Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 983

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

  1. #701

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    lets have an outing this sunday then??? we learn strobing/flash photography from each other. 26th May. Place i am not sure where. We can try behind flyer or vivo?
    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    26th may is this sunday? SO FAST?!


    Bro fedodedo, u havent wake up yet huh?

  2. #702
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    Ryan, cannot rent a van or something ar? if possible i don't mind forking out more......
    Can but see fedodedo reply below.

    Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    ryang, i wanna join the pulau ubin trip!! can add me in? die die must go!! heard u are a good photographer!!
    Recd your PM. You're counted in.

    Not there yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Bro. I can always go back again and again. Once is never enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Bro, can drive 2 Ubin huh??? Never been there b4...
    Unless you drive a humvee.

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    dont take van. cycle better. you get to see more nature that way. I been there several occasion and the best way to shoot is rent a bike and go ard ubin and shoot. the best 2 spots would be Bukit Pukau ( i think that is how its spelt ) and Chek Jawa. Awesome for nature and landscape photog.

  3. #703

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Like dat y rent a van, explain bro??? Agree, cycle can see more nature but b careful of d hole... Hahaha...
    yah lor yah lor! haha. the previous trip i went with my friends, one of them nv see a hole and he rode over it and before u know it, traffic accident lah. hahaha. i wonder who will trip and fall in this trip. hahaha
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  4. #704

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Bro fedodedo, u havent wake up yet huh?
    what havent wake up??? i sleeping lor! hahaha. u mean u guys dont want ha? then i go with haslan onnly lor hahaha.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  5. #705
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    ryang, i wanna join the pulau ubin trip!! can add me in? die die must go!! heard u are a good photographer!!
    Oooo..Ryan a gd photographer..

  6. #706
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Oooo..Ryan a gd photographer..
    Wah liew! Pai seh ah! Dun say until lidat leh.


  7. #707

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    what havent wake up??? i sleeping lor! hahaha. u mean u guys dont want ha? then i go with haslan onnly lor hahaha.

    Tis Sunday cannot i'm off 2 Phuket. But 26th May might make it. Just dun noe u mean tis sunday or 26th May? hee...

  8. #708
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    yah lor yah lor! haha. the previous trip i went with my friends, one of them nv see a hole and he rode over it and before u know it, traffic accident lah. hahaha. i wonder who will trip and fall in this trip. hahaha
    i also rode over it before!! i even know where is the area!! will avoid when i see it!! haha

  9. #709
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    yah lor yah lor! haha. the previous trip i went with my friends, one of them nv see a hole and he rode over it and before u know it, traffic accident lah. hahaha. i wonder who will trip and fall in this trip. hahaha
    My last trip got mini accident but that could have been prevented if he has not snapped pic with 1 hand and rode with another. Heng is slightly crash into our own shooter and he's static and therefore use his hands to stop the oncoming bicycle.

  10. #710

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Tis Sunday cannot i'm off 2 Phuket. But 26th May might make it. Just dun noe u mean tis sunday or 26th May? hee...
    have fun in phuket, careful not to bring any ah kua back to your room

  11. #711

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    i also rode over it before!! i even know where is the area!! will avoid when i see it!! haha


    Do let mi noe where is d hole when we go there ok. If i fall then u have 2 carry mi back hor!!!

  12. #712

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    have fun in phuket, careful not to bring any ah kua back to your room
    Must not drink 2 much!!!
    Last edited by sleepytiti; 21st April 2009 at 12:43 AM.

  13. #713
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Those want to join me for the Ubin trip, please drop me a PM in case I miss out on you.

    And do it quick, I have 7 shooters at the moment and will closed once it reach 12.

  14. #714

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Must not drink 2 much!!!
    no need to drunk, just a bit high also can see wrongly

  15. #715
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Do let mi noe where is d hole when we go there ok. If i fall then u have 2 carry mi back hor!!!
    the hole u cannot see one!!! It is covered by the brushes!! scary enuff? but lucky the hole is not very deep... only till below my knee level :X

  16. #716

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    no need to drunk, just a bit high also can see wrongly


    Hahaha... If they dun talk mayb.

  17. #717

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    the hole u cannot see one!!! It is covered by the brushes!! scary enuff? but lucky the hole is not very deep... only till below my knee level :X

    Wa... So high huh!!! U must tell mi where it is, or else if i fall u really need 2 carry mi back liao...

  18. #718

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Those want to join me for the Ubin trip, please drop me a PM in case I miss out on you.

    And do it quick, I have 7 shooters at the moment and will closed once it reach 12.


    Bro, only allow 12 ppl 2 go huh, y like dat?

  19. #719
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Wa... So high huh!!! U must tell mi where it is, or else if i fall u really need 2 carry mi back liao...
    lol.. i suggest we ride at the back? haha.. i think more than one hole.. about all look like the same.. i remember is on the left side.. haha
    Last edited by toughtrees; 21st April 2009 at 01:04 AM.

  20. #720

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    lol.. i suggest we ride at the back? haha.. i think more than one hole.. about all lookl like the same.. i remember is on the left side.. haha


    Hahaha... U asking mi 2 ride behind of them with u alone huh? Paiseh leh!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •