Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 996

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

  1. #461
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Forming circle is not allowed here, that is for the other thread But you are welcome to TCSS with us.


    come challenge us in XPERT11! got immediate vacancy!


    talk is cheap!

    xpert11


    here.

    league no. 155252
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #462

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post


    come challenge us in XPERT11! got immediate vacancy!


    talk is cheap!

    xpert11


    here.

    league no. 155252
    \

    how come got vacancy?

  3. #463
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by freebsdntu View Post
    Well, I thought this thread is open to discussion, did not know it's a closed circle for LFC, some of who fabricate things and block opinions. Never mind, you guys have fun.
    U have been warned.

    Surf this thread with care
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  4. #464
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Yo Cheesecake where are u ?

    Your beloved club is rumoured to be taken over by an Indian billionaire. Will they play cricket and hockey at Aintfield ?
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  5. #465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Yo Cheesecake where are u ?

    Your beloved club is rumoured to be taken over by an Indian billionaire. Will they play cricket and hockey at Aintfield ?
    Well, better than playing brokeback cowboys
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  6. #466
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    \

    how come got vacancy?
    arsenal utd. he disappear for too long.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #467
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Yo Cheesecake where are u ?

    Your beloved club is rumoured to be taken over by an Indian billionaire. Will they play cricket and hockey at Aintfield ?
    show me the $$
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #468

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post


    come challenge us in XPERT11! got immediate vacancy!


    talk is cheap!

    xpert11


    here.

    league no. 155252
    wah clever kelong admin

  9. #469
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    wah clever kelong admin
    he not up to the challenge leh.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #470
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Yo Cheesecake where are u ?

    Your beloved club is rumoured to be taken over by an Indian billionaire. Will they play cricket and hockey at Aintfield ?
    jeff gorgor no join us in xpert11? got immediate vacancy. u can change the club's name from Arsenal utd to watever utd u fancy.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #471

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Man united-screw together got the Penalty from no where, its not a penalty in the 1st place even the old Fox admitted it. You have to agree that before that wrong penalty decision Hot Cake were still hold on to a 2 goal lead comfortably. That decision change the complex of the game....The rest of the goals all came from some shabby defence mistakes, just like the Ass-nil game against us, we gave them the goals so did Hot Cakes giving out free breakfast
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  12. #472
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Man united-screw together got the Penalty from no where, its not a penalty in the 1st place even the old Fox admitted it. You have to agree that before that wrong penalty decision Hot Cake were still hold on to a 2 goal lead comfortably. That decision change the complex of the game....The rest of the goals all came from some shabby defence mistakes, just like the Ass-nil game against us, we gave them the goals so did Hot Cakes giving out free breakfast
    confirm leh! i was out having kopi with jeannette and we both agreed that the F9 PK changed the course of the game.


    manCircle were down n out and absolutely no chance of getting back.


    the ref gave them a break and from then on, manCircle break away to score the goals.
    '


    basket, we were watching the same game. i wonder which game the manCircle fan was watching?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #473
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by freebsdntu View Post
    Well, I thought this thread is open to discussion, did not know it's a closed circle for LFC, some of who fabricate things and block opinions. Never mind, you guys have fun.
    sorry u didn't get to form circles here

  14. #474
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    sorry u didn't get to form circles here
    he can still join us in xpert11.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #475
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    show me the $$
    They wont give u a penny, sad to say
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  16. #476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    jeff gorgor no join us in xpert11? got immediate vacancy. u can change the club's name from Arsenal utd to watever utd u fancy.
    I am just a football fan, not an arm chair critic.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  17. #477
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    confirm leh! i was out having kopi with jeannette and we both agreed that the F9 PK changed the course of the game.


    manCircle were down n out and absolutely no chance of getting back.


    the ref gave them a break and from then on, manCircle break away to score the goals.
    '


    basket, we were watching the same game. i wonder which game the manCircle fan was watching?
    hhmm u have a pt there. When Lampar was mistakenly red carded in the last league match ag LFC, u guys didnt quip at all
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  18. #478
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    hhmm u have a pt there. When Lampar was mistakenly red carded in the last league match ag LFC, u guys didnt quip at all
    where got mistaken. high leg!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #479
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    They wont give u a penny, sad to say
    nvm gif the club can liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #480
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

    Ryan Giggs last night won the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year award for the first time in his 18-year career. The Manchester United winger saw off the challenge of team-mates Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Edwin van der Sar and Liverpool's Steven Gerrard to add the honour to the Young Player of the Year award which he picked up in 1992 and 1993. "It's arguably the best one to win, to be voted by your fellow players," said the 35-year-old.


    WTF! GIggs?!?!? Ultimate Kelong!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •