Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I want to get the tickets also
    i check sistic on 26July , havent put up tickets sale leh.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

lets see how manure do tonight....

let's hope our old boys David Calamity James, Robo Crouch and Electronic Tag Pennent can do us a huge favour by making manure buang later

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    i check sistic on 26July , havent put up tickets sale leh.

try sissytic if you want to form circle, you may find melvin at the ticket counter

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    try sissytic if you want to form circle, you may find melvin at the ticket counter

wa! this one is black ticket.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    let's hope our old boys David Calamity James, Robo Crouch and Electronic Tag Pennent can do us a huge favour by making manure buang later
    Keeping the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    lets see how manure do tonight....
    manCircle BUANG BUANG BUANG!!!

buang and kena bruised!@!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    buang and kena bruised!@!!

and some red cards to go along

good challenge.

Hahaha,season not over yet...manure still got to play some teams capable of beating them...

spurs can beat them,manC also can & if arse can hold us,i'm sure they are capable of beat manure,knowing how wenger hates fergie...

our remaining games,i think only away to west ham is a tough one.

we can still do it...i think chelski also still can sniff the tittle...

LFC coming here? Good news...we can all go watch them together lah...last time they were here,i went to Changi airport...missed them! Went to Marina Mandarin,also missed. But managed to shoot videos of their 1st training session at Padang about 2 hrs after their touchdown. Owen is not too short leh...about my height...1.75...or maybe i'm not tall?

game over man, game over!!!

best chance of silverware for us is the FA cup!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

mathematically chelski still can lah... off course manure is always the fave to win from now lah...must fight till the end...

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    mathematically chelski still can lah... off course manure is always the fave to win from now lah...must fight till the end...

zaren need to get a blood transfusion from bro Rodz

Benitez hails his bolder Reds
    By Carl Markham

LIVERPOOL manager Rafael Benitez believes he finally has his team playing the way he wants, but it may have come too late for them in the Barclays Premier League title race.

The Spaniard has built a reputation of being cautious and unadventurous but in their last eight matches in all competitions they have scored 27 goals.

Uncharacteristically, they have conceded 12, with successive 4-4 draws against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the Champions League and Wednesday nightís epic against Arsenal at Anfield, which handed the initiative back to arch-rivals Manchester United in the championship run-in.

After Liverpoolís 4-0 Champions League victory over Real Madrid in mid-March ó which signalled the start of their goalscoring runó captain Steven Gerrard claimed the "shackles were off".

However, Benitez insists he has not switched tactics and their recent form is merely a result of months of hard work finally paying off.

"There is not really, a change of emphasis. The understanding between the players is better," said the Liverpool boss.

"This week we were talking in training sessions and we could see the team were playing with a lot of confidence. We didnít need to say anything because they knew what to do. Because we have been practising so many times during the season the players know now what to do.

"For me we have the same mentality, the difference now is we play better. We have more confidence and we can score more goals."

Although Fernando Torres and Yossi Benayoun scored two apiece in the second half against the Gunners, Liverpool could have been in total control of the game before the interval had they taken their chances and also not found goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski on form.

Benitez said their form in front of goal was improving and that was due to rising confidence levels.

"If we can keep Torres fit, it will be much better and you can see Benayoun is on fire," he added.

"Two or three players are doing well in attack and that could be a massive difference. Always we have a lot of shots and lot of opportunities but now we are scoring more goals."

With five matches remaining there is no more room for error and although Benitez believes that pressure may have affected the performance last night, he stressed the players cannot allow themselves to be crippled by it in the run-in.

"Sometimes you play with a bit of anxiety and you make mistakes," said the Spaniard.

"It is something we have to manage if we want to keep going until the end of the season. We showed against Arsenal we are a good team with a good mentality and great character but also I think we have to improve.

"It is difficult to know where the title challenge lies because you never know what will happen in the next game. We know we have to keep going in every single game and see what happens at the end. United still have to play against Arsenal and Manchester City."

Arsenal could yet do Liverpool a favour if they win at Old Trafford on May 16, the penultimate weekend of the season. Gunners boss Arsene Wenger certainly does not think the title race is over and has pledged his side will be totally committed when they visit Manchester on the penultimate weekend of the season.

"Donít worry at Liverpool, we will go to Manchester United and try as well to win in the championship," said the Frenchman.

"United had a little bit of a problem before the interruption of the Champions League. How they bounce back will certainly be decisive. It is still very open."

lets hope arsenal can do us some gd. maybe even mancity.

U forget something very impt without it nobody can help liao......

ie. CC wearing dirt kite undies over his head to support kite if not kite cant perform all game over liao!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    U forget something very impt without it nobody can help liao......

ie. CC wearing dirt kite undies over his head to support kite if not kite cant perform all game over liao!
    I think CC also must wear dirty kite undies over his head when manu is playing. This is to gross back the manu players so much that they can't perform
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Sigh....if only Liverpool was more clinical earlier this year.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8