Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 257

Thread: Newbie Here!!! (Split from Newbies Corner)

  1. #201

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Princesscristal, there's nothing between Scandal & I lah. We were just joking like we did during the dynasty days.

    Besides, I didn't ditch the emperor for Scandal. It was for someone else.

    Scandal : Which recent one you talking about? The one with the white hat?
    The truth is out

  2. #202
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Sorry to the TS, but this thread has attracted too many casual chats. Thread moved to KPT.

  3. #203
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    I just realised this thread has been moved to Kopitiam.

  4. #204
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    As I guess, it has been thrown here into Kopitaim...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #205
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    And now, her post count is back to 0
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #206
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Princesscristal, there's nothing between Scandal & I lah. We were just joking like we did during the dynasty days.

    Besides, I didn't ditch the emperor for Scandal. It was for someone else.

    Scandal : Which recent one you talking about? The one with the white hat?

    huh? White hat? There was no girl with white hat...the one I did at raffles hotel.

  7. #207

    Smile Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    And now, her post count is back to 0
    It is??

  8. #208
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by princesscristal View Post
    It is??
    Yes... posts in Kopitiam do not count....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #209

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    And now, her post count is back to 0
    Haha....

    JT-fied muz be so sad to know this He have to wait another 50 post counts to her picture

  10. #210
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Haha....

    JT-fied muz be so sad to know this He have to wait another 50 post counts to her picture
    She still can post... in other areas mah... no need to see avartar...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #211
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by princesscristal View Post
    It is??

    princess...if you have taken photos before, the best thing is to get them from the photog who shot you and fast.

    Some of tend to forget.

  12. #212
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    huh? White hat? There was no girl with white hat...the one I did at raffles hotel.
    Dunno what or who you're talking about. The one with the big papayas?

  13. #213

    Smile Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    Sorry to the TS, but this thread has attracted too many casual chats. Thread moved to KPT.
    Mod , you shift my thread to KPT then how i clock my 50 post to change Avartar like tat???

  14. #214

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    She still can post... in other areas mah... no need to see avartar...
    But I wonder if this is the first time a newbie thread is being moved to KPT

  15. #215
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Dunno what or who you're talking about. The one with the big papayas?
    link you lah: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497834

    maybe see when I clear my schedule...I do ur TF

  16. #216
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    But I wonder if this is the first time a newbie thread is being moved to KPT
    Nope... plenty actually....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #217

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by princesscristal View Post
    Mod , you shift my thread to KPT then how i clock my 50 post to change Avartar like tat???
    Read more
    Shoot(Pose) more

    POST MORE

  18. #218
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    link you lah: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497834

    maybe see when I clear my schedule...I do ur TF
    Yup, I saw this.

    Just let me know when you wanna do the TF.., wait a minute, are you sure you want such an old moller?

  19. #219
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Yup, I saw this.

    Just let me know when you wanna do the TF.., wait a minute, are you sure you want such an old moller?
    haha...believe me...I have seen even older ones on MM before

  20. #220
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: Newbie Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    haha...believe me...I have seen even older ones on MM before
    I believe there are older ones on MM, but not on CS.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •