Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1018

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

  1. #421
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Sheree when you going to bbb your 24mm......actually f1.8 for 24mm is not that great......

    If you are just starting to photography get a UWA Zoom to see from the POV and learn the composition instead. After you know what you really want then start to get a prime.

    since you already got a kit lens, it can serve you very well, Nikon is famous for producing very good kit lenses.

    Even for street or landscape, different ppls prefer range. For me, most of my shots are using mid-tele or very very wide. In between like 35-50mm....i don't really like it.

    ermmm i dunno when i buying. cus my part time pay not very fantastic.. about 500-600 per month. hoping that i will get extra commission next month cus this month's sales quite good.. then i can BBB Now yen dropped right? sigma will drop price or not?

    to be really honest, i wanted either 10-20 or 12-24 initially, but i like prime lenses cus they are light.. to me, it's the wider the better.. on my kit lens i always shoot at 18mm or around 20+ mm..

  2. #422
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    ermmm i dunno when i buying. cus my part time pay not very fantastic.. about 500-600 per month. hoping that i will get extra commission next month cus this month's sales quite good.. then i can BBB Now yen dropped right? sigma will drop price or not?

    to be really honest, i wanted either 10-20 or 12-24 initially, but i like prime lenses cus they are light.. to me, it's the wider the better.. on my kit lens i always shoot at 18mm or around 20+ mm..
    Seriously then, do consider getting the 24 f2.8 then... cheaper and at such focal lengths, the bokeh factor doesn't come into play unless you're shooting very close-up.

    Else the 10-20 is a good idea as with the crop, you're looking at (15-30) vs the 12-24's (18-36)
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #423
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Hi! Hi!

    Good evening!

    Today I caught several cods from a hole on the ice.

    Now heading home for polar seaweed tea.

  4. #424
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    ermmm i dunno when i buying. cus my part time pay not very fantastic.. about 500-600 per month. hoping that i will get extra commission next month cus this month's sales quite good.. then i can BBB Now yen dropped right? sigma will drop price or not?

    to be really honest, i wanted either 10-20 or 12-24 initially, but i like prime lenses cus they are light.. to me, it's the wider the better.. on my kit lens i always shoot at 18mm or around 20+ mm..
    Kit lens is light also, and sigma 24mmf1.8 is not light actually. 18mm is much wider than 24mm....

    Look out for B&S for Sigma 10-20mm, with the launch of Nikon 10-24, the price might be better.......hiaz if you post a month earlier, i can sell you my 10-20 cheaper than market price.

  5. #425
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Hi! Hi!

    Good evening!

    Today I caught several cods from a hole on the ice.

    Now heading home for polar seaweed tea.
    i heard that the ice is cracking quite bad this year due to globle warming......

  6. #426
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i heard that the ice is cracking quite bad this year due to globle warming......
    That's why I've been walking on thin ice.

  7. #427
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Seriously then, do consider getting the 24 f2.8 then... cheaper and at such focal lengths, the bokeh factor doesn't come into play unless you're shooting very close-up.

    Else the 10-20 is a good idea as with the crop, you're looking at (15-30) vs the 12-24's (18-36)
    both 10-20 and 12-24 appeal to me, just that must look at the price
    one of them can be used on film SLR if im not wrong right? i can't remember..

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Kit lens is light also, and sigma 24mmf1.8 is not light actually. 18mm is much wider than 24mm....

    Look out for B&S for Sigma 10-20mm, with the launch of Nikon 10-24, the price might be better.......hiaz if you post a month earlier, i can sell you my 10-20 cheaper than market price.
    i kept looking out liao but sigma sell posts very few... thats why thinking of buying new one, just waiting for sigma prices to drop.
    kit lens light meh?!?! haha. i like my 50mm f1.8 cus it's light and compact.


    going work liao ~ talk to u guys later when i reach home from work

  8. #428
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    hihihihihi

  9. #429

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Hi Van.

    Hi guys. Reporting in....

  10. #430
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    hihihihihi
    hih ii hih i


    I going lunch now.....today can see the film outing photo.....omg maybe all CMI.

  11. #431

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    MINE ALL DIE

    whole roll keep 6 shots, and even then is only because some of them are special..

    my camera really likes charles, everytime shoot him is in focus..


  12. #432

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    van also oof.. i must stop shooting at f1.8, the dof way too shallow


  13. #433
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    MINE ALL DIE

    whole roll keep 6 shots, and even then is only because some of them are special..



    must be my photo

    kekekeke

  14. #434

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    must be my photo

    kekekeke
    ...no, charles very handsome.. i like

  15. #435
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    van also oof.. i must stop shooting at f1.8, the dof way too shallow

    Why Van is so happy?

    She is looking at the black goat?

  16. #436
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ...no, charles very handsome.. i like


    LOLZ


    got sekret vanessa folder i bet

  17. #437
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    van also oof.. i must stop shooting at f1.8, the dof way too shallow



    oh my tian can see blah stlap

  18. #438

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    LOLZ


    got sekret vanessa folder i bet
    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    oh my tian can see blah stlap
    i am getting a lot of pm asking me how open minded you are..

    all want to bid for your picture and number.. how much should i sell them for??

  19. #439
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    van also oof.. i must stop shooting at f1.8, the dof way too shallow

    This one after the ask ppl to make her smile one right...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #440

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Why Van is so happy?

    She is looking at the black goat?
    i think cos she wearing pink..

    fml

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •