rebuild
    ya ...sell the whole team n the buy the bangala players!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post

Finnan was dependable
    Abalone....

Owen accepts Anfield defeat

Former Liverpool striker Michael Owen has already given up any hope of Newcastle United finding precious points to save them from relegation at Anfield this weekends.

Liverpool entertain the struggling Magpies in this Sunday’s 1.30pm kick-off, having beaten them 5-1 at St James’ Park earlier this season.

Owen, who left Liverpool in search of silverwear for Real Madrid in 2004, says he is already looking ahead to getting points in the side’s two remaining home games.

He says, “We go to Liverpool next and we finish the season at Aston Villa and, if we can get some points from those games, then of course we’ll grasp them. But, being realistic, it’s the home games that are our major focus now.”

Newcastle currently lie 18th in the table, three points inside the relegation zone with four games to go.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Owen accepts Anfield defeat Owen, who left Liverpool in search of silverwear for Real Madrid in 2004, says he is already looking ahead to getting points in the side’s two remaining home games.
    what has he won since ? Gerrard will tell him hes got the ole big ears...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    what has he won since ? Gerrard will tell him hes got the ole big ears...
    his glory to is to join galatico and get kicked off by them.

his glory to is to join galatico and get kicked off by them.
    next to join him will be cristina...

Former Liverpool striker Michael Owen has already given up any hope of Newcastle United finding precious points to save them from relegation at Anfield this weekends.
    I really hope that there will not be any madness or nostalgia around the Anfield corridors this summer and somehow we end up with players like him from the relegated teams! We all remember the: "I will never leave LFC and I will sign the next contract" and then off he was on the next plane to Madrid..

Ta ta.. Championship next...

rafa to sign mickey next season?

Kelong!!!!!!

Premier League - Webb admits penalty mistake
    Eurosport - Wed, 29 Apr 10:44:00 2009

Referee Howard Webb has admitted he was wrong to award a penalty to Manchester United in their Premier League clash against Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford.

The visitors were leading 2-0 when Webb ruled that Spurs goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes had fouled Michael Carrick after 57 minutes when television replays showed he had palmed the ball away to safety before colliding with the midfielder.

Cristiano Ronaldo converted the penalty and put United back into the game, which they went on to win 5-2 to return to the top of the table.

Webb told the BBC: "I've looked at it again and I think it was a mistake but we make these decisions honestly.
    "It's not always easy to see the way the play pans out from pitch level."

Speaking to BBC Radio Cambridgeshire, Webb added: "I could see the Manchester United player touch the ball and saw him get clattered by the goalkeeper but didn't see the extra deviation from the goalkeeper's fingers touching the ball.

"I'm disappointed as I always strive for perfection. I'll look at the tape in detail later in the week and try to avoid it happening again in the future.

"I never want to have a negative impact on a game and I get no pleasure from not reaching the high standards we set ourselves."

Spurs midfielder Jermaine Jenas criticised the decision saying that Webb "crumbled under pressure" and the player could now face disciplinary action from the Football Association over his comments.

The FA has given him seven days to explain his remarks after he was quoted as saying: "The atmosphere, the occasion, the importance of the match, a lot of factors take their toll when making decisions.

"One thing which struck me was that he didn't even think. It was like he'd already made his mind up when he came out for the second half that he was going to give something.

"I think it was a case of the referee crumbling under the pressure at Old Trafford really."

Webb will officiate at the Reading versus Birmingham City match on Sunday in the season's final round of Championship (second division) games. Both teams have a chance of earning automatic promotion to the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Kelong!!!!!!

The FA has given him seven days to explain his remarks after he was quoted as saying: "The atmosphere, the occasion, the importance of the match, a lot of factors take their toll when making decisions.
    I think they mean that the FA has given Web 7 days to explain how come he got it so wrong, right? Give give lah, but must make it believable also, cannot expect people to be so stu*id

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    WA! u mux b melvin didi in disguise!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Kelong!!!!!!

Premier League - Webb admits penalty mistake
    Eurosport - Wed, 29 Apr 10:44:00 2009

Referee Howard Webb has admitted he was wrong to award a penalty to Manchester United in their Premier League clash against Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford.

The visitors were leading 2-0 when Webb ruled that Spurs goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes had fouled Michael Carrick after 57 minutes when television replays showed he had palmed the ball away to safety before colliding with the midfielder.

Cristiano Ronaldo converted the penalty and put United back into the game, which they went on to win 5-2 to return to the top of the table.

Webb told the BBC: "I've looked at it again and I think it was a mistake but we make these decisions honestly.
    "It's not always easy to see the way the play pans out from pitch level."

Speaking to BBC Radio Cambridgeshire, Webb added: "I could see the Manchester United player touch the ball and saw him get clattered by the goalkeeper but didn't see the extra deviation from the goalkeeper's fingers touching the ball.

"I'm disappointed as I always strive for perfection. I'll look at the tape in detail later in the week and try to avoid it happening again in the future.

"I never want to have a negative impact on a game and I get no pleasure from not reaching the high standards we set ourselves."

Spurs midfielder Jermaine Jenas criticised the decision saying that Webb "crumbled under pressure" and the player could now face disciplinary action from the Football Association over his comments.

"One thing which struck me was that he didn't even think. It was like he'd already made his mind up when he came out for the second half that he was going to give something.

"I think it was a case of the referee crumbling under the pressure at Old Trafford really."

Webb will officiate at the Reading versus Birmingham City match on Sunday in the season's final round of Championship (second division) games. Both teams have a chance of earning automatic promotion to the Premier League.
    webb enjoys forming circles with the manCircle boys.

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    I think they mean that the FA has given Web 7 days to explain how come he got it so wrong, right? Give give lah, but must make it believable also, cannot expect people to be so stu*id
    i think is directed at jenas, wanting him to explain y he say that of webb!

hahahha

The FA must be your good friends, all kelong

bruise manyoo bruise!!!

LFC coming with new away kit for next season. black with golden strips. i wonder if the BPL logo will also be in GOLD..

[I know] But play along:

That can't be. Web was wrong and Jenas gets it for saying Web was wrong!

hahahha

The FA must be your good friends, all kelong
    we are all kelong!!!

its a wayang layang world!

we are all kelong!!!

its a wayang layang world!
    Yo Cheesecake u r back.

Weekend is coming so time for LFC to cho kang

Stevie Groin playing ?
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977