Thread: Where can I buy replacement foam inserts for Pelican Cases?

Default Where can I buy replacement foam inserts for Pelican Cases?

As the title goes, where can I buy replacement foam inserts for Pelican Cases? Need to get some to reconfigure my Pelican cases. Any idea on the price?

Something like this http://www.itcelectronics.com/produc...oducts_id=6168

Default Re: Where can I buy replacement foam inserts for Pelican Cases?

anyone?

I donot know about the availability of Pelican foam inserts in Singapore, however have purchased them through a seller on eBay US.

I am not sure whether I am allowed to provide a direct link to this seller's eBay shop, thus on the side of caution you can have a look by logging on to ebay, use the search function and under members type in c2csafety.

Cheers
    Aussie Slang may sound offensive, it is the way we speak and not intended to offend.

No where in Singapore? I was thinking it was not very worth to ship it in from the US. I've found resellers but the shipping all seem ridiculous for pieces of foam.

Anywhere in Singapore with a full/huge range of Pelican cases too? From the suitcase and laptop kind to the tiny small 1010 ones?

Quote Originally Posted by vii_haven View Post
    No where in Singapore? I was thinking it was not very worth to ship it in from the US. I've found resellers but the shipping all seem ridiculous for pieces of foam.

Anywhere in Singapore with a full/huge range of Pelican cases too? From the suitcase and laptop kind to the tiny small 1010 ones?

I had the same problem some time back. Shops that sell the casing might have a way to get you the foam.... but it won't be any cheaper. Instant.... why not go buy a foam mattress and use the foam inside ??

Scuba & Father... For Life

Quote Originally Posted by vii_haven View Post

Give this no. a call 68424332, they are Marvid Intl Pte Ltd, distributors for Pelican in SG. Be prepared to pay big bucks for it. Generally, its about 50% of the new case.

The office is located in Ubi area, they carry stock and have a showroom, you can see the "full" range here.
    Canon 40D|EFS 17-55mm f/2.8 IS|70-200mm L f/4 IS|50&85mm f/1.8|EFS 10-22 f/3.5-4.5|580 EXII

Blog Entries

http://www.starmatrix.biz/pelican_cases.php

here too Starmatrix..... I'm quite sure got..... you cannot be the only person in singapore looking for spare inserts originally intended use change

Hi there,

You don't have to get the inserts from oversea. Their office and showroom is located at 67 ubi crescent, technique centre. It is at level 1 towards the end of the corridor, The shop name is call marvid (pardon if i spell wrongly). They also have alot of perlican products there on display.

Cool! Thanks guys. Shall go and check it out.

Hi guys! If you need Pelican products, just drop me a pm with the model you're looking for. Cheers!