Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    wah...my team also play like Rafa's LFC in the xpert11 lah...
    4-5-1.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we dun have stevie G too
    keep Gerrard lah...we dont want him injured when lifting the epl trophy in May

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    some say even dirty kite lor!
    this one everyone knows its u leh...

i salute rodz for his optimism and absolute blind faith n trust in raf999.

*applause*

this one everyone knows its u leh...
    they oni say i always steal his wife's G-String... but got ppl say u're dirty kite n raf999...

4-5-1.
    4-5-1 only against your team lah bro...hehehe...your team too strong for my team...

i salute rodz for his optimism and absolute blind faith n trust in raf999.

*applause*
    wait till May...when LFC really lift the epl trophy then everyone will know why i have faith in Rafa...

they oni say i always steal his wife's G-String... but got ppl say u're dirty kite n raf999...
    they suspect u stole kuyt's g-strings...but anyone who's got many of kuyt's g-strings must surely be the one in disguise right?

need help! my friend asked me to help him print player's name on the LFC jersey. which shop can i go?

SAMMY ISSUES ARSENAL WARNING
    Jimmy Rice 20 April 2009

Sammy Lee insists Liverpool won't underestimate an injury-hit Arsenal on Tuesday night.

The Gunners travel to Anfield without leading scorer Robin van Persie, striker Emmanuel Adebayor and goalkeeper Manuel Almunia.

Defenders William Gallas, Gael Clichy and Johan Djourou are also out.

However, Lee knows the Reds can take nothing for granted against a side enjoying their best league run since 2004.

"Have they got a weakened team? We've seen them put a number of different sides out in competitions this year and they've all produced the goods," the assistant manager told reporters at Melwood.

"We know it's going to be a very difficult task. They're unbeaten in 18 league games, so it's never going to be easy.

"They're well-organised and I don't think they'll be weak in any shape or form."

Victory would see Liverpool leapfrog leaders Manchester United, who host Portsmouth on Wednesday.

Lee is in no doubt the title race remains wide open with six fixtures to go.

"We know what we've got to do in our remaining games," said the Scouser, who won the league as a player in 1982, 1983 and 1984. "We know each game has its own importance, each point has its own importance.

"We'll keep on in there. The lads are all very focused and they're training very, very hard. They know what they've got to do.

"This is a nice position to be in ahead of the last six games."

Meanwhile, Lee has welcomed a request by Home Secretary Jacqui Smith for hundreds of documents relating to the Hillsborough disaster to be made public 10 years early.

"I think it's excellent news for all the campaigners," said Lee. "They've been fighting for it for such a long time and hopefully now they'll see the results of all their actions."

Quote Originally Posted by aosis View Post
    need help! my friend asked me to help him print player's name on the LFC jersey. which shop can i go?
    i used to print my jersey with the official numbers at the LFC S'pore fanclub...but that was long ago when the clubhouse was at the old traffic police(Maxwell Road). I think Sports shops at Queensway shopping Centre will do it. Can try there.

bo bian la, ur name already blacken liao

Quote Originally Posted by aosis View Post
    You can go to penisular plaza, forgot which floor already maybe 5 floor. If I'm not mistaken the shop name is westin. They can do it within 15 mins.
    RED and WHITE KOP.......... YNWA

tonight big game!!!!

ROAR!!!!

*waves dirty kite's wife's G-String in the air!*

tonight big game!!!!

ROAR!!!!

*waves dirty kite's wife's G-String in the air!*
    Dirty Kite only wears his wife's g-string, right?
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

RAFA TARGETING SIX OUT OF SIX
    Paul Eaton 21 April 2009

With just six games left to play this season manager Rafael Benitez has challenged his players to pick up a maximum 18 points in the hope of landing the Barclays Premier League title.

The Reds take on Arsenal at Anfield tonight knowing victory will again take them to the top of the table, before Manchester United entertain Portsmouth tomorrow.

