Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Bros
    Pls note on Netjackal remarks in RED to avoid future misunderstanding.

Im leaving 2moro and wish you guys lots of sss FUN. see you early June and i will be checking my gmail, so update me pls

Go shoot but NO MORE BOOZING (till i come back)
    bro cakka.. take care on your trip and work we meet u again in june ..

for your own use moto.. >>> "" be happy in d work" he hee

hi guys.. yesterday fashion show photos are all upload already here

http://williamphotography.multiply.c...ashion_Run_Way

welcome to all C&C

This is what you guys should do to post images for sharing and asking for comments.

1. Go to http://clubsnap.com/forums and you should see the Photo Galleries section. Under it are several sub-sections including "Street and Candids", "Land/Cityscapes and Travel"
    2. See which sub-section is relevant for the photos you want to post. then go into that sub-section and create a thread for the pictures.
    3. Copy the link of the thread that you created and post it in the TCSS announcing the new pics that you created
    4. Comments about the image (what is the ISO used?is it HDR? etc) can be posted in this TCSS thread or prefereably in the picture thread. Other comments (who is that chiobu?how come cakka's head got lens flare?etc) should be posted here in reference to that thread. (Hmm technically the lens flare on cakka's head one might be photo related .. hahah)

Please be reminded that you should take a look at the guidelines for posting on the gallery and also please try to shar eyour settings or anything unusual you want to add to your picture.

Found this link http://seanworld.net/1059/index.asp?...omment&id=3064 .. it is a blog post by someone who is collecting wierd and funny pictures of photographers in action. If you think Draken was hardcore going into the water .. you need to take a look at some of the pics in the post. Finally, the last post I already told Cakka but all are welcomed to implement. You go to the site and see the last pic and you will know ... hahaha .. hint: there is something that cakka loves that is also roughly the same shape as a lens that can be kept in a bag.

Posted my pics from last week's night shot outing at Esplanade http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...10&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Bros
    Pls note on Netjackal remarks in RED to avoid future misunderstanding.

Im leaving 2moro and wish you guys lots of sss FUN. see you early June and i will be checking my gmail, so update me pls

Go shoot but NO MORE BOOZING (till i come back)

Bro, must work hard ok!!! LoL Bon Voyage!!!

Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    This is what you guys should do to post images for sharing and asking for comments.

1. Go to http://clubsnap.com/forums and you should see the Photo Galleries section. Under it are several sub-sections including "Street and Candids", "Land/Cityscapes and Travel"
    2. See which sub-section is relevant for the photos you want to post. then go into that sub-section and create a thread for the pictures.
    3. Copy the link of the thread that you created and post it in the TCSS announcing the new pics that you created
    4. Comments about the image (what is the ISO used?is it HDR? etc) can be posted in this TCSS thread or prefereably in the picture thread. Other comments (who is that chiobu?how come cakka's head got lens flare?etc) should be posted here in reference to that thread. (Hmm technically the lens flare on cakka's head one might be photo related .. hahah)

Please be reminded that you should take a look at the guidelines for posting on the gallery and also please try to shar eyour settings or anything unusual you want to add to your picture.

Ok bro, I create 1 2 but m i rite? http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=505138, plse help!!!

Found this link http://seanworld.net/1059/index.asp?...omment&id=3064 .. it is a blog post by someone who is collecting wierd and funny pictures of photographers in action. If you think Draken was hardcore going into the water .. you need to take a look at some of the pics in the post. Finally, the last post I already told Cakka but all are welcomed to implement. You go to the site and see the last pic and you will know ... hahaha .. hint: there is something that cakka loves that is also roughly the same shape as a lens that can be kept in a bag.

Think Cakka should consider buying 1 bag like dat then we can share d beers 2gether. LoL

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...65#post5007565

My HDR thread with a new photo manipulated photo. CHECK IT OUT!

=)

Who wants to eat seafood now?

Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Ok bro, I create 1 2 but m i rite? http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=505138, plse help!!!
    It looks okay but the image might be already passed the flickr limit.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Think Cakka should consider buying 1 bag like dat then we can share d beers 2gether. LoL
    just a normal camera bag leh .. any bag that will take a lens should be able to apply the concept.

i just a newbie here not 1000dian yet but will coming in 24 hours time
    this will be my fisrt dlsr i also not so familiar with photoshop software where somebody called it as a best friend for photograph hobby

need some advice for the pricing of this 1000d for a new purchase
    i got a quote from funan mall at 980sgd if convert to RM will be 2300+-
    i also try to get a price shop around JB and at there will be Rm 1900 with tripod+beg+2gb SD card

here is some question may be already by other newbie but after i search around not much info i get, hope user of this thread can share more info on it

*got any diff on set that their sell in JB and SG since it has Rm 400 in price diff (for who that always shop eq in JB)
    *how to see it izt brand new set??
    *How to check the shutter count of the camera
    *Any important point need to check on camera before get it ( because i will be shopping alone no DSLRer master accompany me)
    *Beside 1000d + kit lens, anymore equipment that i need to get also (my total budget is Rm2300)
    *Any more thing need to know about DSLR ..

Thank For info will join your 1000dian soon

Quote Originally Posted by liebreglach View Post
    this will be my fisrt dlsr i also not so familiar with photoshop software where somebody called it as a best friend for photograph hobby

i also try to get a price shop around JB and at there will be Rm 1900 with tripod+beg+2gb SD card

here is some question may be already by other newbie but after i search around not much info i get, hope user of this thread can share more info on it

*got any diff on set that their sell in JB and SG since it has Rm 400 in price diff (for who that always shop eq in JB)
    *Any important point need to check on camera before get it ( because i will be shopping alone no DSLRer master accompany me)
    *Beside 1000d + kit lens, anymore equipment that i need to get also (my total budget is Rm2300)

will try to answer as best i can
    • there shouldnt be a difference in the cameras. one thing to note is that lenses usually have international warranty but camera bodies usually only local warranty.
    • not sure about this really. wonder if the box comes with a seal? guys chip in if you know
    • there is a software that can be installed on your PC that can do this apparently but you need to connect your camera to the PC that has it installed. Other ways is to send it in to the service centre and get them to check.
    • take a couple of shots .. make sure there are no wierd spots which might indicate dust on sensor etc.
    • with whatever you have remaining you might be able to get the 50mm f/1.8 which is the cheapest prime lens that you could possibly find .. usually around SGD120
    • check out the newbie section of clubsnap there are a few stickie threads that are very helpful. you can also try canon's EOS site which has a nice tutorial giving you basics of photography.

I only know somethings .. dun take my answer as complete.
    Last edited by netjackalsg; 20th April 2009 at 03:58 PM.

Hi Libreglach! Welcome welcome!

photoshop is one thing that is not needed for good photography.. it just enhances whatever skill you have already.

I bought my cam at 1099 from harvey norman so maybe that price is cheaper but could be not as much freebies? I'm not sure where to get the best prices.. so.. I hope other members can help him out. I wouldn't say singapore is much more trustworthy than malaysia but do be aware of shady characters la.. you never know what people do nowadays.

To see if it's brand new I guess it should at least come with a warranty, plus make sure everything loooks new no dust or scratches or anything.. For shutter count you will have to go to canon singapore located at harbourfront there.. I think they may charge abit but am not very sure.

Although not really needed a good to have attachment is a uv filter as it will protect your kit lens from scratches and damage. But here is the catch some places sell really expensive and brands to note at b+w which is bout 50! So try to go for tokina which only costs 10 dollars. You may also be interested in a 50mm prime mk ii if you have enough as that will greatly enhance your night shooting abilities but this is optional ya! A tripod is also a good to have item! Some shops really give good discounts when you buy so many items so don't be shy.. just ask after all you are buying lots of things. And don't fall into the trap of buying.. If you feel it's too expensive.. don't get it or you may regret.. The buy and sell part of the forum has alot of good stuff going for cheap so you may have a look there too!

Do feel free to ask for help if unsure!

might not be easy to join them..cos u nn to noe how to drink, and shoot roaches in the morning..

yeah we are very strict bout membership! You must be able to drink 3 cans of beer and shoot 3 sec exposure at night with minimal camera shake blur!

If not you have to buy us makan and do a song and dance which is judged by our talent judge Cakka.. aka mr breakdance.

Just kidding la!!

JUST JOIN US AND learn!

Oh yeah guys,

My shots from pasir ris,
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...11#post5007811

Lucas and Netjack (romantic or apocalyptic you decide)

• there shouldnt be a difference in the cameras. one thing to note is that lenses usually have international warranty but camera bodies usually only local warranty.
    • not sure about this really. wonder if the box comes with a seal? guys chip in if you know
    • there is a software that can be installed on your PC that can do this apparently but you need to connect your camera to the PC that has it installed. Other ways is to send it in to the service centre and get them to check.
    • take a couple of shots .. make sure there are no wierd spots which might indicate dust on sensor etc.
    • with whatever you have remaining you might be able to get the 50mm f/1.8 which is the cheapest prime lens that you could possibly find .. usually around SGD120
    • check out the newbie section of clubsnap there are a few stickie threads that are very helpful. you can also try canon's EOS site which has a nice tutorial giving you basics of photography.

so on this point i can bring my laptop ngan install the software and on the spot check rite

Thank for nice sharing

Mi cant really help over ur question but wat i feel is 2 buy it from a Big n Well known shop at least u will not get cheated. After buying any problem bring in 2 Canon 4 service, most important must hv warranty. Cheers

so on this point i can bring my laptop ngan install the software and on the spot check rite

Thank for nice sharing
    i have never actually tried it .. also i use a mac .. dunno a software that will work with mac. they shop should at least allow you to test the camera i suppose .. then connect to download the test pictures and run the shutter count program

search around the 1000D Equipment discussion at http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488888 for the name of the software. search for post that has the words software upgrade firmware i believe.

wah thanks for all nice info

bro netjackalsg you use mac.. mean u got manage your photo in Aperture ?

bro draken (50mm prime mk ii if you have enough as that will greatly enhance your night shooting abilities but this is optional ya) are this 50mm f1.8 lens?
    and also setting for 2nd pic for your pasir ris shooting is what a

bro jlkk76 i bet u kena by them before rite ?

bro tity that is most importan point

bro draken (50mm prime mk ii if you have enough as that will greatly enhance your night shooting abilities but this is optional ya) are this 50mm f1.8 lens?

me? nah....me associate mbr, and i got big gun...

actually i use lightroom. although i have tried aperture before. also very good .. just that i prefer lightroom.

Draken and I are talking about the same lens. 50mm Mk II f/1.8.

Come to think of it jlkk76 .. have you attended our outings before .. cant remember if i have actually physically met you.