Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is it legal to shoot at...

Default Re: is it legal to shoot at...

Quote Originally Posted by darrrrrrrrrr View Post
    i think u and i are referring to different buildings and situations..

at the time when we were approached by the security guard we were shooting along a pavement along the road with the building exterior as the background, not within a building or premises.

had one shoot outside esplanade theatre near the fountain area, and was stopped by a security guard who demanded for the organiser's name, ic number and contact number to jot down in his little blue notebook before letting us continue.

anyway, $100 rental fee??? they said they were gonna tear down the stadium so long ago but it's somehow still operational, and they dare to demand for rental fee? lol.
    no i am talking about old supreme court. aka city hall. haven't talked to ssc yet.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    no i am talking about old supreme court. aka city hall. haven't talked to ssc yet.
    my bad.. haha that's even more ridiculous.. u have to go through all that trouble and pay money to shoot along the exterior of the building. why don't they build a fence around the whole place and charge entrance fee for ppl to visit? anw i think it's the random ppl who hang out along the steps of the old supreme court that are more likely to litter and damage property than us.

my bad.. haha that's even more ridiculous.. u have to go through all that trouble and pay money to shoot along the exterior of the building. why don't they build a fence around the whole place and charge entrance fee for ppl to visit? anw i think it's the random ppl who hang out along the steps of the old supreme court that are more likely to litter and damage property than us.
    exactly. best to just go shoot guerrilla style. i find its ludicrous that its a public building but they want this kind of money for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    exactly. best to just go shoot guerrilla style. i find its ludicrous that its a public building but they want this kind of money for it.
    where does the $100 go, and who comes up with these regulations anyway.

where does the $100 go, and who comes up with these regulations anyway.
    Land Authority. who is the landlord.

who say cannot? just show me the look only mah. what can they do? got law say cannot show me the books pls?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123