Thread: Help with BroadBand, Mobile & TV plans

Default Help with BroadBand, Mobile & TV plans

hi guys,

Looking to synergise my home broadband, phone line, cable tv and mobile plans. I know there are some offerings from starhub hubbing and singtel Mio plans, but i find them really quite confusing. hoping to get some suggestions from the more informed brothers & sisters here. Thanks!

Mobile - currently with Singtel, can upgrade phone now. Eyeing the iphone with data plan (flexi plan).
    Broadband - currently with Singnet, only can upgrade in Dec 09. Stuck at 1Mbps. Faster would be nicer.
    Cable TV - currently with starhub and like the programmes very much. won't switch to Mio TV.
    Home phone line - currently with Singtel, normal home line subscription.

Somewhere near a chinese lake

Default Re: Help with BroadBand, Mobile & TV plans

Starhub plan is simple. Just as long as you are a subscriber to Starhub mobile, Maxonline & cable TV, you can apply to be a Hubber which will give you additional discount for all your subscription plans plus a few additional perks. Digital voice(Which can replace your Singtel home line) is free as part of Maxonline.

But if you are keen on the iPhone, then I guess you have to stick with Singtel for the moment.

The integration is more for additional discounts and thats about it.
    Canon 650D|Panasonic LX3 / LX5
    50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 12-24mm f/4 | 28-75mm f/2.8