Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    li shang wang lai...ma...
    waaaaaa u big heart ah!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waaaaaa u big heart ah!!!

u oso form the biggest circle.

Thanks for ur wishes in turn we wish u luck the next round ie. EPL 09/10 season
    Next season the rivals be stronger. No team has won 4 in a row. Not that it cannot happen, it be more challenging.

Chelskis and Arsehols be better and stronger
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

5-2?

i got to say, the title is them to lose.

next season!

i took jeannette aw out for supper la.

prepare her for the star awards mah. her acceptance speech.
    wah den your little nonya shd win! how much you invest into her

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    5-2?

i got to say, the title is them to lose.

next season!
    LFC led the league for the first half of the season and was as much as 6 pts clear of second place Chelskis back in Xmas/NY. Not many teams led the league by Xmas and continue to win the league. LFC had a very good start and won games which they didnt do so last seaon and drew matches like 5x when they were trailing right to the last min, so this season it is LFC whose title is for them to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    LFC led the league for the first half of the season and was as much as 6 pts clear of second place Chelskis back in Xmas/NY. Not many teams led the league by Xmas and continue to win the league. LFC had a very good start and won games which they didnt do so last seaon and drew matches like 5x when they were trailing right to the last min, so this season it is LFC whose title is for them to lose.
    its ok! experience gained!

we're too lousy against KKJ teams! next season!

its ok! experience gained!

we're too lousy against KKJ teams! next season!
    Come Aug we talk again

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Come Aug we talk again
    many good years ahead!

basket, even after rain, still so hot.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    FROM NO WHERE MAN U SCORE 4 QUICK GOALS......... DAMN LUCKY.....
    Naive! Think before you make remarks, did you even watch the goals, tell me which one was made from nowhere?

Lucky? Maybe. But I hardly think Liverpool can show such power of come back, even granted with luck.

League title next season? I hardly think so. Chelsea and Arsenal are getting stronger and surely coming back next season. Liverpool has a longer and tougher way to go!
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by freebsdntu View Post
    Naive! Think before you make remarks, did you even watch the goals, tell me which one was made from nowhere?

Lucky? Maybe. But I hardly think Liverpool can show such power of come back, even granted with luck.

League title next season? I hardly think so. Chelsea and Arsenal are getting stronger and surely coming back next season. Liverpool has a longer and tougher way to go!
    LFC hater??

huh? were we watching the same match?

relek la. i know u all manCircle fan after winning some games, like to info the rest of the world!

its ok! we all know manCircle fans' pattern.

pls go back to your mancircle thread.

Did not see the MUFC match last night, but saw LFC last night , nonetheless:

"I hardly think Liverpool can show such power of come back"

Dude, its called Istanbul.. Football is meant to be enjoyed, MUFC was good to watch a couple of months back, Liverpool is the team to watch now.. Next month.?? Who's to say... Enjoy the game, appreciate all teams, big or small.

-- Marios

Deregistered

come back ? we played chelski 4-4 in 2nd league of CL, we played Arsenal at epl 4-4 , we beat REAL MADRID 5-1 agg in CL , at most of all we BEAT manyoo 4-1 at old toilet. whats there to say ? the score lines says it all.

even EPL commentator said LFC has always comeback from a 2-0 down or even 1-0 down.

and most of all , we came back 3-0 down against AC milan at Istanbul CL final. Equalize 3-3 in 15mins . and even beating AC Milan and pwned them ! AC milan is a world class team, not some KKJ team around. Can even manyoo do that ?
    Last edited by domdomino; 26th April 2009 at 05:18 PM.

Y.N.W.A

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    pls go back to your mancircle thread.
    Well, I thought this thread is open to discussion, did not know it's a closed circle for LFC, some of who fabricate things and block opinions. Never mind, you guys have fun.
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

Well, I thought this thread is open to discussion, did not know it's a closed circle for LFC, some of who fabricate things and block opinions. Never mind, you guys have fun.
    wahaha! nice. we dun wanna form circles with manCircle fans! u guys haf fun!

take it easy, tomolo is another day. keke

Forming circle is not allowed here, that is for the other thread But you are welcome to TCSS with us.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8