With the Reds' title rivals also still eyeing European glory this term, Benitez is mindful of the fact Liverpool could benefit by being able to focus solely on one competition - but he insists that will count for nothing if they fail to win their own matches.

"For us the important thing is to do our job, to prepare properly for every game and look to take three points from each of them," he told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"If we do that and then still can't win the league then there's nothing else we can do. It still depends on United, but we have to keep the pressure on them. If we win tonight then we go back to the top and put them under more pressure for tomorrow night.

"Hopefully the other teams around us are distracted by the Champions League. When you are playing in two massive competitions it can be difficult and so we have to be ready if other teams make a mistake."

Liverpool's Champions League dreams for this season were ended at Chelsea last week, but the boss is confident there will be no adverse reaction from his players after a heroic display at Stamford Bridge.

"When you lose games it can be difficult but the way we lost it wasn't too bad," he said. "We played well, scored four goals at Stamford Bridge and so I am sure our confidence hasn't been affected.

"The players have trained really well and yesterday's session was fantastic. The atmosphere among them is really good and I feel we are in a good moment.

"We've had a full week to prepare for Arsenal which has been good because we have been able to look at all of the small details, which I always like to do.

"It will be hard for Arsenal to lose fourth place in the table now so I think their main emphasis will be on the Champions League. They still have to play all of the top three so it would be a good message if we can beat them tonight."

And Benitez isn't ruling out the prospect of another goal-fest similar to the match the two sides played out when Arsenal last visited Anfield for last season's Champions League quarter-final.

"They are a team who always look to play football so I'm not expecting them to defend," he added. "They will try to play against us, but if we can play at our level, with a high tempo, and look to get at them from the first whistle then I am sure we can beat them."

Steven Gerrard is definitely ruled out of tonight's game as he continues to recover from a strain in his adductor muscle, with Benitez confirming it will be 'difficult' for the skipper to return in time for the weekend clash at Hull.

"It's always disappointing when Stevie isn't in the team but we have won games without him and played well without him at times this season," said the manager.

"We have quality in the squad and I am sure we can still play nice football, score goals and win games, whoever is in the team."

We must win,we should win...we will win tonite's game against arse...nothing less than a win will do...

We must win,we should win...we will win tonite's game against arse...nothing less than a win will do...

Gerrard to miss Arsenal match.

(http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...423676/1/.html)

LONDON: Liverpool are set to be without injured captain Steven Gerrard for Tuesday's Premier League match at home to Arsenal.

The England midfielder is expected to be ruled out for a further seven to 10 days with the groin problem that has forced him to miss Liverpool's last two matches.

A draw for Liverpool at Anfield would see them go top of the table although champions Manchester United would regain first place if they defeated Portsmouth at Old Trafford on Wednesday.

Arsenal will be without their top scorer Robin van Persie (groin) and fellow striker Emmanuel Adebayor (hamstring).

However, full-back Bacary Sagna has recovered from a virus and could feature at Anfield, along with fit-again Croatia forward Eduardo.

Lukasz Fabianski, who had a shaky match during Saturday's FA Cup semi-final loss to Chelsea, is set to continue to deputise for the injured Manuel Almunia (ankle) while defenders Gael Clichy (back), William Gallas (knee) and Johan Djourou (knee) are all out of action.

Arsenal are fourth in the table and seemingly assured of qualification for next season's Champions League now that they are seven points ahead of Aston Villa.

Gunners manager Arsene Wenger may be tempted to rest key players ahead of Arsenal's Champions League semi-final with United.

Sir Alex Ferguson, who himself fielded what was all but a reserve side during United's FA Cup semi-final loss to Everton last weekend, was banking on his French rival's competitiveness.

"I don't know what Arsene will be thinking about tomorrow but no matter what, Arsenal always try," United manager Ferguson said Monday.

"That is the mantra of Arsene himself. He is a winner.

"Providing they try, it is all I can ask for." - AFP/de
    Last edited by Canew; 21st April 2009 at 03:19 PM.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast