Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 996

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

  1. #481

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Ryan Giggs last night won the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year award for the first time in his 18-year career. The Manchester United winger saw off the challenge of team-mates Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Edwin van der Sar and Liverpool's Steven Gerrard to add the honour to the Young Player of the Year award which he picked up in 1992 and 1993. "It's arguably the best one to win, to be voted by your fellow players," said the 35-year-old.


    WTF! GIggs?!?!? Ultimate Kelong!

    u see the nominees already u know it is kelong

    they form a circle around gerrard, u think gerrard got chance to win meh?

  2. #482
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    man utd has the gk and 3 of the 4 defenders in the team of the year
    chelsea has none

    but chelsea conceded less goals and man utd

    doesn't tally leh..something is wrong somewhere

  3. #483
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    man utd has the gk and 3 of the 4 defenders in the team of the year
    chelsea has none

    but chelsea conceded less goals and man utd

    doesn't tally leh..something is wrong somewhere
    Fifa tio bribe.

  4. #484
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Fifa tio bribe.
    Kelong strikes again!

  5. #485
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    man utd has the gk and 3 of the 4 defenders in the team of the year
    chelsea has none

    but chelsea conceded less goals and man utd

    doesn't tally leh..something is wrong somewhere
    kelong.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #486
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u see the nominees already u know it is kelong

    they form a circle around gerrard, u think gerrard got chance to win meh?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #487

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    giggs over gerrard? hard to fathom.....

  8. #488

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    giggs over gerrard? hard to fathom.....

    kelong
    i thought u would say how come Fat Lampard not in the shortlist

  9. #489

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    kelong
    i thought u would say how come Fat Lampard not in the shortlist
    heh....this is pool thread mah....so i only talk abt gerrard.

    lampard can wait for next season.


  10. #490

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    heh....this is pool thread mah....so i only talk abt gerrard.

    lampard can wait for next season.


    all kelong one
    next season joint winners could be paul schoales and gary neville

  11. #491
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    all kelong one
    next season joint winners could be paul schoales and gary neville
    WAHAHAHAHAHA



    veterans' award!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #492
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    the german dive bomber has been sacked!


    klinnsman kena the boot liao!


    wangbadan! to think that the louya brokeback cowkuniangs almost wanted to hire this lousy F9 bodoh to be our gaffer.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #493

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the german dive bomber has been sacked!


    klinnsman kena the boot liao!


    wangbadan! to think that the louya brokeback cowkuniangs almost wanted to hire this lousy F9 bodoh to be our gaffer.
    Keep Benitez.. Its a no brainer...

  14. #494
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Keep Benitez.. Its a no brainer...
    its cheaper too, considering he has jus signed an extension.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #495
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    WAHAHAHAHAHA



    veterans' award!
    no la. Carragher and Hyypia shld get the Veteran's award. Scholes and G.Neville can wait till their retirement.

  16. #496

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    no la. Carragher and Hyypia shld get the Veteran's award. Scholes and G.Neville can wait till their retirement.

    aiyah, u dunno it is kelong meh???
    vidic and ferdinand ahead of Carra???
    VDS??????

  17. #497

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    aiyah, u dunno it is kelong meh???
    vidic and ferdinand ahead of Carra???
    VDS??????
    clown of the yr.

  18. #498
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the german dive bomber has been sacked!


    klinnsman kena the boot liao!


    wangbadan! to think that the louya brokeback cowkuniangs almost wanted to hire this lousy F9 bodoh to be our gaffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Keep Benitez.. Its a no brainer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    its cheaper too, considering he has jus signed an extension.
    its good to know many Rafa supporters here,especially bro cheesecake...now hardcore RB fans liao...

  19. #499
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    its good to know many Rafa supporters here,especially bro cheesecake...now hardcore RB fans liao...
    kena brainwash by you .

  20. #500
    Member hycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sometimes Singapore lol
    Posts
    1,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    aiyah, u dunno it is kelong meh???
    vidic and ferdinand ahead of Carra???
    VDS??????
    vidic and rio are miles ahead of carra in terms of skill and consistency

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •