Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 983

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

  1. #321
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    lol... it ok. i dun think people go chalet for sleeping...
    i go there to sleep horrrrr....

  2. #322

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    i go there to sleep horrrrr....

    Go there slp??? I make sure u sing No Women No Cry whole nite til Cakka break neck... Hahaha

  3. #323
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Go there slp??? I make sure u sing No Women No Cry whole nite til Cakka break neck... Hahaha
    I will make you all cry arrrr if you guys disturb my sleep. hehkz
    :P

  4. #324

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    I will make you all cry arrrr if you guys disturb my sleep. hehkz
    :P
    ya you all will cry and beg him to stop ........ once cakka start to sing.
    cakka/Flickr

  5. #325
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    ya you all will cry and beg him to stop ........ once cakka start to sing.
    aiyo. lagi i cannot sleep :P

  6. #326
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    my fren not coming anymore
    they heard got other people they duno going. always like that.. not steady.

  7. #327

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    my fren not coming anymore
    they heard got other people they duno going. always like that.. not steady.
    Dont be so sad .... we all your fren oso wat. some more we very nice people with a garden in the heart, with birds singing and flowers blooming.
    cakka/Flickr

  8. #328

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    eh? I think cause guys sound too scary right?

    Hmm.. guys I may be going afterall! I miss wuuu alll!!!

  9. #329
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Dont be so sad .... we all your fren oso wat. some more we very nice people with a garden in the heart, with birds singing and flowers blooming.
    lol... then i very shy person leh..

  10. #330

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    lol... then i very shy person leh..
    dont paiseh .... 2moro you need to tell more how to check lens, he he he. Ive been kay poying in you thread.
    cakka/Flickr

  11. #331
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    they always pang seh me last min -.- hehe cakka tmr u dancing? breakdance?

  12. #332

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    they always pang seh me last min -.- hehe cakka tmr u dancing? breakdance?
    for you ...not only breakdance ... i do Lion dance. You think this old man serious ahhh, always talk nonsense one. Cos when i work everyone serious and stress. Now you know why i got no hair.
    cakka/Flickr

  13. #333
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Hi there,
    In case, I want to come over.Got any contact no to call.Cos I don't have any of you guys contact no.

  14. #334

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    for you ...not only breakdance ... i do Lion dance. You think this old man serious ahhh, always talk nonsense one. Cos when i work everyone serious and stress. Now you know why i got no hair.
    pretend one la... work also like holiday.. thats why act stress.. come back straight go barber shave off.. hahahaha

  15. #335

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Hi there,
    In case, I want to come over.Got any contact no to call.Cos I don't have any of you guys contact no.
    cakka 91522447 , no problem giving my number in thread only active 5 weeks than 5 weeks switch off he he
    cakka/Flickr

  16. #336
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Hi there,
    In case, I want to come over.Got any contact no to call.Cos I don't have any of you guys contact no.
    contact me at sipah sipah sipah sipah..

    or bro cakka
    Last edited by rocfreaks; 16th April 2009 at 11:19 PM.

  17. #337
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    My no is 97459671

  18. #338

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    My no is 97459671
    pls guys.. the mod already say dont disclose such information.. after something bad happen how..

    tonight i use private line call you at 3am ask you wake up go toilet niao niao.. ahaha

  19. #339
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    pls guys.. the mod already say dont disclose such information.. after something bad happen how..

    tonight i use private line call you at 3am ask you wake up go toilet niao niao.. ahaha
    even if you put a bomb beside me also, i will just sleep through it.. wahahahha!

  20. #340
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    dont paiseh .... 2moro you need to tell more how to check lens, he he he. Ive been kay poying in you thread.
    hahaha... spy at work..!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •