Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 996

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

  1. #521

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    there will be a bhangra version of YNWA also
    use slumdog millionaire theme song jai oh.

  2. #522
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    $$$ also in Rupees u know!
    Lafa has to buy aspiring Indian football players
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  3. #523

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    vidic and rio are miles ahead of carra in terms of skill and consistency
    When LFC played MUFC I personally felt sorry for Vidic... he looked hopeless as well as clueless.. Fair is fair. I cannot remember Carra ever having a game so bad!

  4. #524
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

    are u Rafa in disguise?
    if i am Rafa,i'd buy Messi at all cost...i need a magician in my team...

  5. #525
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    vidic and rio are miles ahead of carra in terms of skill and consistency
    please tell me what skill they have? consistency? tell me how often u see Carra left on the ground by a striker? vidic...? ask Torres about that...

  6. #526
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    When LFC played MUFC I personally felt sorry for Vidic... he looked hopeless as well as clueless.. Fair is fair. I cannot remember Carra ever having a game so bad!
    u felt sorry? sorrow is a better word... vidic even wanted SG shorts even before the game ended...

  7. #527

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    u felt sorry? sorrow is a better word... vidic even wanted SG shorts even before the game ended...

    go watch the replay, i really think he was trying to grab something else...
    can use that as evidence and put him away for good

  8. #528
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    go watch the replay, i really think he was trying to grab something else...
    can use that as evidence and put him away for good
    vidic is just trying to get stevie G to form circle.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #529

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!


  10. #530

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Liverpool must sell to buy transfer targets

    Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has admitted he will have to sell players to help fund summer transfer targets.

    Benitez will look to strengthen his squad in close season to keep pace with Manchester United and Chelsea and make another push for the Premier League title next term.The Reds have been linked with a second attempt to sign Aston Villa's Gareth Barry, as well as Valencia striker David Villa and Portsmouth right-back Glen Johnson, but in order to bring in that calibre of player he will have to trim his squad.

    Ryan Babel and Andrea Dossena have been unconvincing and could be sacrificed, and Sami Hyypia is reported to have been offered a deal to join the coaching staff.
    "More or less I will have an idea of how much we will have to spend," said Benitez.
    "I think we'd have to sell players to increase the money we'll need, but at the moment we're not talking about names and money.
    "We are working on targets and we will try to do things as quickly and cheaply as possible.
    "Every year it is important to sign good players, the right players. We know we have better players than before and it will be difficult to find better players than we have now.
    "But we are working very hard during the season, looking for and watching players. We will be ready."


    we all roughly have an idea who shall LFC sell

  11. #531
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Liverpool must sell to buy transfer targets

    Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has admitted he will have to sell players to help fund summer transfer targets.

    Benitez will look to strengthen his squad in close season to keep pace with Manchester United and Chelsea and make another push for the Premier League title next term.The Reds have been linked with a second attempt to sign Aston Villa's Gareth Barry, as well as Valencia striker David Villa and Portsmouth right-back Glen Johnson, but in order to bring in that calibre of player he will have to trim his squad.

    Ryan Babel and Andrea Dossena have been unconvincing and could be sacrificed, and Sami Hyypia is reported to have been offered a deal to join the coaching staff.
    "More or less I will have an idea of how much we will have to spend," said Benitez.
    "I think we'd have to sell players to increase the money we'll need, but at the moment we're not talking about names and money.
    "We are working on targets and we will try to do things as quickly and cheaply as possible.
    "Every year it is important to sign good players, the right players. We know we have better players than before and it will be difficult to find better players than we have now.
    "But we are working very hard during the season, looking for and watching players. We will be ready."


    we all roughly have an idea who shall LFC sell
    sell babel la. sell dirty kite la. sell abalone la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #532
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sell babel la. sell dirty kite la. sell abalone la.
    Sell sell sell and then rebuild
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  13. #533

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Sell sell sell and then rebuild
    after you.

  14. #534
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Liverpool must sell to buy transfer targets

    Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has admitted he will have to sell players to help fund summer transfer targets.

    Benitez will look to strengthen his squad in close season to keep pace with Manchester United and Chelsea and make another push for the Premier League title next term.The Reds have been linked with a second attempt to sign Aston Villa's Gareth Barry, as well as Valencia striker David Villa and Portsmouth right-back Glen Johnson, but in order to bring in that calibre of player he will have to trim his squad.

    Ryan Babel and Andrea Dossena have been unconvincing and could be sacrificed, and Sami Hyypia is reported to have been offered a deal to join the coaching staff.
    "More or less I will have an idea of how much we will have to spend," said Benitez.
    "I think we'd have to sell players to increase the money we'll need, but at the moment we're not talking about names and money.
    "We are working on targets and we will try to do things as quickly and cheaply as possible.
    "Every year it is important to sign good players, the right players. We know we have better players than before and it will be difficult to find better players than we have now.
    "But we are working very hard during the season, looking for and watching players. We will be ready."


    we all roughly have an idea who shall LFC sell

    huh ? meaning Hyypia will retire and be Coaching LFC players ?

  15. #535

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Liverpool must sell to buy transfer targets

    Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has admitted he will have to sell players to help fund summer transfer targets.

    Benitez will look to strengthen his squad in close season to keep pace with Manchester United and Chelsea and make another push for the Premier League title next term.The Reds have been linked with a second attempt to sign Aston Villa's Gareth Barry, as well as Valencia striker David Villa and Portsmouth right-back Glen Johnson, but in order to bring in that calibre of player he will have to trim his squad.

    Ryan Babel and Andrea Dossena have been unconvincing and could be sacrificed, and Sami Hyypia is reported to have been offered a deal to join the coaching staff.
    "More or less I will have an idea of how much we will have to spend," said Benitez.
    "I think we'd have to sell players to increase the money we'll need, but at the moment we're not talking about names and money.
    "We are working on targets and we will try to do things as quickly and cheaply as possible.
    "Every year it is important to sign good players, the right players. We know we have better players than before and it will be difficult to find better players than we have now.
    "But we are working very hard during the season, looking for and watching players. We will be ready."


    we all roughly have an idea who shall LFC sell


    glen johnson???

    micah richards better

  16. #536
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    glen johnson???

    micah richards better
    think anyone beta than abalone.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #537

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    no need sell players to fund, ask rafa to sell kite wife's g-string to cc. win-win solution both happy.

  18. #538
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    no need sell players to fund, ask rafa to sell kite wife's g-string to cc. win-win solution both happy.
    CC steal leh then sell to melvin didi and bluff him that it is dirty kite's.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #539

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    CC steal leh then sell to melvin didi and bluff him that it is dirty kite's.
    doesnt matter, still win-win

  20. #540
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    doesnt matter, still win-win
    yayyyy!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •