Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIII: TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    or better... get a PA to hold your lightstand... more class... haha
    yeshz.... Human Rites Stand ish , ...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

hello butties... i mish chiu guys... anyway, have 2 things to ask the regular TangShooters and ex-co.

1. any of you interested to get a chance to be featured in a local programme on photography? if you're interested please SMS me. i don't log in often nowadays, so PM isn't such a good idea. you will be required to go for an audition where you will be asked some questions pertaining to the photography you do, your interests, etc. you are also required to bring some of your nicest shots for the director and production manager to see (digital format is fine). for those of you who do not have my number, please get from those who have, such as KT, Benson, Ronald, Jimmy, etc.

2. i have a photo shoot opportunity for those of you who do portraits. i require just 2 to 3 (if more of you guys are interested, i suppose it's fine, but think i have to cap it at 5). it's a photo shoot for publicity uses for a local independent short film. it's not paid, but i hope some of you will step up. i won't be shooting as i was one of the crew and you will have to shoot me also. it will be quite a straightforward shoot i think. exact details are still being confirmed, but it will be on this Saturday 25th April.

if none of you are interested, it's fine. just checking to see if any of you are.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    hello butties... i mish chiu guys... anyway, have 2 things to ask the regular TangShooters and ex-co.

1. any of you interested to get a chance to be featured in a local programme on photography? if you're interested please SMS me. i don't log in often nowadays, so PM isn't such a good idea. you will be required to go for an audition where you will be asked some questions pertaining to the photography you do, your interests, etc. you are also required to bring some of your nicest shots for the director and production manager to see (digital format is fine). for those of you who do not have my number, please get from those who have, such as KT, Benson, Ronald, Jimmy, etc.

2. i have a photo shoot opportunity for those of you who do portraits. i require just 2 to 3 (if more of you guys are interested, i suppose it's fine, but think i have to cap it at 5). it's a photo shoot for publicity uses for a local independent short film. it's not paid, but i hope some of you will step up. i won't be shooting as i was one of the crew and you will have to shoot me also. it will be quite a straightforward shoot i think. exact details are still being confirmed, but it will be on this Saturday 25th April.

if none of you are interested, it's fine. just checking to see if any of you are.
    I am interested to help but I am working on that day.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

Group photo from Admiralty Park Outing...

.. I ish de hab musiz crass in the morning woh... how ah?
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

Most of us in Pengerang on 25th. But think some other regulars will be available for u.

got non regular here free
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Blog Entries

When is the audition?

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Group photo from Admiralty Park Outing...

blue stuff buttie..

Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    I am interested to help but I am working on that day.
    it's okay abang. see you another day am sure there'll be other outings where we can meet

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    .. I ish de hab musiz crass in the morning woh... how ah?
    it's okay buttie. timing is not confirmed morning or afternoon yet. just checking for interest level. should be confirmed by wednesday. will update you guys again

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Most of us in Pengerang on 25th. But think some other regulars will be available for u.
    okay buttie. too bad clash timing! but they already set the date liao. just the location and time not confirmed yet. thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    When is the audition?
    you interested buttie? i forward you the production manager's email. there is a list of things you need to send her like a short write up about yourself, etc. you liaise with her directly? just say you're my friend. think she will arrange with you with regards to the audition

just PM me your email. i forward you tomorrow when i'm online? i'm going offline now already

Tangshooters - Circle Line Discovery Tour

HERE

Member/Tangshooter

....... hmm.... ummmmm.....
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

Nowadays EXCO sounds so political... Guess you are AWARE of the sensitives involved...

I am interested in the TV exposure.. may not shoot that well.. but can make up in talking cork...Wahaaaa so this one got pay or not?
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

hello butties! i will be missing for sometime, haiz.. stressed with work cum studies. playing with my duckie (no puns) when i am lonely see you all soon.

What the duck....

Hey all the best for the coming adventures Bennie. Work hard (no pun).. study smart!! Cheerios!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Nowadays EXCO sounds so political... Guess you are AWARE of the sensitives involved...

I am interested in the TV exposure.. may not shoot that well.. but can make up in talking cork...Wahaaaa so this one got pay or not?
    make sure you wear black and have a fake american accent
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

Quote Originally Posted by Benosaurous View Post
    hello butties! i will be missing for sometime, haiz.. stressed with work cum studies. playing with my duckie (no puns) when i am lonely see you all soon.
    best wishes on ur studies.
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

Quote Originally Posted by Benosaurous View Post

take care bro...wishing u all the best...

allo butties...