Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1018

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

  1. #1
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    WELCOME to the Fifty-nineth Season of the TOK-cok, SING-song, FOOD-Loving, BBB-spreading thread.

    Here are the links to the earlier threads -

    EXPOSE yourself - I
    EXPOSE yourself - II
    EXPOSE yourself - III
    EXPOSE yourself - IV
    EXPOSE yourself - V
    EXPOSE yourself - VI
    EXPOSE yourself - VII
    EXPOSE yourself - VIII
    EXPOSE yourself - IX
    EXPOSE yourself - X
    EXPOSE yourself - XI
    EXPOSE yourself - XII
    EXPOSE yourself - XIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XIV
    EXPOSE yourself - XV
    EXPOSE yourself - XVI
    EXPOSE yourself - XVII
    EXPOSE yourself - XVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XIX
    EXPOSE yourself - XX
    EXPOSE yourself - XXI
    EXPOSE yourself - XXII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXIV
    EXPOSE yourself - XXV
    EXPOSE yourself - XXVI
    EXPOSE yourself - XXVII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXIX
    EXPOSE yourself - XXX
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXI
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXV
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXVI
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX
    EXPOSE yourself - XL
    EXPOSE yourself - XLI
    EXPOSE yourself - XLII
    EXPOSE yourself - XLIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XLIV
    EXPOSE yourself - XLV
    EXPOSE yourself - XLVI
    EXPOSE yourself - XLVII
    EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XLIX
    EXPOSE yourself - L
    EXPOSE yourself - LI
    EXPOSE yourself - LII
    EXPOSE yourself - LIII
    EXPOSE yourself - LIV
    EXPOSE yourself - LV
    EXPOSE yourself - LVI
    EXPOSE yourself - LVII
    EXPOSE yourself - LVIII


    ....Let the sEXPOSING begin....


    PS : Exposing guidelines

    1)Your photo must be sharp and clear, and taken within the last 3 months;

    2) Taken full face with you looking directly at the camera with head straight and eyes open with no hair across and/or covering your eyes. Both edges of your face and the top of your shoulder must be clearly shown. You must not look over any shoulder

    3)Taken without wearing any hat or other head covering, unless you habitually wear a hat or head covering in accordance with your religious or racial custom. If any such hat or head covering is worn, the photograph must still be a full frontal view of your head and shoulders, showing your facial features in entirety with eyes open and clearly visible;

    4) If you wear glasses, the photograph must show your eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses. The frames shall not cover any part of your eyes. Tinted glasses and sunglasses are not allowed;
    Last edited by luna_sea83; 14th April 2009 at 12:21 AM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    o hai hai hai

  3. #3

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    my parents insist that Singapore unis good enough.. plus they always think going overseas = got more robbers, murders, thieves, perverts, whatever -______-" not only they object my studying overseas.. they dont let me travel alone overseas too.

    oo uni of krakow? never really go research on them. haha. i looking more at the business schools...
    i have a friend i think she going LSE another going cambridge i think. lucky fellows~
    ahaha, well, everywhere's the same, i guess, so long as it is developed. i have never encountered much trouble, the only thing i can think of that is off-putting about london is the racism, but that's only because i'm of a minority race, and also from overseas..

    if you think about it, it also happens in singapore.. probably just not so in-your-face.

    i also did not dare to travel overseas alone, but last dec i just took the chance, went to valencia, i dare say it will be the most memorable trip of my life so far..

    ahhh. i'd wager the friend going to london will have more fun than the one in cambridge.. LOL

  4. #4

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    that's fast!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ahaha, well, everywhere's the same, i guess, so long as it is developed. i have never encountered much trouble, the only thing i can think of that is off-putting about london is the racism, but that's only because i'm of a minority race, and also from overseas..

    if you think about it, it also happens in singapore.. probably just not so in-your-face.

    i also did not dare to travel overseas alone, but last dec i just took the chance, went to valencia, i dare say it will be the most memorable trip of my life so far..

    ahhh. i'd wager the friend going to london will have more fun than the one in cambridge.. LOL
    london got racism? i didn't know that... the english people i meet in singapore seems nice though.

    why cambridge not as fun as LSE?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    that's fast!
    If you say so!

  7. #7
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Yes racism does happen in london, even in Australia where you thought the Aussies are friendly.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    oh ya today i found a second hand SB-22 in my house.. my dad boguht it for me long ago and i forgot it existed. i fixed it on but i couldnt take photos on my camera, and the flash didnt fire. any reason why? it only fired when i press "Flash" button on the sb-22

  9. #9

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    london got racism? i didn't know that... the english people i meet in singapore seems nice though.

    why cambridge not as fun as LSE?
    it depends, the younger generation tend to be very problematic in this aspect. mainly the teenagers.

    the english are still slightly better, everytime it is the french kids we meet when travelling, or even in london, that will follow you around and do silly things like imitate bruce lee nonstop and ask you to fight. the girls i went to italy to had a group of 5 or 6 french kids doing that for the entire time they were in the ufizi gallery in florence, i guess it spoilt the trip somewhat for them.

    not everyone who has lived in a city like singapore for most of their life can adjust to cambridge style of living, it is a bit more ulu and countrysidish..

  10. #10

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    that someone used to frequent here
    he's selling at the price of a new one so might as well get new one ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  11. #11
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    hi hi

  12. #12
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    oh ya today i found a second hand SB-22 in my house.. my dad boguht it for me long ago and i forgot it existed. i fixed it on but i couldnt take photos on my camera, and the flash didnt fire. any reason why? it only fired when i press "Flash" button on the sb-22
    try test fire by press the centre pin of the flash hotshoe.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Long long ago when i'm still single, i try once travel alone to Nepal and Tibet, taken 13 rolls of films.

  14. #14

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Long long ago when i'm still single, i try once travel alone to Nepal and Tibet, taken 13 rolls of films.
    tibet!!!

    wa.....

  15. #15

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Long long ago when i'm still single, i try once travel alone to Nepal and Tibet, taken 13 rolls of films.
    what's the bill for them?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #16
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    wah then i shall try to travel while i am still single, otherwise really need exit permit like you.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    what's the bill for them?
    bills for the trip? fogotten, but last time tibet still ulu, didn't have the railway. So i took a jeep from Nepal and slowly rock and rock to Lhasa.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    wah then i shall try to travel while i am still single, otherwise really need exit permit like you.
    Ya, really, last year i went HK a few days alone, kena cursed by gf and end my trip early......then still had to go with her the very next month......

  19. #19

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    bills for the trip? fogotten, but last time tibet still ulu, didn't have the railway. So i took a jeep from Nepal and slowly rock and rock to Lhasa.
    no i mean developing the rolls.
    ticket to nepal i roughly know.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #20
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    no i mean developing the rolls.
    ticket to nepal i roughly know.
    Last time i sent to Fuji factory instead of neighbourhood shops to develop, 1 rolls around $18, so 13*$18 = $234

Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •