Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1004

Thread: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #581
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Yesh bum pain bt ish fun
    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Chao da = Burnt...

    Super shagged but super happy... a great workout with all butties... Endured heavy sunshine, yes heavy sunshine not heavy rainfall with gglankie buttie around. BUM total pain, legs shagged, great lobster lunch. Hope everyone had a great time
    ... fWah...chiu hall ish de enjoy auntill dare ish de painz ah...tsk..tsk..tsk.. .. ish de sounds shoooo ghey reh .....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  2. #582

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Good morning.

  3. #583

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ... fWah...chiu hall ish de enjoy auntill dare ish de painz ah...tsk..tsk..tsk.. .. ish de sounds shoooo ghey reh .....
    This picture tells it all. Still got 2 ADHD kids don't want to go to sleep.


    TY KT & SL for organising the enjoyable trip!

  4. #584
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    goots moaning butties

  5. #585

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by tagorean View Post
    This picture tells it all. Still got 2 ADHD kids don't want to go to sleep.


    TY KT & SL for organising the enjoyable trip!
    nice candid...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    goots moaning butties
    allo buttie...

  6. #586

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by tagorean View Post
    This picture tells it all. Still got 2 ADHD kids don't want to go to sleep.
    [IMG]htt://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq248/tagorean/CS/2009/Apr/TS%20Pengerang/P4255610.jpg[/IMG]

    TY KT & SL for organising the enjoyable trip!


    Thanks KT1 & KT2 for the trip... and thanks to all butties for a wonderful time again and really damn good food.

    Mornin everyone... Let it be easy like sunday mornin... enjoy!!
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  7. #587

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by billycadiz View Post


    Thanks KT1 & KT2 for the trip... and thanks to all butties for a wonderful time again and really damn good food.

    Mornin everyone... Let it be easy like sunday mornin... enjoy!!
    tot chius ghost soot sunrise this morning?

  8. #588
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Fwah you all power...

    Respect

  9. #589

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    tot chius ghost soot sunrise this morning?
    no energy left buttie, i'm on the road from last week till last night, need to recharge today...

    why you didn't join us yesterday?
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  10. #590

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Fwah you all power...
    Respect
    This one super-power. But in the end also punctured.


  11. #591
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by tagorean View Post
    This picture tells it all. Still got 2 ADHD kids don't want to go to sleep.


    TY KT & SL for organising the enjoyable trip!
    Fwah tio sexposed~~

  12. #592

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Woohoo... joining in this thread for the first time... in case you ppl don't know who i am, i'm the first guy on the left in the Exposed pic...

    Wonderful cycling trip + good food... but i think we're going to do it again... right??

    Also, thanks to KT and everyone who helped in organising this trip...

  13. #593

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Faniel View Post
    Woohoo... joining in this thread for the first time... in case you ppl don't know who i am, i'm the first guy on the left in the Exposed pic...

    Wonderful cycling trip + good food... but i think we're going to do it again... right??

    Also, thanks to KT and everyone who helped in organising this trip...
    Hey BUttie!!!
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  14. #594

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Hello butties, pengarang outing thread is here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508078
    please post any photos if you have

  15. #595
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    Hello butties, pengarang outing thread is here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508078
    please post any photos if you have
    all right

  16. #596

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by tagorean View Post
    This one super-power. But in the end also punctured.

    WOOT! WOOT!

    Super SEKSIIIII!!!!!

  17. #597
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    harrow butties... sho shagged after discussion with cckue and some butties...

  18. #598

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    allo butties...mondae bruise...

  19. #599

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Good morning.

  20. #600
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Goot moaning butties!
    munday brues...but but flyday ish holiday!
    song bo!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •