Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kenro Radio Flash Triggers--Is the the light for Nissin Flashlights?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    511

    Default Kenro Radio Flash Triggers--Is the the light for Nissin Flashlights?

    Hi all,

    I found this on the web, HERE. They said it was a kenro brand of radio flash triggers, and from my knowledge, Kenro produced the Nissin flash lights. So this could be the only radio trigger on the market that is able to trigger off the Nissin flashes?

    Anyone know where to buy the product?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Kenro Radio Flash Triggers--Is the the light for Nissin Flashlights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChongK View Post
    Hi all,

    I found this on the web, HERE. They said it was a kenro brand of radio flash triggers, and from my knowledge, Kenro produced the Nissin flash lights. So this could be the only radio trigger on the market that is able to trigger off the Nissin flashes?

    Anyone know where to buy the product?
    gd find brother, but personally i've never heard of this triggers or anyone using them. mmm maybe you'd wanna test market but seems quite ex.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Kenro Radio Flash Triggers--Is the the light for Nissin Flashlights?

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    gd find brother, but personally i've never heard of this triggers or anyone using them. mmm maybe you'd wanna test market but seems quite ex.
    Haha thanks, I'm a Nissin user and finding a radio trigger for Nissin Flash is not that simple. Yeah,its quite expensive, shd be around $150? lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,170

    Default Re: Kenro Radio Flash Triggers--Is the the light for Nissin Flashlights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChongK View Post
    Haha thanks, I'm a Nissin user and finding a radio trigger for Nissin Flash is not that simple. Yeah,its quite expensive, shd be around $150? lol
    Yes bro, I agree. If too ex, you are better off with nikon new sb600/used sb800.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Kenro Radio Flash Triggers--Is the the light for Nissin Flashlights?

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6 View Post
    Yes bro, I agree. If too ex, you are better off with nikon new sb600/used sb800.
    Yeah thats true,at least a cheap radio trigger would work on SB600/800. instead of one that cost $150. But should'nt kenro make economical ones? haha

  6. #6
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,170

    Default Re: Kenro Radio Flash Triggers--Is the the light for Nissin Flashlights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChongK View Post
    Yeah thats true,at least a cheap radio trigger would work on SB600/800. instead of one that cost $150. But should'nt kenro make economical ones? haha
    you maynot need the radio trigger to be used with SB600/800 as built-in has wireless(CLS) or optical trigger already.

  7. #7
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Kenro Radio Flash Triggers--Is the the light for Nissin Flashlights?

    radio trigger come in pair, transmitter and receiver, as long you can connect the receiver to your flash, you can use it, no need specific brand. and of course, some brands are more reliable.

    IR trigger don't come in pair usually, it is just a trigger only, and many flash have built in slave, which is can be trigger by Infrared or other flash, eg Nikon SB600/800, as jnet6 mention. so if a flash does not have built in slave, you can't use IR trigger to trigger it.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Kenro Radio Flash Triggers--Is the the light for Nissin Flashlights?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    radio trigger come in pair, transmitter and receiver, as long you can connect the receiver to your flash, you can use it, no need specific brand. and of course, some brands are more reliable.

    IR trigger don't come in pair usually, it is just a trigger only, and many flash have built in slave, which is can be trigger by Infrared or other flash, eg Nikon SB600/800, as jnet6 mention. so if a flash does not have built in slave, you can't use IR trigger to trigger it.
    Hi there Catchlights,

    I'm aware that other brands of flash do not need any specific brand of radio triggers, like eg, sunpak,sigma,vivitar can work with ebay triggers.

    But for me, i'm having a Nissin Di622, and as the internet says it does not trigger using ebay trigger. So i've been finding a brand of radio triggers to trigger off my nissin flashlight
    Anyone have any experience with radio triggers that would trigger off Nissin Di622?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •