Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    LOL!!! wahh why sex change? if u sex change, then i will call u pretty lady!
    sis, actually ah deep in my heart I feel like a woman. I want to do sex change ops but the doctor advise against it, he said I will be the ugliest woman in the world and no man will 'hit' on me ... even a drunken sailor will sober up if he see me. Very bad le the doctor ... hurt my sensitive feeling.
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    sis, actually ah deep in my heart I feel like a woman. I want to do sex change ops but the doctor advise against it, he said I will be the ugliest woman in the world and no man will 'hit' on me ... even a drunken sailor will sober up if he see me. Very bad le the doctor ... hurt my sensitive feeling.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

what did i miss? sex-change?

[QUOTE=haslansalam;5009381]
    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post

hi bro, thanks for the tips, I shot using P Mode and set the flash to ETTL. One day we need to go out and shoot flash photography together. To me now, using flash does not give me the 'creativity' to play with my camera. Maybe I am not sure how to use it yet, thus not enjoying it at the moment... whats more in a candid and moving environment like wedding where different locations have different setting.
    [QUOTE=fedodedo;5009393]
    Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post

ah. then u can play with me. i also wanting to learn. dont think flash is for event photography. it also to fill in dark areas and so far its been a daunting task for me to learn. sunday free?? we go learn flash photog.
    [QUOTE=dev2k8;5009507]
    Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post

Sure...i'm sooo new in flash stuff too but i've always shot on M mode and my flash set to TTL too. If you are talking abt candids and weddings then all the more you shouldn't shoot on P mode cos you are then letting the camera settings control your shots which as you can see has reduced your shots to 1/60s which is definitely bad for candids or rather slow for alot of other scenarios. ISO 400 still can accept but that will auto push your aperture to very high levels instead which will not be good for portrait shots ( no bokeh effect ). I set my flash to ETTL all the time but play ard alot with the camera's manual settings...my 2 cents bro ( next time got wedding SSS can call me along lah )

Oh and dun worry cos your flash set on ETTL will auto adjust to your cam's manual settings. Only setback is that the max shutter speed it can go is 1/200 which is by default limited by the cam tself. Only the canon speedlites allow high speed sync lor...

Mi 2 have a flash but dun noe how 2 use it. Hahaha... Go through d manual but dun tell much. Would like 2 join u all 4 flash shoot but only after my Phuket trip.

do it the strobist way! now just waiting to get a lightstand and brolly

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    huh? the doc so bad... but u pay him to do mah.. why bothers? I think he jealous lah!
    i support u if u wanna be a woman? then got one more sis in 1000D club! hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    Ryan, cannot rent a van or something ar? if possible i don't mind forking out more......

Bro, can drive 2 Ubin huh??? Never been there b4...

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    For any makes/model. No worries. All are welcome.
    then count me in for the ubin trip. any date can!
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

[QUOTE=sleepytiti;5009861][QUOTE=haslansalam;5009381]

[QUOTE=fedodedo;5009393]

Mi 2 have a flash but dun noe how 2 use it. Hahaha... Go through d manual but dun tell much. Would like 2 join u all 4 flash shoot but only after my Phuket trip.
    Wa...shiok hor! Nvr ask whether we want to come Make sure ur monopod come back one pc ok!

i didn't think it was possible to drive to ubin

Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Bro, can drive 2 Ubin huh??? Never been there b4...
    dont take van. cycle better. you get to see more nature that way. I been there several occasion and the best way to shoot is rent a bike and go ard ubin and shoot. the best 2 spots would be Bukit Pukau ( i think that is how its spelt ) and Chek Jawa. Awesome for nature and landscape photog.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    huh? the doc so bad... but u pay him to do mah.. why bothers? I think he jealous lah!
    i support u if u wanna be a woman? then got one more sis in 1000D club! hehehehe

I think dis thread must change name to 1000D Twilight Zone liao! Active only after midnight

lets have an outing this sunday then??? we learn strobing/flash photography from each other. 26th May. Place i am not sure where. We can try behind flyer or vivo?
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

[QUOTE=dev2k8;5009887][QUOTE=sleepytiti;5009861][QUOTE=haslansalam;5009381]

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post

Wa...shiok hor! Nvr ask whether we want to come Make sure ur monopod come back one pc ok!

lets have an outing this sunday then??? we learn strobing/flash photography from each other. 26th May. Place i am not sure where. We can try behind flyer or vivo?
    26th may is this sunday? SO FAST?!

Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    i didn't think it was possible to drive to ubin
    dont take van. cycle better. you get to see more nature that way. I been there several occasion and the best way to shoot is rent a bike and go ard ubin and shoot. the best 2 spots would be Bukit Pukau ( i think that is how its spelt ) and Chek Jawa. Awesome for nature and landscape photog.

Like dat y rent a van, explain bro??? Agree, cycle can see more nature but b careful of d hole... Hahaha...

Cakka make sure come back still got monopod

I think dis thread must change name to 1000D Twilight Zone liao! Active only after midnight

hahaha... Think everyone r tire after d chalet!!!

Like dat y rent a van, explain bro??? Agree, cycle can see more nature but b careful of d hole... Hahaha...
    Rent a van??? I thought Ubin got taxi leh