Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1018

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

  1. #481

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    When i shoot her, will be f/2.8.

    tmr use sunny 16, comfirm ok.


    i very sad, all my cat shots on film come out overexposed..

    i think because i shoot when the cat in the shade, i compensate negatively, but not enough..

  2. #482
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Leong, today ur gf start first lesson?
    On-going one lah...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #483

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Leong, today ur gf start first lesson?
    So fast got lesson already

  4. #484
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Leong, today ur gf start first lesson?
    hiaz.....tonight pass her 2 books on basic photography.......

    I thot of it, she will only learn to take photo, nothing else.

  5. #485
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Lesson number 1 :

    Don't ask how much my gear is....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #486
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    i very sad, all my cat shots on film come out overexposed..

    i think because i shoot when the cat in the shade, i compensate negatively, but not enough..
    nevermind, next outing i bring along my light meter.

  7. #487
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Lesson number 2 :

    You shall only use kit gear....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #488
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Lesson number 1 :

    Don't ask how much my gear is....
    No....... just tell her, every gear is the same, so don't need to ask, is the man behind the camera that is important.

  9. #489
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    No....... just tell her, every gear is the same, so don't need to ask, is the man behind the camera that is important.
    Later she accidentally drop your D700 and the TS lens and tell u nevermind... it's cheap... same as the D80, rite
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #490
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Lesson number 2 :

    You shall only use kit gear....
    my only kit lens is 18-200, a bit heavy for her......at a start, i only let her use my 50mm.

  11. #491

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    nevermind, next outing i bring along my light meter.
    doesn't matter.. i don't have the manual adaptor for my slr.. it needs manual adaptor to override..

    so it will only shoot happily in aperture priority.. go back london must emo bid for one manual adaptor..

  12. #492
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Later she accidentally drop your D700 and the TS lens and tell u nevermind... it's cheap... same as the D80, rite
    No lah, she is a very careful person, she also need to take lots of macro shots for her job. But just record shots.

  13. #493

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Later she accidentally drop your D700 and the TS lens and tell u nevermind... it's cheap... same as the D80, rite
    maybe she try all those "throw shots" with leong's d700 and ts lens..

    a lot of the basic photography books and magazines will tell you "try daredevil things"... i suppose throwing the camera in the air constitutes daredevil things..

  14. #494
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    doesn't matter.. i don't have the manual adaptor for my slr.. it needs manual adaptor to override..

    so it will only shoot happily in aperture priority.. go back london must emo bid for one manual adaptor..
    go back london, your slr will quietly sit at one corner........your RF is coming.....and will have a lot of london street shots.

    I KIV my RF plan liao......
    Last edited by Leong23; 15th April 2009 at 02:57 PM.

  15. #495
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Time to go collect negs... see ya ppl...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #496
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    maybe she try all those "throw shots" with leong's d700 and ts lens..

    a lot of the basic photography books and magazines will tell you "try daredevil things"... i suppose throwing the camera in the air constitutes daredevil things..
    No lah, she complaint that my D700 is too heavy, so she either use my D80 or D300.

    But she want to get herself one camera......also dunno what to recommand........

  17. #497

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    go back london, your slr will quietly site at one corner........your RF is coming.....and will have a lot of london street shots.

    I KIV my RF plan liao......


    hopefully, must get used to it.. and then burn some money for tuition first..

    that's the problem with film..

  18. #498

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    doesn't matter.. i don't have the manual adaptor for my slr.. it needs manual adaptor to override..

    so it will only shoot happily in aperture priority.. go back london must emo bid for one manual adaptor..
    OM10's manual adaptor?

  19. #499

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    No lah, she complaint that my D700 is too heavy, so she either use my D80 or D300.

    But she want to get herself one camera......also dunno what to recommand........
    tell her get nikon la.. then got so many lenses to borrow..

    if she get canon or other brand.. so sian.. only have kit lens..

  20. #500
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    hopefully, must get used to it.. and then burn some money for tuition first..

    that's the problem with film..
    If you get used to it, and happy with using RF.......then the thot of owning a Bessa will haunt you every night.......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •