Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    there will be a bhangra version of YNWA also
    use slumdog millionaire theme song jai oh.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    $$$ also in Rupees u know!
    Lafa has to buy aspiring Indian football players
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    vidic and rio are miles ahead of carra in terms of skill and consistency
    When LFC played MUFC I personally felt sorry for Vidic... he looked hopeless as well as clueless.. Fair is fair. I cannot remember Carra ever having a game so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

are u Rafa in disguise?
    if i am Rafa,i'd buy Messi at all cost...i need a magician in my team...

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    vidic and rio are miles ahead of carra in terms of skill and consistency
    please tell me what skill they have? consistency? tell me how often u see Carra left on the ground by a striker? vidic...? ask Torres about that...

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    When LFC played MUFC I personally felt sorry for Vidic... he looked hopeless as well as clueless.. Fair is fair. I cannot remember Carra ever having a game so bad!
    u felt sorry? sorrow is a better word... vidic even wanted SG shorts even before the game ended...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    u felt sorry? sorrow is a better word... vidic even wanted SG shorts even before the game ended...

go watch the replay, i really think he was trying to grab something else...
    can use that as evidence and put him away for good

go watch the replay, i really think he was trying to grab something else...
    can use that as evidence and put him away for good
    vidic is just trying to get stevie G to form circle.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Liverpool must sell to buy transfer targets

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has admitted he will have to sell players to help fund summer transfer targets.

Benitez will look to strengthen his squad in close season to keep pace with Manchester United and Chelsea and make another push for the Premier League title next term.The Reds have been linked with a second attempt to sign Aston Villa's Gareth Barry, as well as Valencia striker David Villa and Portsmouth right-back Glen Johnson, but in order to bring in that calibre of player he will have to trim his squad.

Ryan Babel and Andrea Dossena have been unconvincing and could be sacrificed, and Sami Hyypia is reported to have been offered a deal to join the coaching staff.
    "More or less I will have an idea of how much we will have to spend," said Benitez.
    "I think we'd have to sell players to increase the money we'll need, but at the moment we're not talking about names and money.
    "We are working on targets and we will try to do things as quickly and cheaply as possible.
    "Every year it is important to sign good players, the right players. We know we have better players than before and it will be difficult to find better players than we have now.
    "But we are working very hard during the season, looking for and watching players. We will be ready."

we all roughly have an idea who shall LFC sell

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has admitted he will have to sell players to help fund summer transfer targets.

Benitez will look to strengthen his squad in close season to keep pace with Manchester United and Chelsea and make another push for the Premier League title next term.The Reds have been linked with a second attempt to sign Aston Villa's Gareth Barry, as well as Valencia striker David Villa and Portsmouth right-back Glen Johnson, but in order to bring in that calibre of player he will have to trim his squad.

Ryan Babel and Andrea Dossena have been unconvincing and could be sacrificed, and Sami Hyypia is reported to have been offered a deal to join the coaching staff.
    "More or less I will have an idea of how much we will have to spend," said Benitez.
    "I think we'd have to sell players to increase the money we'll need, but at the moment we're not talking about names and money.
    "We are working on targets and we will try to do things as quickly and cheaply as possible.
    "Every year it is important to sign good players, the right players. We know we have better players than before and it will be difficult to find better players than we have now.
    "But we are working very hard during the season, looking for and watching players. We will be ready."

sell babel la. sell dirty kite la. sell abalone la.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sell babel la. sell dirty kite la. sell abalone la.
    Sell sell sell and then rebuild
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Sell sell sell and then rebuild
    after you.

Deregistered

huh ? meaning Hyypia will retire and be Coaching LFC players ?

glen johnson???

micah richards better

glen johnson???

micah richards better
    think anyone beta than abalone.

no need sell players to fund, ask rafa to sell kite wife's g-string to cc. win-win solution both happy.

no need sell players to fund, ask rafa to sell kite wife's g-string to cc. win-win solution both happy.
    CC steal leh then sell to melvin didi and bluff him that it is dirty kite's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    CC steal leh then sell to melvin didi and bluff him that it is dirty kite's.
    doesnt matter, still win-win

doesnt matter, still win-win
    yayyyy!