StudioSpace is proud to present our first series of free sharing workshops, "How To Package Your Works".
In this sharing session, we will share with all about packaging and presentation.
As a proud owner of a DSLR, we take a lot of pictures. And up to a certain point, we start to take pictures for friends, relatives and such. And even start to freelance for friends of friends and external parties.
With so many pictures, or digital contents, how and what are we going to do about it?
We will touch on how one can keep and present your works, for personal keep sake or for presentation to prospects.
Also, we will show you some of the packaging methods for digital media, and also the software aspects for digital outputs.
(1) Your works and YOU.
(2) How to preserve your physical work, with PRAT
(3) How to present your work to your prospects
(4) How to package your work, The Dees: CD/VCD/DVD
(5) How to manage your digital contents
Details as follows:
Date : 19th April 2009, SUNDAY
Time : 12.00 pm, 2.00pm (30-45mins)
Location : STUDIO
Level : Beginners and all
No. of seats : 10 (maximum)
Price : F.O.C.
We will start the session regardless of turn-out, up to the maximum seats allocated.
Do not hesitate, take the step into the bigger world of photography.
1. Fill in at the desired time slot
2. Please make sure that you can attend before you sign up
3. Location details will be send out shortly
This is another photographic experience brought to you by STUDIOSPACE.